Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 1 Post By contrarian
  • 1 Post By wabbits

Thread: Big Buddah

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar

Big Buddah

So when we go to Pattaya I thought it may be a good photo opportunity to visit Big Buddah. (;-)
    Question for you... is it easy to find and can we walk there? We much prefer to explore places on foot, love to walk, so just how far is it from say LK Metro area?
    Any suggestions you may have to help will be much appreciated.
    Cheers Annie

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Cant really walk there unless you are staying Trappraya rd area.(Bad spelling i think)
    Is a 5 min taxi ride from Walking st or jump a baht bus to Jontien then get off near the top of the hill by the 7 11 Trappraya rd.
    Walk across the road can make your way up the back 10-15 easy walk through the parkland behind Big Buddha.
    We used to go up that way most days as it is a great place to hang out recharge.

is

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    [QUOTE=wabbits;17953]Cant really walk there unless you are staying Trappraya rd area.(Bad spelling i think)
    Is a 5 min taxi ride from Walking st or jump a baht bus to Jontien then get off near the top of the hill by the 7 11 Trappraya rd.
    Walk across the road can make your way up the back 10-15 easy walk through the parkland behind Big Buddha.
    We used to go up that way most days as it is a great place to hang out recharge.
    [QUOTE]

OK so maybe will have to check out Google Earth. Didn't realise it was nearer Jontien tbh.

No still way closer to patts. Second rd goes directly too it.
    Max 1 km from the middle of Walking st.

Have loads of photos will post some tonight.
    Annie likes this.

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Have loads of photos will post some tonight.
    Hold off on the photos Wabbits, otherwise Annie will add it to "her" holiday snaps and will never really see Buddha. The girl needs to get out more...555
    Annie likes this.
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

^Good point will upload my vid i did mostly there.5555555

This vid some would have seen before.
    There are quite a few slides here from the big Buddha also Ban Saray and Surin and Koh Lan and Oz.......55555
    There is also one slide of Loa in there i just noticed.
    Annie likes this.