• 2 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By Changone
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By Bocam
  • 3 Post By Stillearly
  • 1 Post By Ian Forbes
  • 1 Post By Bacon
  • 1 Post By Quarky

Thread: Latest Pattaya Bar & A-Go-Go Map(2017)

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar

Latest Pattaya Bar & A-Go-Go Map(2017)

Quarky and fishmash like this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Great resource Bacon, and sorely needed to be kept up to date, but TQ2 51 Beach Road? I do t think so it has been THE TQ since 1978. TQ2 AFAIK in a Soi off Walking street...555
    Bacon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Great resource Bacon, and sorely needed to be kept up to date, but TQ2 51 Beach Road? I do t think so it has been THE TQ since 1978. TQ2 AFAIK in a Soi off Walking street...555

Good pickup. I didn't even know there was a TQ2. That is the original Tahitian Queen indeed. May it live long and prosper.
    Changone likes this.

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    You sir a legend. Heading to pats for the first time in at the end of the month will be printing this out. Only there 3 days wanna see how many bars I can do.
    Bacon likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Try and have a beer in each of them 5555

PS enjoy the trip.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocam View Post
    You sir a legend. Heading to pats for the first time in at the end of the month will be printing this out. Only there 3 days wanna see how many bars I can do.
    good luck , but Pattaya changes so fast there are already new ones and some shut down completely, using it as a guide to the areas is the best bet
    Quarky, Zablive and TMTBOUND like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    good luck , but Pattaya changes so fast there are already new ones and some shut down completely, using it as a guide to the areas is the best bet
    Agreed, every few months one bar closes somewhere in Pattaya and another opens in it's place, or not as the case may be.

For a 1st trip, doing your homework is still king though, and we all like different types of bars. Personally I hate gogo's as they too noisy (becoming an old fart 55555)

The demographics of who goes to Pattaya changes every now and then, one minute it was Russians but then the ass fell out of their currency, so their numbers reduced, next it was the Chinese but their tour groups never paid the Thai government enough taxes, so their buses were taken off the road.

Who is next?

Personally I like beer bars and avoid Walking Street at night, but regardless, there is something in Pattaya for everyone.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    I've got a few of those old maps, but they are so far out of date they would no longer be any use. It is fun to look at them occasionally, though. I only visit Pattaya now to visit some of my friends who go there on their holidays, and we seldom go to any of the bars. We usually take our scooters and head down south to some of the beaches away from the bar scene.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    ^^^ no point in going there then 5555

I still enjoy the place but never spend more than five days there. I used to mainly do the beer bars, but I do now like visiting a few Go Go's and my favourite gentleman's club...
    I did tire of Patts at one time, but a missed trip where I rather spent time in Bangkok and I was back with renewed vigour...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteGill View Post
    ^^^ no point in going there then 5555

I still enjoy the place but never spend more than five days there. I used to mainly do the beer bars, but I do now like visiting a few Go Go's and my favourite gentleman's club...
    I did tire of Patts at one time, but a missed trip where I rather spent time in Bangkok and I was back with renewed vigour...
    It's always worth going back, even if it is only to see old friends or to see the changes. That is pretty much the same in Canada in places I haven't visited in a while.
    PeteGill likes this.

I don't think I set foot into a single gogo last trip. All Scottie's fault for devling me deeper and deeper into the bowels of Soi 6 until I didn't want to go anywhere else 55. Good times. Pitty it's fecked during the day now.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I don't think I set foot into a single gogo last trip. All Scottie's fault for devling me deeper and deeper into the bowels of Soi 6 until I didn't want to go anywhere else 55. Good times. Pitty it's fecked during the day now.
    Any idea what the opening times are currently on the six ?

^ No alcomohol before 5pm

A lot of them probably wouldn't bother putting staff on the roster if the booze money isn't gonna come in. I imagine a lot of punters take girls upstairs after a bit of mingling, a couple of drinks and some chit chat. Very few enjoy the mechanical get in get out experience, so little money in that area as well if you can't serve piss.

I'm not sure what it is about soi 6... but I don't even like walking along it, let alone going into the bars.. have tried many times... I think it may be that if you walk that soi, you are pretty much a certain type of customer.... whereas just about everywhere else in Pattaya you can walk along with families and look like a decent upstanding citizen... 55

Funny.. as I don't really know anyone in Pattaya... don't know why soi 6 creeps me out... 55

Also I am finding more and more that I am liking Bangkok... the girls seem consistently better looking, the choice is huge... and the variety is bigger as in p4p mixed in with non-p4p areas... I like that "brothels-dressed-as-civilised-boutiques" non-seedy style... 55
    Last edited by Quarky; 17th October 2017 at 20:58.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

It's the vibe. To be honest I feel slightly uncomfortable walking the gauntlet so I normally just get the MB taxi to drop me off right outside the bar I'm going to. Once I'm well watered then it's all good, I start to wonder.

I can count the number of times I've been with a girl on the 6 on one hand through. I just love hanging out there. I don't frequent LoS just for mongering, but admittedly I probably wouldn't frequent it nearly as much if it wasn't there. I just like getting shitfaced and among feckers like myself.
    Quarky likes this.

^I try and avoid feckers like myself... 55
    Ian Forbes likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocam View Post
    Does anyone know whether or not Bocam escaped with his bachelorhood, wallet and (indeed) life intact?