Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Pattaya beach update

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    When I first came to Thailand in 1996-97 there were many raunchy bars in Bangkok and Pattaya. You could go into any one of a dozen bars and watch women firing ping-pong balls, and even darts out of their pussy. There were many of those big glass cages with totally naked women putting on lesbian acts with soap suds and such. But, they stopped short of any actual intercourse. But in Angeles City at the same time there were all sorts of sex acts going on in even the simple diners. One street they called "Blow Row" for obvious reasons. You could be sitting, having a beer in an open front bar, and some guy would be getting a blow job only 3 meters away.

Cadet Bronze
    555555555555555..... looks like their beach planes have been washed away TIT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rivo and bacwaan like this.

Platinum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    When I first came to Thailand in 1996-97 there were many raunchy bars in Bangkok and Pattaya. You could go into any one of a dozen bars and watch women firing ping-pong balls, and even darts out of their pussy. There were many of those big glass cages with totally naked women putting on lesbian acts with soap suds and such. But, they stopped short of any actual intercourse. But in Angeles City at the same time there were all sorts of sex acts going on in even the simple diners. One street they called "Blow Row" for obvious reasons. You could be sitting, having a beer in an open front bar, and some guy would be getting a blow job only 3 meters away.
    Iím still trying to find a picture of the infamous Pattaya donkey shows!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_show

You can get a BJ at the bar in a few places in Patts. Last time I got one in the Telephone Bar (it was a few years ago) a falang woman (whom I had never met before) came up and watched me. It was very odd!
    Ian Forbes likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    555555555555555..... looks like their beach planes have been washed away TIT
    first little storm... wait until rainy season hits ...

Quarky likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    The water has to go "somewhere" after a storm. When big buildings block the normal flow and there are not enough storm sewers, then this is the result. Chiang Mai is a long way from the ocean, but the nearby river can't carry away flooding rains quickly enough. I've seen lower Loi Kroh road (soi) running like a foot deep river, and fish actually swimming "upstream". People were scooping them up with umbrellas.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    first little storm... wait until rainy season hits ...

Not a bad condo Nick moved into.
    Stillearly likes this.
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Not a bad condo Nick moved into.
    dont blame him , the noise around that area was constant in my last week , I couldn't hear in my room , but it was annoying whilst sitting by the pool

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star Rockitt's Avatar
    I was only thinking a couple of weeks ago how much better the beach area was looking. You can’t stop Mother Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    dont blame him , the noise around that area was constant in my last week , I couldn't hear in my room , but it was annoying whilst sitting by the pool
    Noise from the floods or building work?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Quarky View Post
    Noise from the floods or building work?
    building work at the old Diana Inn site , for the Edge Condo , started in earnest a few weeks ago
    Quarky likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12