Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Family Friendly Hotel/resort in Patong

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Family Friendly Hotel/resort in Patong

I am having my Bucks night in Patong next year and looking for a place we can stay in Patong that is good for families. There is the normal bigger named Holiday inn, Graceland, Mercure, etc but can anyone suggest any other places to stay that are good for families with Children? The extended family and most friends have asked if we can stay in the same hotel/resort as most people do not know the area and would liek to stay close.

The place I have used in the past in Patong was Nipa Resort but i will not be going there again after my last experience.

how many involved Bamboo Beach to the north is good but only 30 rooms a littlle out of central but has free shuttle
    You can lead a horticulture, but its hard to teach a prototype

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    Patong Merlin is family friendly

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    You could always write to several hotels that look like they might be family friendly, and ask them if they are "girl friendly." If they answer yes, then strike them off the list. 555
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    G4 , what are people prepared to pay a night and how many nights are we talking about
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Looking at 7 nights and not really sure of a budget so far. Just loking to see what is available and worth looking into so I can write to them and see what sort of deal they can do for multiple rooms. Not too sure on numbers yet either as offfical invites have not gone out at this time. I wanted to have a hotel sorted so I can put it on the invite so people can start booking. My preferance is to have in in the middle of patong so everything is within walking distance.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    You've mentioned the Holiday Inn and I can recommend it..... The breakfast buffet is the best western breakfast I've had in LOS and this might suit your guests (especially any first timers). It is a bit pricey but I'm sure if you contacted them or any of the others and asked for a group rate with a rough idea of how many guests you expect then compare prices and packages.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    You've mentioned the Holiday Inn and I can recommend it..... The breakfast buffet is the best western breakfast I've had in LOS and this might suit your guests (especially any first timers). It is a bit pricey but I'm sure if you contacted them or any of the others and asked for a group rate with a rough idea of how many guests you expect then compare prices and packages.
    Same same Novotel Coralia, great breakfast. Stayed there last trip to give TG a treat, could not get rate I wanted online, so contacted Hotel direct who came up with a better price (including breakfast). Novotel Phuket Resort, Phuket, Thailand
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Phuket Resort|Patong Resort Hotel|Patong Phuket Thailand is definitely family friendly ! 2 mins to Bangala, 4 mins to Junceylon and 2 mins to the beach lol .

Foundation Member Uber Star Norabunga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Same same Novotel Coralia, great breakfast. Stayed there last trip to give TG a treat, could not get rate I wanted online, so contacted Hotel direct who came up with a better price (including breakfast). Novotel Phuket Resort, Phuket, Thailand
    I was going to suggest Novotel too. I've stayed there and agree it's great but it doesn't really fit this requirement:

My preferance is to have in in the middle of patong so everything is within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Norabunga View Post
    I was going to suggest Novotel too. I've stayed there and agree it's great but it doesn't really fit this requirement:
    It does look very nice but yeah not the best location. I will add it to my shirt list though as it is still not that far away and I have not really spent much time on that side of Patong. Would be something different.

Deevana is more of a family-type resort and has a mix of cabins + poolside rooms. 10 mins walk to Bangla/JC, but only 5 to beach.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!