Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Favorite Bar/Nightclub in Patong

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

Favorite Bar/Nightclub in Patong

What is your Favorite Bar or Nightclub to visit in Patong? As most of the nightlife in Phuket occurs in Patong so I have left this just for this area.

I personally like to head to Hollywood Disco in Soi Easy. It is normally very busy and filled with Tourists and TGs all night long. The music is Dance and RnB, in separate rooms and have a good choice of drinks.

When I want a quieter place to drink I head down to Fat Mamas Bar in OTOP. Usually a good starter before heading out to Bangla Rd. Great Staff, Fun games and not so no FL girls trying to get you to go with them.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    My hubby and I used to have a few drinks in the Blue Coral Bar. This is at the southern end of Patong Bay.
    We were staying at the Amari Hotel on our first trip. We would have to walk past these bars on our way out and way home again. All the bars in this complex had very nice friendly staff. You could not BF the girls in the Blue Coral Bar. It may have been the same in the whole bar complex, really not sure. We did feel the vibe was very fun and friendly there though. Good in the afternoons too.

We also had a few good evenings on our last trip at the Bar Funk in Tiger Soi. The girls in there were very friendly and a couple were very entertaining with their dancing. Mind you I think the girls move bars regularly. This may mean, next trip, it could be rubbish!!!
    Last edited by Annie; 8th May 2011 at 00:04.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Nui and I loved the Rock Hard Go-Go bar ... great atmosphere watching the girls gyrate against the poles, a great raport with the waitress, who wanted me to bar fine HER (jokingly), and the driving music, both Nui and I loved it. Drinks are overpriced, but they have nice booths with a great view. Noy would have to be very tolerant of you drooling, however.

We never made it to Hollywood Disco, but went several times to Tiger Disco, which we realy liked. Earplugs to save long term hearing damage a must. Germany to Limit Disco Volume

Noy actually took me there. I had not even asked to go to a go go bar, she wanted to take me there to see it. I had not been to that go go so was good to get there. Noy actually enjoys having a look at the girls as well She did go for a walk for a while to see how i would act around the girls (I saw her spying for a dark corner 555)

Foundation Member Cadet silver
    Favourite bar = Kangaroo.

Nightclub - well I think Hollywood wins with Tiger in second place!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    No idea what it is called ...The Rastafarian bar overlooking Kata perfect vibe with the reggae music and dreadlocked Thais....Not Patong but worth it.
    Parrot bar no hassles and a good spot to people watch.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    No idea what it is called ...The Rastafarian bar overlooking Kata perfect vibe with the reggae music and dreadlocked Thais....Not Patong but worth it.
    The one with the funny smell???
    G4orce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    The one with the funny smell???
    That only happens after you pay the MIB tax to be left alone.5555

I think i have been to that bar and well I left a very happy (and hungry) man 555, I did not partake but the air was polluted by this lovely aroma.... :P

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I think i have been to that bar and well I left a very happy (and hungry) man 555, I did not partake but the air was polluted by this lovely aroma.... :P
    Some pics of said bar above Kata.
    IMG_1447.jpgIMG_1448.jpgIMG_1434.jpgIMG_1429.jpgIMG_1446.jpgIMG_1435.jpgIMG_1432.jpg

Some pics of said bar above Kata.
    Ok maybe not his one. The one I was at was on the way to Karon from Patong, on the top of the hill and I think it was more enclosed. when I was there it was late at night and i was already Maow...

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    This place looks like a good place for a Drink and a View.........

A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

^Mate loved it good vibe good view good kitchen and San Miguel that is cold.
    Would need a tuk tuk to go home as maybe dicey on a bike full of pisssssssssss.55555

Daytime usually with a hangover I like to go to the Absolute Ceylon Pub, good air cond, good pooltables, great place to spend an afternoon out the sun.

Evening its down to http://www.mollymalonesphuket.com/index.htm for a feed, then to P-One bar on Bangla to start the night, who knows where I will end up from here 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Early evening Scruffy's in Bangla has been a happy hunting ground, but last trip place seemed to be on the decline. Bar 54 in Bangla for mid evening, right in the hub of the action, and later well that is usually whereever. Most favourite bar be it day or night away from Bangla is the Dolphin Bar.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Ok maybe not his one. The one I was at was on the way to Karon from Patong, on the top of the hill and I think it was more enclosed. when I was there it was late at night and i was already Maow...
    I think you will find there are 2 bars, on the top of the hill over looking Little Karon. They have a few ladyboys working as well as some nice girls.

Yes Wabbits, not a place to ride home from pissssed, I wasn't....well not too much, just enough to enjoy the bends 5555

SDC10096.jpgSDC10097.jpgSDC10098.jpgSDC10099.jpgSDC10094.jpgSDC10095.jpg

^Just looking i feel the echos of a warm balmy day the smell of Som tam and the sense your slowing down to an easy pace.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^Just looking i feel the echos of a warm balmy day the smell of Som tam and the sense your slowing down to an easy pace.
    No, it was totaly diferent for me.

I loved theMai Thai in the pinaple and the view, but got tired of the lady boys, so left and stepped up the pace down the hill. No easy pace there 5555

I will say, I saw 3 accidents, on the way, coming and going.

Enough Dreaming Wabbits, time to go to work !!! 555
    wabbits likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Enough Dreaming Wabbits, time to go to work !!! 555
    Never stop dreaming i i really want to feel like i am there i stand in the shower and get Joy to cook chilis in the bathroom.555555

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast