Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By slampay

Thread: Patong Beach

Cadet

Patong Beach

With the removal of all the beach umbrellas and chairs from the beach (which I thought was a bad idea and now no shade and you have to lay in the sand) can one purchase their own beach umbrella and a small chair to lay on the beach or is that not allowed too.
    Do they still have the hawkers walking up and own the beach also bring drinks. This always added a bit of atmosphere.^B^
    Returning again in June.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Stay home.

Pinot-

Quarky and Moo Uaon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by harfield View Post
    With the removal of all the beach umbrellas and chairs from the beach (which I thought was a bad idea and now no shade and you have to lay in the sand) can one purchase their own beach umbrella and a small chair to lay on the beach or is that not allowed too.
    Do they still have the hawkers walking up and own the beach also bring drinks. This always added a bit of atmosphere.^B^
    Returning again in June.
    wow just heard of this for the first time mind=blown and they took out some bars/restaurants along the beach too ?
    A good night, the best in a long time
    A new friend turned me on to an old favorite

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harfield View Post
    Returning again in June.

You might be lucky if their resolve continues...

.....Locals say that the military plans to bring licenced vendors back to the beaches — in time — with more limited deckchairs and umbrellas for hire....

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?