Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By supersub
  • 1 Post By Bacon

Thread: Beaches and lounges etc

Cadet Bronze

Beaches and lounges etc

Been trying to do some research online to see where this is at. Does anyone know what the status is now with lounges and umbrellas on Patong beach. Are they back yet?

Also has anyone been to paradise beach look at some info on it and it looks like an awesome place to chill before heading out at night.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Paradise beach is a nice place to visit close by Patong. I prefer a boat ride to freedom Beach or a short drive to lame Singh.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Laem Singh........ Autocorrect made it sound uninviting and lame 555

Cadet Bronze
    Thanks mate freedom looks good. Think we probably head there.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Bocam, I was in Patong in March and despite not being the multitude of Sunbeds, it actually bought some of the feel that you were on an island back to the place. If you go down past the lookout tower at the bottom of Bangla Rd and walk along the beach, a lot of the old cafes have sunbeds on the front row inside their places for customers to use, so if you need one, head that way.

I was one who thought it would take away from the place when they were removed, but it seemed to have the opposite affect and make it a more relaxed place,

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    ^ Too right Chelski, when I was there last month I Thought the same the beaches actually looked like Beaches. And it seemed to cut down a lot of the annoying beach sellers . More peaceful vibe "man".

Cadet Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    ^ Too right Chelski, when I was there last month I Thought the same the beaches actually looked like Beaches. And it seemed to cut down a lot of the annoying beach sellers . More peaceful vibe "man".
    Sounds good thanks guys. Haven't been since sept 2013 cannot wait love Patong

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    The problem is having to deal with being exposed to that heat without adequate protection. There are obvious health risks to this approach which one would think the folks in charge would appreciate.
    TMTBOUND likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    when travelling alone , I don't feel that safe about leaving a bag containing , camera , kindle and cash , whilst I go for a swim ,at least if you have a bed or umbrella you can secure the bag to deter opportunistic thieves

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    when travelling alone , I don't feel that safe about leaving a bag containing , camera , kindle and cash , whilst I go for a swim ,at least if you have a bed or umbrella you can secure the bag to deter opportunistic thieves
    Take lady to beash.
    Quarky likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.