Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 666 Tattoo Studio Patong

  1. #1
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010

    666 Tattoo Studio Patong

    Has anyone been to this place or seen it? I have recently added them on FB and like the pictures that I see. I have wanted to get a tattoo in Thailand ever since the first time in Thailand. I think i have decided that I am going to go here unless something better comes up. I am still undecided on exactly what i want but I want something that shows my love for Thailand.

    Recently saw that they have a deal for a full sleeve for $AU1000. that is a pretty good price. My sleeve took 30 hours @ $120 an hour so this is a real good deal. I will add more to this after my visit to Thailand hopefully showing some pictures as well. I would love to start my next sleeve but it is just too hard to go to and from Thailand for that as I am not sure when I will be there next.

    Get Inked...

  2. #2
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Like all things in LOS G4, you can negotiate this price

  3. #3
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Like all things in LOS G4, you can negotiate this price
    Yeah I know the art of Bartering, but without bartering it is a very good price. Also I just talked to the guy on FB and he seems pretty good and even if i dont get tattooed here I will go and see him. He is an Aussie as well, so he knows the hygiene side of things well.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,812
    Sorry,
    "Up to You!"

    I personally have none, and really don't like them. Especially full arm's, legs etc.

    I know times have changed, but it is still permanent. At your age, do you know what, if any, effect it might have on your, employment, future employment, future relationship's??

    I personly, won't take a BG, or any girl, that has tat's, just a personal choice. I guess when I was young, and over the year's, they were considered cheap on girls, and stupid branding of men, WITH THE EXCEPTION!.... of service personel that had a regement on their sholder.

    It's funny, here in Aust. there is a TV add running, and the parent's are old and in the Tattoo shop getting one, they say" for years oyur kid's did things we didn't know about, now we are giving them the worries!!"

  5. #5
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    4,407
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Sorry,
    "Up to You!"

    I personally have none, and really don't like them. Especially full arm's, legs etc.

    I know times have changed, but it is still permanent. At your age, do you know what, if any, effect it might have on your, employment, future employment, future relationship's??

    I personly, won't take a BG, or any girl, that has tat's, just a personal choice. I guess when I was young, and over the year's, they were considered cheap on girls, and stupid branding of men, WITH THE EXCEPTION!.... of service personel that had a regement on their sholder.

    It's funny, here in Aust. there is a TV add running, and the parent's are old and in the Tattoo shop getting one, they say" for years oyur kid's did things we didn't know about, now we are giving them the worries!!"
    I think its a bit late for that... have a look at the pics of G4 in his TR, he's well covered!

  6. #6
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Everyone has there own opinion on the matter and are welcome to have that opinion. I love tattoos and always have. One day I am sure I will be covered and that's my choice. As for work i do have a few rules with tattoos and the major one is that they must be able to be covered with a long sleeve shirt. Relationships, well either they love me for who I am, Tattoos and all or they can judge me for my tattoos and to be honest I don't want a relationship with someone who is going to judge me on that. Walking down the shops in a t-shirt and shorts I do get looks at times, majority of the looks are from older females or young guys, who will come up to me and talk about them as they like the look of them. The tattoos do not change who I am, I am no thug, drug dealer, bikey but I was an A grade student at school, Tattoos are my way of expressing myself, and I feel if I am going to be judged on my tattoos then the person doing the judging is the sad one, who can not seen past them.


    Tattoos on Girls is something I love, the more the better IMO. Again personal Choice, My current GF has one and i would not care if she was to keep it at one or get many more, thats her choice.

    I have never seen that add before

    Just re-read my comment and saw it could be taken offensively so just wanted to add, I have not aimed any of this at you for your comments JC - Like i said everyone is open to their opinions.
    Last edited by G4orce; 10th April 2011 at 23:15. Reason: sorry JC

  7. #7
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Ok i did pop in on my last trip and got a new tattoo. I decided to go with the Tattoo Gun. Doesn't look straight in the picture because of the way i was sitting, Its straight when I stand up

  8. #8
    Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    630
    ^^^ Ouch...


    My hubby loves tattoos on girls, I have none!!! 555

    He loves the old style 50's glamour girl pin up stuff. Along with Rockabilly music. He doesn't have any tattoo's either.

    He would quite like it if I had one I think. Me, I think I am too old now!!!(;-)

  9. #9
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,812
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Everyone has there own opinion on the matter and are welcome to have that opinion. I love tattoos and always have. One day I am sure I will be covered and that's my choice. As for work i do have a few rules with tattoos and the major one is that they must be able to be covered with a long sleeve shirt. Relationships, well either they love me for who I am, Tattoos and all or they can judge me for my tattoos and to be honest I don't want a relationship with someone who is going to judge me on that. Walking down the shops in a t-shirt and shorts I do get looks at times, majority of the looks are from older females or young guys, who will come up to me and talk about them as they like the look of them. The tattoos do not change who I am, I am no thug, drug dealer, bikey but I was an A grade student at school, Tattoos are my way of expressing myself, and I feel if I am going to be judged on my tattoos then the person doing the judging is the sad one, who can not seen past them.


    Tattoos on Girls is something I love, the more the better IMO. Again personal Choice, My current GF has one and i would not care if she was to keep it at one or get many more, thats her choice.

    I have never seen that add before

    Just re-read my comment and saw it could be taken offensively so just wanted to add, I have not aimed any of this at you for your comments JC - Like i said everyone is open to their opinions.
    Hey Gary,
    No offence taken, and I wasn't trying to have a go at you. What is much more accepted, and even in fashion, today is different to when I was growing up, and my instincts are molded in those years.

    Just as my parents, were horrified we had Beatles haircuts, to the point one night dad was drunk and tried to cut my hair off 555.

    Their parents were outraged at them dancing rock and roll, nothing but a waltz was acceptable. So it will go on with every generation finding it's own level. Future historians, will have a field day tring to work out some of us 5555.

    I have seen your photo's and you do have many, some of what I could see look good, my eye's arn't that good at some detail.

    I tell you what I do like, is the festivals, where they spray paint the bodies with full on scenes. Like these.body art 6.jpgBody art 3.jpgBoady art 4.jpgBody art 2.jpgBody art 7.jpgBoady art 1.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •