Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Reliable taxi in Phuket for family?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar

Reliable taxi in Phuket for family?

One of my clients is going to Karon with his wife and 2 teenage daughters

Does anyone have a good and reliable taxi guy/girl they could recommend down there?

Thanks

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Tingtong's Avatar
    Most of the time Im happy to use the Transfers offered by the Hotel im staying at, as long as the price is reasonable. Reason for this ....They are more reliable (usually) , they know where there going (usually) 55 . And generally have good vehicles .

Quote Originally Posted by Tingtong View Post
    Most of the time Im happy to use the Transfers offered by the Hotel im staying at, as long as the price is reasonable. Reason for this ....They are more reliable (usually) , they know where there going (usually) 55 . And generally have good vehicles .
    They are staying at the Hilton and using taxis from a big hotel like that can really add up

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    We use Lady Yun. Shes a polite Moslem tea totaller and has a Fortuner . Shes based in Kamala and isnt expensive - she also has a tour desk on the little main street her number is 0846306875 . Most tourists ignore good advice to bring a spare phone and insert a 100 baht Thai sim to affordabley call these people but

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Maybe Yun is too far away.
    PM Briofoz as he has a close friend with a pub in Karon who will prolly have a driver

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Uber Star TMTBOUND's Avatar
    Both Supersub and I have used Maint Sin for about 3-4 years. He is very responsive and has a great and cheery disposition. I missed my boat to Krabi one morning and i called him. He re arranged some things and drove me. he is great.

www.phuket-transfertaxi.com let's take a break,Phuket Thailand 83000 join with us

https://www.facebook.com/jemorn.nui?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by TMTBOUND View Post
    Both Supersub and I have used Maint Sin for about 3-4 years. He is very responsive and has a great and cheery disposition. I missed my boat to Krabi one morning and i called him. He re arranged some things and drove me. he is great.

www.phuket-transfertaxi.com let's take a break,Phuket Thailand 83000 join with us

https://www.facebook.com/jemorn.nui?fref=ts
    thanks man!