• 1 Post By Bacon
  • 2 Post By bacwaan
  • 1 Post By supersub
  • 2 Post By Chob
  • 1 Post By Ian Forbes

Thread: BM bar

Cadet

BM bar

Which bar in Patong do T-D bm's hang out at?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    There's no official hangout place anymore. Not many of us left around and simultaneous visits are infrequent. Wicked on San Sabai has been a meeting spot for many BMs in the past though.
    Hawaiifire likes this.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Lucy who used to be one of Nicke's main BGs at MTB now owns "Little Devil's Bar" on Bangla...still a regular meet up point for some of the old boys...saw a pick of Itlis, Allybaba22 and Hobbsy there recently on FB...
    Ian Forbes and Hawaiifire like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    There's no official hangout place anymore. Not many of us left around and simultaneous visits are infrequent. Wicked on San Sabai has been a meeting spot for many BMs in the past though.

Ironically this was the 1st bar in Patong I stepped foot in.
    Hawaiifire likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    I just went drinking in Bangla for the 1st time in ages , and Im pleased to report that Soi Freedom ( once called Soi Eric ) had most bars open , and a smattering of friendly and very presentable ladies all the way to the back.
    This was midnight but.
    And I wouldnt expect the same after April ..
    Last edited by Chob; 7th January 2019 at 23:47.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    Lucy who used to be one of Nicke's main BGs at MTB now owns "Little Devil's Bar" on Bangla...still a regular meet up point for some of the old boys...saw a pick of Itlis, Allybaba22 and Hobbsy there recently on FB...
    Yes , I forgot I went up Bangla with Iltis and Terje and Anmeno about 2 months back , and we went to 'Little Devils'.
    There was fun to be had and if you have ever had a drink before at the MTB , these tgs , including Lucy , WILL remember you.

My dollar ( aud ) is way down so the drinks aint cheap in Patong.
    But if you drink beer , usually Leo is on 'special' , ironically , the most expensive places , the Go Go's with great eye candy , like Suzi Wongs ( 1 and 2 ) and 'Harem' , charge you only 99 baht for a beer. ( Bar Beers are now 100 to 130 bt for a beer )
    Lucsiuos girls on stage and barely ... ahhmm ... "dressed".

I bought a round of Sang Som Cokes ( ie 3 ) at Suzi Wongs and it cost 660 baht.
    3 SS Coke in a Kamala Bar ( I live in Kamala ) costs 180 baht.
    Not complaining ... just pointing out that mixed drinking in the GGs can get expensive...

What I would be doing if you are on any kind of budget , is to go at 10pm or so to Little Devils ( or a bar like that ) each nite (better still , one that has a tg or 2 you fancy ) , have 2 or 3 drinks , and establish yourself as a 'regular' at the same bar . ( This takes TWO visits lol )
    Sooner or later , the tg you prefer will 'befriend' you ...55

Get her a drink , remember her name , and show interest in Her.
    Then go to the Go Go's for a couple of hours and sip beers . ( iircc there are 7 GG's ).
    Then at 12 or 1am , head back to the Bar Beers.
    Who knows , you may well bump into your new friend , or find another tidy tg and share a coupla drinks with her... and do talk cheerily with them .

For all the changes , it appeared to me that the individual bg still wants to find some happy common ground with her 'cutomer' before offering up any 'next stage'..

Of course , at 2am , if you can last the distance ( I certainly couldnt ...555 ) theres always the discos where you can still grab anything .. or so Im told ..
    Last edited by Chob; 8th January 2019 at 00:44.
    Ian Forbes and Hawaiifire like this.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    .....theres always the discos where you can still grab anything ....or so I'm told (edit)
    #MAGA...that red baseball cap at work again...555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Yes , I forgot I went up Bangla with Iltis and Terje and Anmeno about 2 months back , and we went to 'Little Devils'.
    There was fun to be had and if you have ever had a drink before at the MTB , these tgs , including Lucy , WILL remember you.

My dollar ( aud ) is way down so the drinks aint cheap in Patong.
    But if you drink beer , usually Leo is on 'special' , ironically , the most expensive places , the Go Go's with great eye candy , like Suzi Wongs ( 1 and 2 ) and 'Harem' , charge you only 99 baht for a beer. ( Bar Beers are now 100 to 130 bt for a beer )
    Lucsiuos girls on stage and barely ... ahhmm ... "dressed".

I bought a round of Sang Som Cokes ( ie 3 ) at Suzi Wongs and it cost 660 baht.
    3 SS Coke in a Kamala Bar ( I live in Kamala ) costs 180 baht.
    Not complaining ... just pointing out that mixed drinking in the GGs can get expensive...

What I would be doing if you are on any kind of budget , is to go at 10pm or so to Little Devils ( or a bar like that ) each nite (better still , one that has a tg or 2 you fancy ) , have 2 or 3 drinks , and establish yourself as a 'regular' at the same bar . ( This takes TWO visits lol )
    Sooner or later , the tg you prefer will 'befriend' you ...55

Get her a drink , remember her name , and show interest in Her.
    Then go to the Go Go's for a couple of hours and sip beers . ( iircc there are 7 GG's ).
    Then at 12 or 1am , head back to the Bar Beers.
    Who knows , you may well bump into your new friend , or find another tidy tg and share a coupla drinks with her... and do talk cheerily with them .

For all the changes , it appeared to me that the individual bg still wants to find some happy common ground with her 'cutomer' before offering up any 'next stage'..

Of course , at 2am , if you can last the distance ( I certainly couldnt ...555 ) theres always the discos where you can still grab anything .. or so Im told ..
    I think beers at the Bangla bars were 80baht? or 99baht

But I am pretty sure they were 80baht all night

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    That all sounds like good information, Dean. Let your wallet be your guide... and your tolerance for booze of course.

There used to be a bloke who visited my hotel each year when the whole gang lived here. Michael from Malta was a handsome, nice guy, but he always got drunk BEFORE he went out to see the ladies, and couldn't perform. I gave him some Kamagra and he said it didn't work, but he was too drunk to know. He was the same guy who got bitten by a local nasty dog. Michael was the classic "victim", but he wouldn't take advice and always set himself up for a fall.
    Hawaiifire likes this.