Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Thai Lady Guest Interview Part 2 (Relationships)

Thai Lady Guest Interview Part 2 (Relationships)

In part two of the interview with Khun Keown who is a native Issan girl that has lived in the Uk for close to 30 years.

In this instalment Khun Keown talks about relationships, how she came about moving to the UK and traditional courtship rituals.

Relationships Between Thai Women And Foreign Men (Part 2 Interview With Khun Keown) engagingthailandtips Blog

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    Thanks giggsy...

"Can you imagine the poor lad was in his early 20′s and my dad did not even say hello or look at him to begin with. I was nervous as I anticipated this situation. It got more embarrassing when finally my father began firing all these questions at him via me about his life and work."

I suspect this comment is common in many parts of the world, certainly mirrors my own experience.

Re Thai men...travelled a few days with two Thai guys and they made the comment that many of their work colleagues play up regularly and that this is more the normal situation for Thais.

Thanks Contrarian, I think you are right about the Father bit. I have heard many tales of the Thai male playing up and yes it is a more normal situation. I actually erased quite a bit as did not want to slate every Thai male.