Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Weight Gain

  1. #41
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Forbes View Post
    I generally lose weight when I come to Thailand, although this year I've stayed pretty much the same... about 82 kg (180 lbs) for a 6 foot frame (1.83 m)

    Need more sexasize Ian


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,138
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Need more sexasize Ian

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True enough, but with all this medication I've been on, I'm just barely recovering. The ladies are all leaving me text messages... "When you be better, Ian?" They need their personal ATM machine back in running order.... SOON.
    OZZYGUY likes this.

  3. #43
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    How did you find this old thread Ian ? .... interesting but, as JK has put on another 5Kg since i posted this thread 5 years ago ..555 now 5 kg in 5 years might not sound much, but the change in body shape is significant
    I was searchng for a post the Peter posted about Zoe in Yellow tourists being harrassed by the police and army. (never did find it), and this old post poped up.

    Yes, You body does change shape as you age, even if you exercise and your weight stays the same.

  4. #44
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    How did you find this old thread Ian ? .... interesting but, as JK has put on another 5Kg since i posted this thread 5 years ago ..555 now 5 kg in 5 years might not sound much, but the change in body shape is significant
    Ao loses weight when she is in Canada
    To the point she needs to consciously keep it on.
    She is just so much busier and active in Vancouver than in Thailand where all she does is hang out and eat.

    She gains quite a bit of weight when back in Thailand. Right now she has been there over 3 months and has gained 7kg's

    Also.....none of the TG's I know that live long term in Vancouver gain weight.
    I've seen girls go to Europe and just balloon

  5. #45
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    PS
    How tall are these TG's that in the 30-mid 40's

    My wife look too skinny when she gets to the 47-48kg range
    Looks best in the 50-51kg range

    She also has a big butt and even though skinny is very soft, doesn't work out at all

    Oh and she is about 5'4-5'5.....about 163cm

  6. #46
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,167
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    PS
    How tall are these TG's that in the 30-mid 40's

    My wife look too skinny when she gets to the 47-48kg range
    Looks best in the 50-51kg range

    She also has a big butt and even though skinny is very soft, doesn't work out at all

    Oh and she is about 5'4-5'5.....about 163cm
    Yeah same height 5'4 ... but i am very surprised at your other post about not gaining weight in Van tbh .... they must be eating the right foods and no bad stuff ..

    Bread ? ..... bad takeaway ie KFC ? .....

    Activity is one thing, but it doesn;t work alone if you are putting the wrong foods in your mouth
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  7. #47
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Yeah same height 5'4 ... but i am very surprised at your other post about not gaining weight in Van tbh .... they must be eating the right foods and no bad stuff ..

    Bread ? ..... bad takeaway ie KFC ? .....

    Activity is one thing, but it doesn;t work alone if you are putting the wrong foods in your mouth
    My wife's diet has never changed, not too much
    We have supermarkets down the street with the same ingredients as Thailand and most times we go out to eat or she goes out to eat with friends it is other Asian foods.

    So I guess with all the Thai ingredients readily available and so many Asian restaurants the girls don't gain much weight.
    I was trying to figure out who got bigger out of the TG's we know and can't think of any.....I'm sure there is a few.

    But not like some girls I've seen go to England and Sweden
    Like 15kg's weight gains.

    But my wife will have to work off all those kg's she gained in Thailand!

  8. #48
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Yeah same height 5'4 ... but i am very surprised at your other post about not gaining weight in Van tbh .... they must be eating the right foods and no bad stuff ..

    Bread ? ..... bad takeaway ie KFC ? .....

    Activity is one thing, but it doesn;t work alone if you are putting the wrong foods in your mouth
    5'4" and 38kgs is extremely skinny, no?

  9. #49
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,167
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    5'4" and 38kgs is extremely skinny, no?
    Yes it is, not a healthy weight at all.... but 10kg on a 5 foot nothing girl is surprisingly not good either, in one way she looks more healthy, but the stomach region tells another story ..5555

    She would be the first to admit this btw .
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  10. #50
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Yes it is, not a healthy weight at all.... but 10kg on a 5 foot nothing girl is surprisingly not good either, in one way she looks more healthy, but the stomach region tells another story ..5555

    She would be the first to admit this btw .
    But at 38kg's that is extremely unhealthy..... 5'4" 84lbs
    I would imagine she looks better at 48kg's with her height, that's 105lbs
    I'd actually say that is bordering on a perfect body dimensions for a girl.

    It also shows how people have different bodies.
    My wife has no belly at all but 2kg's heavier...but she also has a butt that has attracted the attention of many black men! 555

    I think my wife looks way hotter at 50-51kg's than she did at 45kg's when I met her.
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 22nd February 2016 at 11:17.

  11. #51
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399

    Ive dropped a little over 8kg in the last twelve weeks, as has the mrs.
    Small effective changes to eating habits, nothing drastic, still eat fast foods occasionally, eat out socially, drink.
    Moderate exercise 40-50 minutes a day, 5-6 days a week. Again, nothing drastic.
    Permanent changes to routine and eating habits are key.
    Nomad likes this.

  12. #52
    Seven_
    Guest
    My wife has stayed a pretty constant 45kgs (5"2 height) since I have known her, went to 52kgs when pregnant, but dropped back within a couple of months.

    Her diet is mostly vegetables, with protein coming from fish and insects etc.

    She has been smaller but looks better at 45kgs.

    I think the secret to Thais staying slim is the food they eat seems to make you go to the toilet a lot ie. Spicy food, green mangos etc.
    Last edited by Seven_; 14th August 2016 at 22:25.

  13. #53
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,002
    Seams my girl is a bit of a fatty, 5.3 height @ 54kg but I wouldn't changer her for the world.


    She has a target to get to 50kg by April and running almost daily again now after her recent hospital visit in Phuket.

  14. #54
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,167
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Seams my girl is a bit of a fatty, 5.3 height @ 54kg but I wouldn't changer her for the world.


    She has a target to get to 50kg by April and running almost daily again now after her recent hospital visit in Phuket.
    54kg and calling someone fat is so hard to fathom ...5555
    OZZYGUY likes this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  15. #55
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    54kg and calling someone fat is so hard to fathom ...5555
    5555, Im just a superficial prick.

    She was 60 two months ago but really trying hard to get back to 50kg and doing a great job. (she was 48 a few years ago)

  16. #56
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21,139
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Seams my girl is a bit of a fatty, 5.3 height @ 54kg but I wouldn't changer her for the world.


    She has a target to get to 50kg by April and running almost daily again now after her recent hospital visit in Phuket.
    She is fighting the Phillipino girl body type!
    They are all ooompa loompas here 555

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •