Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By jontymate
  • 1 Post By Rivo
  • 1 Post By Quarky
  • 2 Post By jontymate

Thread: Humor from your TG.

  1. #1
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,962

    Humor from your TG.

    Had a conversation with a little brown treasure last night. She needs to extend her stay to help out a friendís family.

    I will miss you very much but I know what you need to do.

    I will take the children and some friends out on the boat tomorrow. (She hates going to sea because it still scares her. It is a holiday in Brisbane BTW). I also say I think I will miss you too much and I may need a sexy picture to keep me true. (A long time old personal joke)

    P1020079.JPGP1020044.JPG

    Pic 1 "You see sexy photo just know? You see me no short. 5555555555

    Pic 2 I go fishing with family your see me work hard to catch fish already? 555

    This is fourth trip back without me. Her written English has improved so so much. Skype at present is hard. I am over the different providers for air cards. So hard up country.

    The little things you notice.

    Dao will actually now put the 555555 to let me know it is in jest. TD has changed her English????????????

    The humor and smile always melts me. Even that smile in her voice.
    contrarian likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nth Brisbane Qld Aust.
    Posts
    12,817
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Had a conversation with a little brown treasure last night. She needs to extend her stay to help out a friend’s family.

    I will miss you very much but I know what you need to do.

    I will take the children and some friends out on the boat tomorrow. (She hates going to sea because it still scares her. It is a holiday in Brisbane BTW). I also say I think I will miss you too much and I may need a sexy picture to keep me true. (A long time old personal joke)

    P1020079.JPGP1020044.JPG

    Pic 1 "You see sexy photo just know? You see me no short. 5555555555

    Pic 2 I go fishing with family your see me work hard to catch fish already? 555

    This is fourth trip back without me. Her written English has improved so so much. Skype at present is hard. I am over the different providers for air cards. So hard up country.

    The little things you notice.

    Dao will actually now put the 555555 to let me know it is in jest. TD has changed her English????????????

    The humor and smile always melts me. Even that smile in her voice.
    JM,
    you are a very lucky, and blessed man.
    Dao is indeed a blessing on your soul, and a keeper, I just love how you two are one together, and how you have done so much for her family, without hurting yourself. Best of all worlds.

  3. #3
    Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    630
    JM, so nice to read. Dao looks like a little doll in the second pic. 555
    Sometimes the written word comes across in a different way than was originally intended. Being able to add expressions like help get your point across. I have learnt so many 'expressions' from my teenage girls. Don't think they use 5's though 55555

  4. #4
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Pattaya
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,010
    Very funny mate. I love the shorts photo with the text to go with it 5555. I know what you mean about the frustration of the aircard providers over there. I could not get Skype at all when Noy was back in Udon. Skype makes it so much easier when they are away

  5. #5
    เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    7,322
    My TG is from Chiang Rai and her skin is pale, we are in Singapore and at the Food Hall in Viva City shopping centre, she is looking through the glass at the different dishes that have been prepared, the shop keeper starts speaking to her in a foreign language, my TG turns and says to me "she not speak Thai, what she say" the shop keeper says to me in English "sorry I thought your wife is Chinese" 555 I still laugh now about it, I say to her I not speak Chinese either.
    jontymate likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

  6. #6
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    52,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    My TG is from Chiang Rai and her skin is pale, we are in Singapore and at the Food Hall in Viva City shopping centre, she is looking through the glass at the different dishes that have been prepared, the shop keeper starts speaking to her in a foreign language, my TG turns and says to me "she not speak Thai, what she say" the shop keeper says to me in English "sorry I thought your wife is Chinese" 555 I still laugh now about it, I say to her I not speak Chinese either.
    Whenever I am with a TG.... and I hear Thai Girls talking in Thai... obviously about me... and I ask "What they say?"

    I always get the same answer... even if it sounds like they are having an argument... and saying "feckin farang" ...555

    Answer is always... "They think you are very hansum..."



    TGs are good at telling you what you want to hear... 555
    G4orce likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  7. #7
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Whenever I am with a TG.... and I hear Thai Girls talking in Thai... obviously about me... and I ask "What they say?"

    I always get the same answer... even if it sounds like they are having an argument... and saying "feckin farang" ...555

    Answer is always... "They think you are very hansum..."



    TGs are good at telling you what you want to hear... 555
    Agreed they are great at telling you what you want to hear. They are also excellent at telling you what you do not want to hear.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

  8. #8
    The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,284
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Agreed they are great at telling you what you want to hear. They are also excellent at telling you what you do not want to hear.
    Yes like "I not feed you anymore poom poi."....Buuut when Joy cooks always toooo mut!!

    I say in jest but is taken seriously...You put on some weight babe, she looks at her bum hmmm not sure you think so..
    She has not at all, i just start laughing...why you tease me she says.55555
    But say to a Ozzi girl....Duck.55555
    .

  9. #9
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    JM, so nice to read. Dao looks like a little doll in the second pic. 555
    Sometimes the written word comes across in a different way than was originally intended. Being able to add expressions like help get your point across. I have learnt so many 'expressions' from my teenage girls. Don't think they use 5's though 55555
    Mi Chica thanks for your kind words.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

  10. #10
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,962
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Yes like "I not feed you anymore poom poi."....Buuut when Joy cooks always toooo mut!!

    I say in jest but is taken seriously...You put on some weight babe, she looks at her bum hmmm not sure you think so..
    She has not at all, i just start laughing...why you tease me she says.55555
    But say to a Ozzi girl....Duck.55555
    Dao will say to me I think you be ladyboy soon your nom nom bigger then me. Then it is usually followed by " I think the dog would like to go for a walk."
    Quarky and G4orce like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 
      
       
       
         
       
      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •