Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Mrs Wabbits goes forth

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Mrs Wabbits goes forth

What I thought I might do is start posting about our little Mrs Wabbits trials and triumphs which come in sometimes near equal measure...Things here are not what she though some better some worse.

I want to pass on her attitudes toward her experience and what she intends.

Will be a experience for you all as itis for me in our day to day.

Today was a red letter day a day where she was able to wake with her saa mee...Unlike other week days where 830 he would be hours gone.

After a slow start from exploring hands and firm grips she heads off to up nam.

The slow hum of the Toyota air con set on 24.5 warmed her face as she headed north..North of the Swan the furtherest in Perth she had been to this point...Where is she going well its a mystery that we will explore.555

Looking forward to this... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Oh dear just re read ...might be a little drunk looking at the grammer.5555
    But will let you in to the day to day of a TG in Farang land living like a que.............Well we will seeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Oh dear just re read ...might be a little drunk looking at the grammer.5555
    But will let you in to the day to day of a TG in Farang land living like a que.............Well we will seeeee.
    Aaaahh... go for it. You can always tidy up the grammar tomorrow... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Love it!!,
    and can just imagine some of the episodes.

Might be worth taking out copyright for the book and movie!!!!

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Waiting with Interest for Mrs Wabbits updates........
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    This will be good. More please
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

[SIZE=3]Sooo…. We are driving north to Ikea somewhere I have been many times just not in Perth but Mrs W has never been.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]First stop the food court for Swedish meat balls and chips this goes down a treat.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]She at this point is not amazed and is wondering why we are here I say you will see.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]While eating we play spot the Thai girl which were a few.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]So off we go with pencil and trolley and just start browsing. Well you should see her eyes light up the glasses the plastic containers the towels the the the just everything.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]It was like a feeding frenzy a mumbling TG with words like why so cheap coming from her mouth. Words I might add not often spoken here in Farang land.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Well we picked the furniture items we wanted and she says how we get in car????[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I explain come flat pack………What is flat pack she says????[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Precious she is I can see many return trips as there are a few things we will JUST have to have.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]This weekend or the next we will be Heading to the Buddhist temple in Serpentine will take a heap of Photos.[/SIZE]

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    From the heading, I assumed congratulations were in order...go forth and multiply, breeding like wabbits, etc.

Looking forward to your next instalment...you should drink more often!
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    This is a great idea, Thanks Mr and Mrs W for sharing your life with us.

I took Dao on a business trip to Sweden (1st time out of LOS and Aussie). To a place called Luleň. It is on the Arctic circle we went from 35 C to minus 22C. What a ball we had. We were entertained by one of our Swedish suppliers. She excelled in all things but the cold. (First time for snow and ice for her)

We were taken out to an expensive restaurant. A big steak was severed. This is not her cup of tea. She tried to use the knife to cut it up with a smile. Most was left.

She added to the conversion about the price of the steak. In my country (Aussie) we have this steak cheap cheap.

Sweds like to have a bit of a sing song in the entertainment from you own country.

I badly did a version of "Click goes the shears Boys"

It came Dao's turn to sing. She was shy. Sing something in Thai.

Oh she had a beautiful voice and was the most appreciated with clapping.
    wabbits likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    A trip to IKEA with your TG?
    Where there are unexpectedly low prices I am reminded of the ad...

[SIZE="6"]"...START THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!...."[/SIZE]
    wabbits and justcruzing1 like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Saturday night my turn to cook so i think eye fillet....Nay reef and beef.
    So off we go shopping.
    Steak...Check
    Prawns.....Check
    Garlic.......No point have half a cupboard full.555555

So it is a production pots pans ...butter ..masses or butter and garlic....YUM, my first time ever using motar and pestle quite fun.
    Mrs W well into stirring the sauce.

So the aroma of carlic fills the air as we lay down a bed of mashed patato placing the eye fillets then the steamingly fresh cooked prawns followed by a more than drizzle of garlic butter.
    Broccochini and baby carrots as sides...Looks ok.

Well the delite from her first mouthful then the look of dispair as she swallows the last bite of buttered prawn....OOOOHHHH Gone..Ba we go get more prawn.5555
    The steak big for her gone all to quick with glee.
    A hit and very small repayment for the wonderful kitchen creations she makes for me.

So a girl who not so long ago would not eat Farang food she likes some of the good stuff.555

It is trying to cut meat at the table I thinks. I ate the bugs and tadpoles etc at her mothers house on one trip.(With the aid of iced beer). They all laughed at my screwed up face. When we got back to BNE I took Dao to the Breaky Creek Hotel (Famous for great big steaks). Did not know where to start. And the boiled spud. Come on eat it. I ate the ants for you.

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Wabbits,
    I love your opening post... Too much wine can make great posting 5555

Anyway great thread, I will be sure to check it out so keep it going...

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Wabbits,
    I love your opening post... Too much wine can make great posting 5555

Anyway great thread, I will be sure to check it out so keep it going...
    Will do have a few posts lined up. ;-)

I look forward to them. It is great that you are doing this because it is what I believe what a forum really should be. An exchange of ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences. Brain storming for the greater good. Polite exchanges for differing opinions for those with an open mind.

Once any person of a group of people feel they can not express their true feelings to be one of the crowd it is lost.

Wabbs you have done a wonderful job mate. Keep it up. I suggest there will come a time as a MOD that you may have to make some hard decisions on people to keep the culture of this small society way above the average.

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    I look forward to them. It is great that you are doing this because it is what I believe what a forum really should be. An exchange of ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences. Brain storming for the greater good. Polite exchanges for differing opinions for those with an open mind.

Once any person of a group of people feel they can not express their true feelings to be one of the crowd it is lost.

Wabbs you have done a wonderful job mate. Keep it up. I suggest there will come a time as a MOD that you may have to make some hard decisions on people to keep the culture of this small society way above the average.
    Thanks mate there will and have been some hard decisions.
    We will grow.
    I will write about some ideas i have on a diff level as i want some feed bach.
    Cheers JM i think your posting to be some of the best.

Never posted this before but as Mr and Mrs W have not long gone 12 months to this day thought might post.
    Quarky, Sydney, vanguy77 and 1 others like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Great slideshow Wabs... congrats to you both on your anniversary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast