Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Love Entrepreneurs A must read for all

fratech68

Love Entrepreneurs A must read for all

Love Entrepreneurs: Cross-culture relationship deals in Thailand .I recommend this book for anyone considering a relatishonship with a thai lady it has some really interesting things in it .. I have read it several times ...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I have not heard of this one yet, any ideas where it could be found to buy? I am guessing online would be the best bet. I found it on Amazon but they did not post to Australia.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

fratech68
    I actually bought it here but you can download it as an e book ..Its well worth the read

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Can you give us a quick precis F68?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

fratech68
    presis ? lost me

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fratech68 View Post
    presis ? lost me
    Summary?
    He means is the book more like Private Dancer or Thailand Fever?

My guess is the Private Dancer end of the spectrum.....looks like more research that has concluded that the only women in Thailand come from the North east and work in bars.....but I have not read the book...

Love Entrepreneurs: Cross-culture relationship deals in Thailand by Phil Nicks - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

In the style of Freakonomics, Bangkok-based economist Phil Nicks explores the economic aspects of cross-cultural relationships in Thailand with his new book, Love Entrepreneurs. Supported by original research, facts and interviews with high-profile residents of the region, Nicks focuses his attention on the major relationship issues affecting foreigners and their Thai partners

Love Entrepreneurs is about "contractual relationships" in Thailand. Some people call it "conditional love," in contrast to true (unconditional) love. Matrimony and "sex work" are classified as conditional love.
    Life is the unexpected ...

fratech68
    Thanks for that i was'nt sure what he meant but you answered his ? for him

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Thanks for posting that fratech68, I'll give it a look as an ebook download.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]