Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wabbits

Thread: Has anyone used thaieternity.com dating service?

Paul

Has anyone used thaieternity.com dating service?

Hi,
    Has anyone heard or used thaieternity.com for dating Thai girls. It seems a bit expensive but if its good, I don't mid signing up. I read Stickman interview and it got me interested but just want some feedback up front.
    Thanks,
    Paul

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Welcome Paul,

Tell us a little about yourself and perhaps the wonderful bunch of people can help you.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Hi,
    Has anyone heard or used thaieternity.com for dating Thai girls. It seems a bit expensive but if its good, I don't mid signing up. I read Stickman interview and it got me interested but just want some feedback up front.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    Tell us about yourself Paul i don't mid if you want to.:thanks..:
    Then we might give you some feedback.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Welcome Paul,

Tell us a little about yourself and perhaps the wonderful bunch of people can help you.
    Great minds think alike.5555
    jontymate likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Hey Paul;

Thanks for the link - I have never heard of them.

ThaiEternity is an Australian-Thai matchmaking agency that offers marriage services for customers all over the world. We have offices and representatives in both Thailand and Australia. Our goal is to help people find each other by providing a good and honest service.

We are a serious relationship agency. For those who are just looking for fun or casual dating, please do not waste your time here as our agency exists only to help people who have serious intentions to meet single Thai women in building true relationships, with a view to possible marriage.

Its an interesting looking site - and if genuine, they have good intentions and I wish them well......but I find the glossy Penthouse pet type photos a bit much.

Frankly the prices don't seem that expensive - $150 or $300 - compared to airfares and visa fees and the other wrong turns lots of people take starting out in a relationship with a Thai girl. That said, I'd need more than a positive review on a "cash-for-comments" site like Stickman to stray from the more established sites such as thai love links etc

Thailand Dating, Thai Dating, Thai Singles, Thai Personals & Thai Girls at ThaiLoveLinks.com

Good luck in your search.

Enjoy.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Tabitha Lamb
    I think you are better off with a normal Thai dating site. There are many to choose from. I but am not even Thai but i do travel the Thailand for work often. So there is something for everyone not just a wife. I personally use i was using TLL but me and my friend were getting the same messages from the same people at the same time. Sounds a little automated to me. Well good luck on your adventure.

Tab

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Welcome to the Board Paul and Tabitha Lamb. A few of the guys on here have used Online Thai dating sites so should be a bit of input with this. I believe that one guy who used an Thai Dating site was just recently married to the Girl he met online, so there are a lot of Happy stories around

Foundation Member Platinum Annie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha Lamb View Post
    I think you are better off with a normal Thai dating site. There are many to choose from. I but am not even Thai but i do travel the Thailand for work often. So there is something for everyone not just a wife. I personally use i was using TLL but me and my friend were getting the same messages from the same people at the same time. Sounds a little automated to me. Well good luck on your adventure.

Tab
    WTTB Tabitha (& Paul)

Please excuse my ignorance Tabitha but do you go on TLL to look for a Thai guy or a Thai girl??? (Or maybe it's just new friends you can look for??)

I didn't realise girls used this site tbh.

Hope you enjoy posting on here, good to have another gal around

Annie