Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pom rak khun

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

Pom rak khun

Dao's Idea for a thread. All quiet for too much football.

When did you first say the fatal words or she said to you. "I love you"

JC1 think you can write to much for to many girls. 555555

We danced around this for many many months of actual time being together. I was very surprised she held back for so long as I was not going to say it first.

It was the actually the second night after meeting her parents she caved. I was accepted and really enjoyed being with them. But now I cave all the time.
    Last edited by jontymate; 3rd October 2011 at 18:58.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I think it was when Mr W came to Oz at some stage through that trip.....More a thing one says as feels right i think we really felt love maybe 1 year into our relationship.
    There comes a point of no return where turning away is not an option.....That for me is where love starts.......Not sure the right way to say...hard to put into words for me.

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    For me it was on 3rd trip back to see my Lady ! It came after a very uncomfortable situation , but also the biggest comfirmation of our feelings for eachother ! A situation that i'll cover in another thread at another time as its a work in progress to be posted when finished . Deffinately a point of no return !

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I think it was when Mr W came to Oz at some stage through that trip...
    Who is Mr W ? And why does he love you ? Mr's Wabbits wont be happy 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Sorry i ment mr typo.5555555

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    You still got it wrong Mr W ! 555555 This Mr caracter playing on your mind is he ??

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Sorry i ment mr typo.5555555
    Oh Wabbs, you've done it again !!!
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

With Jeab, it was about the 5th day/night together, she said "Number 1 I falling to you, but you not fall me" "I love you! you love me?"

With Bom, it was after the first day, it was part of the GF experience, she was programed to say it, and show it.
    I looked at her and said, " I know normal Thai girls don't even use the word like in the first month" she agreed.

The next time was on the way to her family, in the plane after she got over the shock of take off. She had hold of my hand, pulled it up and kissed it, then looked me square in the eyes and said it. I melted, nearly said it back as I was feeling it just then, but said thank you, we will see where we go.

I told her that it doesn't matter what you have done, or do, as long as your honest with me we will sort it out. So we have kept in contact, and she has told me her real story, even told me how many customers she has had in 3 months. Also why she is ostricised by her mother and father.

Sorry, getting off track.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    You still got it wrong Mr W ! 555555 This Mr caracter playing on your mind is he ??
    Twice in one post topic Wabbs, (Seriously Wabbs I'm only joking here 555)

a possible

[SIZE="6"]LADYBOY ALERT[/SIZE]
    G4orce likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Freudian slip? Just Jet lag as an Ex Prime Minister would say. 55555 Just funny how a missing "S" can cause so much conversation.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    With Jeab, it was about the 5th day/night together, she said "Number 1 I falling to you, but you not fall me" "I love you! you love me?"

With Bom, it was after the first day, it was part of the GF experience, she was programed to say it, and show it.
    I looked at her and said, " I know normal Thai girls don't even use the word like in the first month" she agreed.

The next time was on the way to her family, in the plane after she got over the shock of take off. She had hold of my hand, pulled it up and kissed it, then looked me square in the eyes and said it. I melted, nearly said it back as I was feeling it just then, but said thank you, we will see where we go.

I told her that it doesn't matter what you have done, or do, as long as your honest with me we will sort it out. So we have kept in contact, and she has told me her real story, even told me how many customers she has had in 3 months. Also why she is ostracised by her mother and father.

Sorry, getting off track.

JC1 Do you wish to share? It may be educational for others perhaps elsewhere. The bit about being ostracised from mum.

Funny side note. Dao asked on her first reading of this why mum call her Ostrich. I see same Emu.
    Last edited by jontymate; 4th October 2011 at 19:07.

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post

JC1 think you can write to much for to many girls. 555555

We danced around this for many many months of actual time being together. I was very surprised she held back for so long as I was not going to say it first.

It was the actually the second night after meeting her parents she caved. I was accepted and really enjoyed being with them. But now I cave all the time.
    I think I have to add when you achieved the stage that you actually meant it.

Freudian slip? Just Jet lag as an Ex Prime Minister would say. 55555 Just funny how a missing "S" can cause so much conversation.
    This is for everyone SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 55555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I think I have to add when you achieved the stage that you actually meant it.
    Good point Jonty, saying and meaning can be poles apart, especially when on the turps.

In my case maybe blurted it bit early in the peice, not saying I didn't actually mean it, but maybe did not have much substance to back it up at that stage if questioned on it. As time goes on, in a minute I can love this girl like never before and five minutes later think she will drive me to an early death, but you know what, for the moment would not swap it for all the world.
    jontymate likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

[/B]

JC1 Do you wish to share? It may be educational for others perhaps elsewhere. The bit about being ostracised from mum.

Funny side note. Dao asked on her first reading of this why mum call her Ostrich. I see same Emu.
    Jonty,
    The story is fairly common, was a bright girl, mother sent her to School of Arts, she started drinking at 15, big party girl. Has had 2 husbands, she basically has borrowed money she can't repay, as she lived a life beyond her income. Sent 4 kids to private school, had a fancy car etc.

Parents are plain hard working people, retired now. They dissagreed with her lifestyle, and now have to support and look after the 4 kids.

She borrowed from shady people, so can't avoid paying them back, as she gets money. Thats why her friend took her to Patt's to make what she can as fast as she can.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I can't remember the first time those 3 words were said between myself and Noy but I am sure i said it before she did (I should this sort of stuff....). I think it was days into seeing her on my second trip with her. She then said it a few days later when I was sick. I am not sure if that was to try and make me feel better but I know when we say it now that it is the truth.

Foundation Member Cadet Gold
    After 9 days with my Diamond and not one argument or hicup, it took every ounce of strength for me not to say it. For once my brain ruled over my heart...don't say it, they probably hear it all the time. Most important thing is that we both know how we feel.
    "Do not be afraid of death. Be afraid of the half-lived life!" Laird Hamilton

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    I was having dinner with my (now ex-)wife and meant to ask her to pass the salt, but instead it came out: "You lousy fat bitch, you've ruined my life!"
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by minder View Post
    i was having dinner with my (now ex-)wife and meant to ask her to pass the salt, but instead it came out: "you lousy fat bitch, you've ruined my life!"
    lmao !!! 5555555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar

I don't remember the first time or the 10,000th time we would have said this to each other....but have a fair idea it was before we agreed to get married.....

I do clearly remember chatting with Mrs M online early in the relationship and adding a little heart shape to the end of something I typed.....it got a sharp response of "Don't say it if you don't mean it !"

That's a rule we still have to-day......but we still say it a lot.

Enjoy.
    jontymate likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast