Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 1 Post By jontymate
  • 2 Post By Arliss Michaels

Thread: What did you do ??

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

What did you do ??

About to wind up the first visit of TG on a TV, and just wondering how BM's who have gone through this, found it after leaving TG behind in LOS and returning home, and how quickly it was before TG was on a plane and coming back again.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Arliss , this is even worse than leaving them behind in LOS !!!!!!
    As one person said to me , your house will never feel so empty as it will when she goes home !! I didnt believe him until it happened ! I said your house because thats what it will be when shes gone ! Its no longer your home because it feels sooo damned empty !!!!
    Then comes the planning for the next step with your special lady . What to do and which Visa etc etc etc . Your mind goes into overload ! Planning and replanning every possible solution to the next steps to take ! Its horrible !
    Good luck !

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I really had a bad day on Saturday... just a simple thing, I was mowing my lawn and couldn't help but think of Thip standing by normally watching me... just made me feel empty and for some strange reason it was the most I have missed her

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Will be echoing above comments.......Walking through KL airport seeing other guys with their thai brides walking hand in hand..Knowing mine is in BKK and i am not seeing her for3-4-5 as it turned out months.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    I have to say the time apart makes the heart grow fonder(an oldy but a goody)... It is horrible going to bed alone at night but over time it get easier. Not to say that it is ever easy but The initial time apart is the worst by far. Everything reminds you of them and talking on the phone/Skype is not the same. At the same time (at least for me) it has given me time to catch up with friends again who have played a huge part in my life the past few years. You find yourself waiting to be able to talk to her and the wait between trips feels long much longer... It is easy to think that its a means to an end but that only really helps when you do get to that end.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I flew with Jeab, back to Coolangatta, we stayed the night had dinner with friends. The next morning went to the airport, her flight left early, 9.30 and I sat in the airport waiting for my flight back to Townsville, for 5hrs, it and the flight back, felt like i had lost 1/2 of me.

When i got home, and she had been with me 24/7 for 2 months, the emptyness of home hit me like a brick wall.

The last trip, hanging around Bkk airport with Bom for 4 hrs, and then seeing her off on the bus, was hard but as we hadn't been together that long it wasn't as bad.

I know it is worse when they have lived in your home, bed etc. As for sleeping, I have 4 BIG pillow's that just don't substitute but help.
    wabbits likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I flew with Jeab, back to Coolangatta, we stayed the night had dinner with friends. The next morning went to the airport, her flight left early, 9.30 and I sat in the airport waiting for my flight back to Townsville, for 5hrs, it and the flight back, felt like i had lost 1/2 of me.

When i got home, and she had been with me 24/7 for 2 months, the emptyness of home hit me like a brick wall.

The last trip, hanging around Bkk airport with Bom for 4 hrs, and then seeing her off on the bus, was hard but as we hadn't been together that long it wasn't as bad.

I know it is worse when they have lived in your home, bed etc. As for sleeping, I have 4 BIG pillow's that just don't substitute but help.
    I hope those pillows have taken precautions JC 555.

I will be able to add to this thread for real, real soon

This is where you understand the depth of your feeling!!
    Arliss Michaels likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    This is where you understand the depth of your feeling!!
    Exactly what I was thinking Wabbs moments ago when waking up alone in Perth, now a 4/5 hour drive ahead of me and try to keep the mind from wandering off onto the emotional highway.

Hey AM, It is not a very fun period of time but it does get slightly easier as time goes on. I hope you are doing well and as it has been said you will start to understand your feelings a lot more as you do spend time apart.

How was your trip in the end?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Deep TG depression set in. Took 3 weeks to pick myself up and start to think positivity by planning the next step. I so so wish I had an outlet like TD at that stage to vent, share, encourage and advise.
    wabbits likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Hey AM, It is not a very fun period of time but it does get slightly easier as time goes on. I hope you are doing well and as it has been said you will start to understand your feelings a lot more as you do spend time apart.

How was your trip in the end?
    Never long enough started a TR here http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...ports/1921.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Deep TG depression set in. Took 3 weeks to pick myself up and start to think positivity by planning the next step. I so so wish I had an outlet like TD at that stage to vent, share, encourage and advise.
    You have mentioned that before Jonty, and 100% correct, TD is a real bonus for lost souls like us having to leave lovely TG's and come home alone

This was one of the first Threads I read since returning and have since seen it 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I really had a bad day on Saturday... just a simple thing, I was mowing my lawn and couldn't help but think of Thip standing by normally watching me... just made me feel empty and for some strange reason it was the most I have missed her
    Thats where you got it wrong PBB, you stand by with a nice cold drink at let them do the job 555

rsz_1img_3295mower.jpg

That empty feeling is a real killer.
    wabbits and G4orce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Thats where you got it wrong PBB, you stand by with a nice cold drink at let them do the job 555

rsz_1img_3295mower.jpg

That empty feeling is a real killer.
    After i liked this as the pic is so cute i read the following line.......I so unlike that.......... .. . ... . . .... . .. . . .... . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    After i liked this as the pic is so cute i read the following line.......I so unlike that.......... .. . ... . . .... . .. . . .... . . .
    Yes it is Wabbs, but very true I'm afraid.
    Here's another picture as I know how much you like lawnmowers 555

^Ahhh you could mow down the opposition.