Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gazmac
  • 4 Post By kaptainrob

Thread: What do we really need to know??

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

What do we really need to know??

[SIZE=3]Just in resent times I have had these thought that maybe we are curbing what we want to say.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]When talking about relationships and aspects of Thailand we need to address the good and the bad.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]We need to know and embrace all that is Thailand if we are going to have a future there, be it with a lady or eventually living there..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]In whatever form your association is with Thailand I feel we should have a clear understanding of pitfalls and advantages.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]When it comes to relationships this is something that should never be done in haste or with a flippant heart…Or woe to you if you do.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]It is a trap for young…And old players and it is a more you think you know the less you really do kind of a deal.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Please when offering advice to others don’t hold back speak as you really feel.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]We need to know the negative stuff as well as the good stuff.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]The worst thing I can see us doing is saying she will be right mate and then muttering under our breath oh dear oh dear oh dear.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]This does not include slander but clear and concise criticism put in a constructive format.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]My 2 cents worth your thoughts……[/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Totally agree.... I feel I'm a spade is a spade kind of guy!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Well said and totally agree as well. We are all friends here now and should be able to provide Negative feedback if it is required. I am sure no one will be trying to offend but sometimes negative feedback (or more constructive) is required to help step in the right path

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Well said and totally agree as well. We are all friends here now and should be able to provide Negative feedback if it is required. I am sure no one will be trying to offend but sometimes negative feedback (or more constructive) is required to help step in the right path
    I heard this quote the other day...
    If a friend cant tell you how it is then isn't he truly an enemy

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ALLRIGHT ! The gloves are off, Watch out everybody, I'm feeling 23 again 55555555

In reality, I think we, the regulars, have been constructive critical, and many times taken the devils advocate, in order to make someone think a bit more, or balanced. Doesn't mean we disagree with the others point of view, just keeping a rounded outlook at things.

I am going to start a new thread.... what about Thai girls already in your country? i think it will be interesting to get any comparisions between Thai ladies, westernised, and thraditional Thai's, and how much trouble each may be living with in you home country.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    "A true friend stabs you in the front."
    Oscar Wilde
    Life is the unexpected ...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    But what if your spade is really a shovel.555555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    When I posted my "rest of the story" thread, I did not feel there was much holding back ... if there was, then I do not want to know!! 555

I think sometimes we've been a built guilty of just trying to be nice and encouraging, but I find the board in general pretty honest. Now this is just my opinion, but I think if the members of this board have a fault, it is treating every farang/TG relationship as if it is meant for life. I totally understand that this is a swing away from the negative feelings encountered over on that other board, where every TG is seen in a negative light. However, it is almost equally guity to tell a BM who is being led along, that all will be well in time.

BTW, could speak a LOT more openly to this topic if it was on level 2.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    BTW, could speak a LOT more openly to this topic if it was on level 2.
    Nail - Head---------
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    There is nothing wrong with comments whether the be negative or Postive , as long as we are being contsructive and balanced ! The best thing about this forum ,and what i love about this forum , is the fact that none of us are here to take cheap shots at anyone ! But to live and learn from others mistakes or good fortunes !
    contrarian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazmac View Post
    There is nothing wrong with comments whether the be negative or Postive , as long as we are being contsructive and balanced ! The best thing about this forum ,and what i love about this forum , is the fact that none of us are here to take cheap shots at anyone ! But to live and learn from others mistakes or good fortunes !
    You da bagwaan man .... luvya Gaz.
    @ JC, I'm feeling 37 again Will be interesting to watch body language on next years NZ/Aus trip ... might just get a T-shirt pre-printed "yep, BIG ****" or actually tell the truth "small ****, BIG wallet". [I'm kidding of course]
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    You da bagwaan man .... luvya Gaz.
    @ JC, I'm feeling 37 again Will be interesting to watch body language on next years NZ/Aus trip ... might just get a T-shirt pre-printed "yep, BIG ****" or actually tell the truth "small ****, BIG wallet". [I'm kidding of course]
    Hey Rob, you have to give poor young Jo a break occasionly, stop feeling her !! 5555

Don't say "Big Wallet" too soon, my friend on the Gold Coast tells me there are massive bank selling up's for new and used units, discounted up to 50% of the origional price. I think it will be a fair while, many years for that market to recover. Good thing your getting good rent.

He is a multi million dollar developer, but told me his son, a good builder has no work for the first time in 40 years. Before I left 6yrs ago, he was 2.5 years booked ahead.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Hey Rob, you have to give poor young Jo a break occasionly, stop feeling her !! 5555

Don't say "Big Wallet" too soon, my friend on the Gold Coast tells me there are massive bank selling up's for new and used units, discounted up to 50% of the origional price. I think it will be a fair while, many years for that market to recover. Good thing your getting good rent.

He is a multi million dollar developer, but told me his son, a good builder has no work for the first time in 40 years. Before I left 6yrs ago, he was 2.5 years booked ahead.
    Fortunately it's a residential building in Southport, sought after for rental as surrounded by all the English Language schools, Uni, Hospital etc. with 100Percent occupancy. Investment units/holiday letting around Surfers are badly hit but there were always too many of them anyway.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!