Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Western Thai verses traditional Thai

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

Western Thai verses traditional Thai

There are many Thai girls/ladies living in our home countries, i am interested to hear of opinions, due to experience, of the feeling how Thai's living in west differ, if at all, from traditional Thai's.

These feelings/opinions, don't have to be about relationships, can be about anything, business, neighbours, and of course girlfriends.

Just an assesment of the diference if any.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I think that attitudes to money is thing that would change.
    Not been long enough to say yet....But i think mine is a little un Thai in a few ways anyway....And in saying that so very thai in other ways.Hmmm i am confused...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I guess what I was trying to say was, If there are good Thai girls in your home country, why spend so much to travel to LOS if there is no difference.

My guess is the local girls are westernised and spoilt, but i may be wrong.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    I've not met enough Thai girls/women here in Canada to really speak on it, but the little experience I have had is usually at a local Thai restaurant, where the women may be from Thailand, but they are purely westernized now. Why go to Thailand to find a good Thai girl? Because the ones here who are young and attractive would not even look at a guy my age and my level of income twice!!! 555

There is a gay Thai waiter at a Thai bistro near where I live tho that has the hots for me .. if I could get him to have the full sex change operation package, then maybe ...... nah!!!!! 555555
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

TG's in Western Australia are vastly different.... they get 'minded'. If you mean how are TG's from western Thailand different to other regions, it's like comparing apples and pears. Jo can usually look at other Thai's and guess (to within 100k's) where they are from. As soon as they speak, it's no contest.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!