Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Wisdom of others

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by singhma View Post
    Good pro activ comments guys...My thoughts were if the TG or TW wanted some info..you know girl talk stuff.and they were in Aussie or another western country..they could ask in Thai..be a bit more involved in making life choices..If one of the ladies had a question another could ask partner the answer and post it..
    I visit a few bike forums ..and they all seem to have a ladies part..( racing bikes)
    Found what worked for me was reading and writing was the basic kids books..from year 1 ..started from there and worked way up..
    Cheers and thanks

Singhma
    As JC said we have discussed the concept when the forum first started and I think we were all in favour of it.... I thought a valuable thread would be from a wife or GF on the whole obtaining a visa process, from the application forms to there experience with customs and life in another country.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    [SIZE="3"]That is absolutely fine Singhmar. I am just hope that I can help and not making it worse. And for your information. My husband often says that I am the world worse teacher.

But I am more than happy to help. if I can.[/SIZE]
    Hey hey hey.... time out dtar-ling

The full quote is that "You are a good friend, a great wife and the world's worst Thai language teacher."

Now behave or I will mention your skills as a driving student !!!

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Hey hey hey.... time out dtar-ling

The full quote is that "You are a good friend, a great wife and the world's worst Thai language teacher."

Now behave or I will mention your skills as a driving student !!!

Enjoy
    Stop airing your dirty laundry you two! 555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I have just found that it is possible to get TG's to eat Lamb....Nay you say...Well Nay sayers it just has to be heavily marinated in very spicy marinade.55555555

Had a lamb kebab with a Thai friend the other night, when I asked her if she liked lamb she said "Aroy mak just not like the smell when cooking!" she told me it was one of her favourite meats now...

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Had a lamb kebab with a Thai friend the other night, when I asked her if she liked lamb she said "Aroy mak just not like the smell when cooking!" she told me it was one of her favourite meats now...
    Ithought it might be a meat never eaten again.....As even the hint of it before was noted...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    I tricked Dao in a similar fashion with a lamb chop on the BBQ at my Sisters house at Christmas. All good fun until last week she gets sick from something.

Naturally the cause was the lamb from 3 weeks earlier... Not the prawns I refused to eat because they were 3 weeks old. The cool machine is not that magic in keeping food fresh.
    Minder and PatongBeachBoy like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    They keep it, save it. Bottled it up. And one day that bottle become a bomb when it full and can not fit anymore in. Which is very sad. It could kill both husband and wilfe.
    I think this is true of most cultures/people sometimes.....my experience with Thai women is that they too will bottle things up and then explode at some later point about something that is totally unrelated to the "problem"...particularly if that problem has something to do with her family and she feels it may be taken the wrong way (or maybe even the right way but will reflect badly on her family) if she brings it up

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this Mrs M

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    ^^^^^ I am very much one to bottle it up as well.
    All my life i have gone along, trying to drop subtle hints when something is anoying me. I put it aside, then the next thing and the next that p1sses me, then eventually it will be ,what seems to the other,a little thing, and it is the last cup that spills the dam, and I just go "Ok thats it I'm finished" and I am, thats the end, I will have lost all interest, love for that person.

I might say, I don't get this far down the road without having tried to rectify things, talk things out, but when it is continually agreed that i'm right, sorry, then nothing changes.... well I just go Ok Finished.

I might add, I have the same thing with idiot work mates, or general idiots in public, difference there is I show signs of dislike, unhappiness with them at what they are doing, then if they keep ignoring my signs, I just say enough is enough, and can go off.
    Last edited by justcruzing1; 21st January 2012 at 16:03.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Aussie males, we are taught to bottle it........ uncomfortable, bottle it, sometimes we chose the brown bottle.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I have just found that it is possible to get TG's to eat Lamb....Nay you say...Well Nay sayers it just has to be heavily marinated in very spicy marinade.55555555
    Lamb shank... lamb shank... my ex-TG loved lamb shank... I should never have let her try my lamb shank... she now likes it as much as rat... 555
    wabbits likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post

“Teach this triple truth to all. A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.”
    I like it........ Pretty simple but true....... Maybe i should have had this tattooed on the forehead of my exwife to remind her when looking at her beautiful self in the mirror, where she went wrong 55555

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12