Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: G4orce and Noy to marry

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

G4orce and Noy to marry

So today I had a great day planned with Noy going down to the Bay in Melbourne. Wnet out for a nice meal and then down to my favourite Beach. Found a nice location with No people and asked if she would Marry me. She answered Yes followed by a flood of tears. The next step now is a Fiance Visa when she heads home and organising a small wedding in Melbourne followed by a Traditional one in Udon once enough money has been saved to do so.

Starting saving for another TD wedding. Once we have set dates I will let you know.

Congratulations Gary...whilst I have never met you, I feel I know you like a close friend given all you have shared on the forum. I am so happy for both of you. May you have a long and happy life together. All the very best.
    singhma likes this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    You bloody little Ripper good on you Gary. Sooo happy for you

singhma likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Foundation Member Uber Star Norabunga's Avatar
    Woo Hoo! Congratulations. Another TD wedding.

Best wishes for your future together.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    You BIG SOFTIE!!!!
    Couldn't bear to let her go home and not be engaged.... Very VERY, happy for you both.
    I hope it goes, the weddings, seamlessly, and you both have a long, happy and fruitfull marriage.
    Well done.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Thanks guys. I hope that you guys will be able to make it up for the wedding (more importantly the Bucks ). Now I have never seen a Thai wedding and know very little about them so any info/advice would be great. Noy is a great source of Info but could be bias... I am told my best friend can not be my Best Man as his parents are not together... I am not happy about that bit

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Two soles connected by one love, our wish for you is eternal love. Congratulations! Been to a few Issan weddings so I can tell you of what I have seen. No expert.
    There is a bit of a miscommunication on your best man, Dao tells me.

Speaking of that this should be the bucks night of all. Were should it be???? Where will Noy let it be!
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Speaking of that this should be the bucks night of all. Were should it be???? Where will Noy let it be!

Or more so, will Noy let it be !!!
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

I have already said soi cowboy. Going to need minder around for that she did not say no to that.... yet 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    That's just fantastic news G4. wow This forum is cracking along with TD weddings...how many now 3 or 4 ??55555

I wish you both a happy and prosperous future together....I haven't met you either but i just know you have a BIG HEART and i am sure that is part of what attracted Noy to you and it is something that will guarantee a long life together.

[SIZE="4"]Congratulations and best wishes from Sydney and JK[/SIZE].
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    A big congrats to you both from Joy an myself

A big step mate and a positive one sounds like she is good for you from your new direction with diet etc.

One can achieve a lot but two can acheive so much more.

May you both grow together and your lives be so much the better for it.

Congrats dude

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Well done big fella, hope you will be very happy together
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Congratulations Gary and Noy!!! And don't forget to factor in the fact you'll be a much smaller version of Gary come wedding time... so don't go ordering wedding gear for yourself too soon!
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Congratulations Gary and Noy!!! And don't forget to factor in the fact you'll be a much smaller version of Gary come wedding time... so don't go ordering wedding gear for yourself too soon!
    Gee I must be tired, the first time I read that I thought there was a "little Gary" on the way, and Gary Coleman flashed through my mind.

Right no more Beers time to go and snuggle up to a TG
    wabbits and Quarky like this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    Well done Garry & Noy ! Congratulations ! Hope you both have a long and happy life together !

singhma
    Congratulations to you G4orce..Gary and Noy..may the future bring you much happiness, love and an understanding of each other for the rest of your lives.....

All the best from the old bloke in the West..

Mrs S and Singhma

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    What a romantic you are, Gary!! Take a girl to a beautiful beach and then propose to her ... awesome! Congrats to both you and Noy, and I hope all the plans from here on out go smoothly. You have a lot of work ahead of you now, with Fiance Visa, two wedding plans, etc, but having Noy beside you will make it all worthwhile.

And as JC1 said, I hope you have a "fruitful" marriage ... we're talking 8 - 10 kids here ...
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I'm sure Noy's mum will love Soi Cowboy!!!.... Congrats to the both of you, your obviously a bit clearer headed with your direction than you were a few weeks back.... I'm happy for you both and look forward to shaking your hand tonight
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I was actually thinking about this yesterday. Thinking The next trip I go up I have to have something made for me for the wedding, then thought to myself it would be too big for me by the time I get to the wedding 555. So I just have to sit back and wait til it is a bit closer now.

Also found out last night some more good news and this time about Sin Sot. Looks like the mum doesn't hate me so much and has been very generous in giving a figure. I could probably save enough for this so we do not need to have 2 weddings. That would help financially and get it out of the way so we can start planning a house and family.

Question about Fiance (PM) Visa would I be able to Marry in Thailand within the 9 months of it being approved? Would I still need to provide something from a Monk/celebrate in Thailand to show our intentions of marriage?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast