• 1 Post By wabbits
  • 1 Post By Spot
  • 1 Post By Spot
  • 1 Post By wabbits
  • 1 Post By Spot

Thread: That empty feeling

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

That empty feeling

This is a thread for thoses who have a TGF/Wife and she has left to go back to Thailand for an amount of time. Lets get it straight, it is not an easy thing to do and no matter how long she is gone for it still feels like forever. As technology gets better it is easier, not easy, but easier to keep in contact and be able to see them but it is never the same as having them there with you. It is amazing how quick a 3 month TV will go but when followed by the longest 3 months of your life.

Noy is leaving to go back home tonight and i will not see her until Songkran. To make things worse I am working today and don't even get to spend the last day with her. When I get home from work we will finalise her backing and walk out the door to head for the airport.

Noy will be heading back to Phuket to work in a new Massag shop in Karon and this time I am not worried about the other men or playing up on me as I know now I am the only man for her. All I worry about is how will I sleep as night without her beside me again, who will I go to in a down moment to make me laugh.... But on a good side she will be taking an inch think layer of Visa documents to try andmake these times apart to a bear minimum. It is a means to an end. Like they say you get the good with the bad and what doens'y kill you will only make you stronger

There is LOS Blues and then there is that empty feeling when your TG leaves you.
    Cilla likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I'm sure she will be feeling the same.... even if she cant put it into the same words.
    To me it's a feeling that seems unnatural and one that I know so well.... 2 years on and we are almost there!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    I know the only thing that is empty with you PBB leave the poor girl catch her breath 55555.

I am feeling a littel flat also G4, Last night phone call. Hello my heart, ... Yes?...... Not the usual "hello my heart how you". I mean its great that the restuarant is busy but fck me how about some time to talk.... Isaan Mafia have to do some talking for her tonight..... Something is brewing..

I know I felt like **** when i left her at the Airport at Udon last year and the worse was counting down the days then the shock of her and mook not being around me.... Felt lost and empty...
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Dao has gone back for a month. I can predict the emotions.

1 Empty.
    2 Cross that she had to go and the reason why.
    3 Angry .....where is everything and why is it all so low. All these F'n plastic bags in the freezer looks the same.
    4 Resolution.... What a treasure that I have coming back to me. All other girls that I have ever been with ......I would be happy for the time apart.

So for those still in the process for their diamond. Keep on going or you will end up like some across the road.

Just needed to have a little more faith, perseverance and balls.
    wabbits, Spot, NamTanMot and 1 others like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    I know the only thing that is empty with you PBB leave the poor girl catch her breath 55555.

I am feeling a littel flat also G4, Last night phone call. Hello my heart, ... Yes?...... Not the usual "hello my heart how you". I mean its great that the restuarant is busy but fck me how about some time to talk.... Isaan Mafia have to do some talking for her tonight..... Something is brewing..

I know I felt like **** when i left her at the Airport at Udon last year and the worse was counting down the days then the shock of her and mook not being around me.... Felt lost and empty...
    Ok back from Isaan Mafia, Yes i do understand my heart, S has heart set on house but I am her only support, work at restuarant in Na San not paying bills. S orphan so not have family support mechanisms, only me. Sorry G4 not thread stealing but following up on earleir comment. Heading back to Isaan with what little she has saved from what I have sent her so one very stressed out cookie.

Yep makes my heart bleed and until child support drops back in May we are looking at some lean months, but take time.

Same for you Gary take time but be assured that your intervals apart are not as long as mine for the moment. Also you have your cheer squad on this forum. So i hope tonight at Tullamarine was not too wrenching for you. I do, and the rest of us understand what you are feeling, but as have mentioned to others welcome to the rest of your life and keep lookimg at it this way.

Cheers Mate
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I have a habit of listening to songs i know she likes....Not always a good move when i can not reach out to touch her....
    May the absense of your loved one be short is all i can say!
    G4orce likes this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I have a habit of listening to songs i know she likes....Not always a good move when i can not reach out to touch her....!
    Isn't a heart wrecker when you hear a song that is just you and her's, or seems like it is. How easy we interperitate a songs lines to have explecit meaning to ourself.

Look at it on a positive, you had a TGF come over and a Fa´ence go back, so at least you got a good positive answer to the big question. Now it will take time to sort out all the detail and I hope your time apart goes as quickly as your time together does.

When you are lonely or frustrated, and it seems hard, go work it off at the pool or gym, it will help 2fold release of frustration and burn up the fat.

Hang in there young one
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    Ok back from Isaan Mafia, Yes i do understand my heart, S has heart set on house but I am her only support, work at restuarant in Na San not paying bills. S orphan so not have family support mechanisms, only me. Sorry G4 not thread stealing but following up on earleir comment. Heading back to Isaan with what little she has saved from what I have sent her so one very stressed out cookie.

Yep makes my heart bleed and until child support drops back in May we are looking at some lean months, but take time.

Same for you Gary take time but be assured that your intervals apart are not as long as mine for the moment. Also you have your cheer squad on this forum. So i hope tonight at Tullamarine was not too wrenching for you. I do, and the rest of us understand what you are feeling, but as have mentioned to others welcome to the rest of your life and keep lookimg at it this way.

Cheers Mate
    Hey Spot who are the issan Mafia you speak of?

The bold I could not agree with more. You really do not know how lucky you are to have this forum (Friends) that understand. Said it before... will say it again. If I had this place years ago I would have saved a lot of heartache and Think to mutt.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Hey Spot who are the issan Mafia you speak of?

The bold I could not agree with more. You really do not know how lucky you are to have this forum (Friends) that understand. Said it before... will say it again. If I had this place years ago I would have saved a lot of heartache and Think to mutt.
    "Isaan Mafia" Its my Knickname for the small tight Thai community we have here, Aussie husbands and Thai wives, soon to be wives and girlfriends and the occasional Thai seasonal workers who come through the district and off course the extended families. As Klan is now working flat out at her Restuarant on the Balcony of one of the local Pubs, friday and Saturday Night, we usually get together every Sunday night for food (Good Isaan food) and refreshment.

If it wasn't for them I don't think I would still be with S as it would have become too hard, so they were my forum and translators and explainers of Thai Culture before I got onto TD beleive me they have been fantastically warm and helpful and S is part of the party by phone (Jaysus can they talk.....) when we get together, and they have visited her in LOS and they get on like.. Isaan Mafia

jontymate likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Is there a big number of Thai people in Beechworth?
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

It fluctuates we have 3 permanents, one doing the second 9 month visa, Me working the first 3 month Visa and seasonal fruit pickers and extended families, there are a couple of Isaan born daughters and 2 more casuals hopefully turning up here in feb. Plus there is a larger Thai Commnuity in Albury Wodonga.

We even extended membership out west so watch it over there you lot!

wabbits likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    I was going to say that the one in the middle has a familiar face! 555
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    This is my all time fav song tat brings up all those feelings of seperation.......Play it Ferkin loud man.....
    justcruzing1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    This is my all time fav song tat brings up all those feelings of seperation.......Play it Ferkin loud man.....
    I,ve got to get some headphones................
    wabbits likes this.