Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: TG humour

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

TG humour

Australia has been featured on the Thai news broadcasts due to all the natural disasters happening.. my GF keeps in touch with her family via skype and they have been quite concerned.... they have no understanding of how far QLD is from Melbourne and the fact that the floods were larger than Thailand itself it was on every night... Well my GF ended up going home just before the cyclone hit, the day after it hit the coast we spoke on skype and she told me the cyclone also featured on the news.. I asked her why she hadn't inquired about my well being, as quick as lightning "honey...QLD very far away, I know you OK" I continued with the joke "what, you not love me... this cyclone bigger than the USA... how you know I'm ok and that my house not blow away?"....... well 2 nights ago my phone rings.. its 3am "honey, honey.. you OK?... big fire in Perth, I worry about you!!"......
    I did ask for it

I think as a nation... Thai people have the most sarcastic sense of humour of any country... everyone is at it... even strangers you have just met!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Mrs W said to me awhile back....

Mrs W. Always knew i would marry someone older than me.
    W. Really how did you know?
    Mrs W. I went to a gypsy lady sometime ago and she said i should go to the garden and pick 3 flowers.
    W. How did that tell you you would marry someone older?
    Mrs W. Flowers nearly dead! (Said with a completely straight face,,dead pan)

Then she start laughing and pointing at me 5555555 delivery is everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post

Mrs W. I went to a gypsy lady sometime ago and she said i should go to the garden and pick 3 flowers.

That's brilliant... TGs do have a way of saying things that are hilarious... even when personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    That's brilliant... TGs do have a way of saying things that are hilarious... even when personal.
    Absolutely...Like this.

She has her head lying on my leg, puts her hand on my stomach pushes down and says, "Oh there you are".

Absolutely...Like this.

She has her head lying on my leg, puts her hand on my stomach pushes down and says, "Oh there you are".
    55555555... bloody hell! No one else could get away with that... she's got a sharp mind...

55555555... bloody hell! No one else could get away with that... she's got a sharp mind...
    She gets my humor which is a good thing 55555
    We watched the great comedy debate here in Oz and i watched her thinking would she get the humor...yep.
    She likes Good news Week (OZ show) Likes Thai slap stick which i dont but she likes the more than that which is good.

And makes jokes without knowing when pointed out she laughs.
    Like this girl walking on Jontien beach in high heels she says "Ahhhh shoes not available to walk".. i just loose it 55555

She gets my humor which is a good thing 55555
    We watched the great comedy debate here in Oz and i watched her thinking would she get the humor...yep.
    She likes Good news Week (OZ show) Likes Thai slap stick which i dont but she likes the more than that which is good.

And makes jokes without knowing when pointed out she laughs.
    Like this girl walking on Jontien beach in high heels she says "Ahhhh shoes not available to walk".. i just loose it 55555
    Yes... I love the way they use English... completely legitimately... but not how we would normally... and often they'll laugh at themselves when they realise what they just said...

Yes... I love the way they use English... completely legitimately... but not how we would normally... and often they'll laugh at themselves when they realise what they just said...
    Sometime like reading chinese instructions correct but unordered 55555
    One of my favs she used is for when things fall off the table etc..she says "Ahh my phone jump down"...bless

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Australia has been featured on the Thai news broadcasts due to all the natural disasters happening.. my GF keeps in touch with her family via skype and they have been quite concerned.... they have no understanding of how far QLD is from Melbourne and the fact that the floods were larger than Thailand itself it was on every night... Well my GF ended up going home just before the cyclone hit, the day after it hit the coast we spoke on skype and she told me the cyclone also featured on the news.. I asked her why she hadn't inquired about my well being, as quick as lightning "honey...QLD very far away, I know you OK" I continued with the joke "what, you not love me... this cyclone bigger than the USA... how you know I'm ok and that my house not blow away?"....... well 2 nights ago my phone rings.. its 3am "honey, honey.. you OK?... big fire in Perth, I worry about you!!"......
    I did ask for it
    It is strange for them to grasp how big our country is, especialy as we are considered a new or young country by their standards.

When I bought Jeab here we flew to KL and had a couple of days, then a night flight to Gold Coast, I gave her a pill and she slept 5 of the 8 hrs, so didn't get the feel for the distance, going back on her own she certainly did.

From GC to Townsville, we sat and watched the sprawling barren country of Qld. Every 15 mins, she would look out and ask "Still Australia?" pointing to the mountains on the horizion.

After we unpacked, I showed her a map of Aust. and the distance we had flown, the route, and then compared it to all the rest. Her eye's widened and she was silent for awhile, then asked how big Thailand is, I showed her a comparison and she said too much my head hurt.

Another laugh was her mother, when we saw them and had several meals in a few hours, she declared, thru her daughter that speaks English, that it was "ok for Jeab to go with me to Aust. but you take care her and bring her back, or I come walking to get you!" I pointed out she would need to hold her breath for a bloody long time 5555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I had a classic last night and got hurt by a TG, because I rolled off the lounge laughing so much, because of what she said. The language barrier 555, I think i could take the initial blame though as I most probably did not make it clear enough to understand.

It went like this:

Last night was having a great chat online with TG, though at times difficult with language barrier. I mentioned that I had a Kangaroo in the yard (I live on 1.5 acres in semi bush, and kangaroos basically live in the yard). She replied "you buy kangaroo" well that had me laughing, I replied no they just at my house, she replied "you have kangaroo in your house", It just cracked me up, and proceeded to take a tumble.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Mrs M.

"Mrs W. Flowers nearly dead! (Said with a completely straight face,,dead pan)

5555555555555 make me laugh too thanks to Mrs W,

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    It is strange for them to grasp how big our country is, especialy as we are considered a new or young country by their standards.

When I bought Jeab here we flew to KL and had a couple of days, then a night flight to Gold Coast, I gave her a pill and she slept 5 of the 8 hrs, so didn't get the feel for the distance, going back on her own she certainly did.

From GC to Townsville, we sat and watched the sprawling barren country of Qld. Every 15 mins, she would look out and ask "Still Australia?" pointing to the mountains on the horizion.

After we unpacked, I showed her a map of Aust. and the distance we had flown, the route, and then compared it to all the rest. Her eye's widened and she was silent for awhile, then asked how big Thailand is, I showed her a comparison and she said too much my head hurt.

Another laugh was her mother, when we saw them and had several meals in a few hours, she declared, thru her daughter that speaks English, that it was "ok for Jeab to go with me to Aust. but you take care her and bring her back, or I come walking to get you!" I pointed out she would need to hold her breath for a bloody long time 5555555
    Yeah, when I first start using internet, talking to people. I often look at maps to see where it is, and how big. It was a new knowledge that Australia is a very big country., I am not sure the most or not.

This sort of things we usually studied in schools but mostly give it back when we get out of there. >_<

umm, talking about the pill. I don't taking pill if unneccessary. But maybe its a good idea for our next long trip *_&. I have the thing with my head, feeling, etc. who know what it is. I just hate being in a small place, low roof (I have this all my life).

I am not sure that its just me, when a plane landed. I often feel like there is not enough air. And also I am anemic, I am getting much better from seeing doctors and taking extra vitamins, hopefully this will go away one day and if not Mr M. will make sure that I take these vitamins to the rest of my life. I could not breath properly, and often got panic, terible feeling, feel like the end of the world or something, I have to take the socks off, jacket and these day I will wear shorts and do not care how cold would it be on the plane. (I carry a branket with me^_^). Its like travel with a child, thats what my loving husband say &_* (sorry .fftopic

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    .....Its like travel with a child, thats what my loving husband say &_* (sorry .fftopic
    Plane is taxiing toward runway, nearby a stewardess is giving the pre-flight safety briefing

Mrs M. I need hong nam
    Mr M. You can't go now, you'll have to wait till we are in the air.

Mrs M. (Points to over head locker) I need Mp3 player
    Mr M. You will have to wait I can't get it down just now.

Mrs M. (Looks around bored) I forget book.
    Mr M. I'll get your bag down as soon as I can.

Mrs M. (Takes off seat belt and stands up as the pre-flight safety briefing concludes. Stewardess looks at us with alarm)
    Mr M. (Pulling her back into her seat) What are you doing?

Mrs M. Rawn. (Continues to pull at jacket and needs assistance to remove.)
    Mr M. There. Now put your seat belt back on.

Mrs M. Taking her handbag from under seat in front of her, she proceeds to squash jacket inside it as the plane accelerates down the runway.
    Mr M. Belt. Your seat belt.

Mrs M. Holding the buckles as if facing the Gordian knot It not work. Maybe broken.
    Mr M. Clicks her seat belt together one-handed Okay?
    Mrs M. Smiles with true admiration at my accomplishment. Okay

She snuggles against my arm and I find it impossible to be angry or even annoyed with this delightfully sweet creature as the roar of the engines lifts our plane into the air.

We are on our way and the stress of making another journey fades as quickly as our plane rises into the air and I relax as thoughts of coming events beckon us with their unspoken delights.

I relax further into my seat. I breathe a sigh of relief. We are on our way and I am a lucky man and I am a happy man, and even my ears seem to fill with music...... but it is just the constant ringing of her mobile phone in the locker above my head.

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    I relax further into my seat. I breathe a sigh of relief. We are on our way and I am a lucky man and I am a happy man, and even my ears seem to fill with music...... but it is just the constant ringing of her mobile phone in the locker above my head.
    Great tale... still on the floor laughing....
    I like the way you dig yourself a hole and then smooth it back over

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Plane is taxiing toward runway, nearby a stewardess is giving the pre-flight safety briefing

Mrs M. I need hong nam
    Mr M. You can't go now, you'll have to wait till we are in the air.

Mrs M. (Points to over head locker) I need Mp3 player
    Mr M. You will have to wait I can't get it down just now.

Mrs M. (Looks around bored) I forget book.
    Mr M. I'll get your bag down as soon as I can.

Mrs M. (Takes off seat belt and stands up as the pre-flight safety briefing concludes. Stewardess looks at us with alarm)
    Mr M. (Pulling her back into her seat) What are you doing?

Mrs M. Rawn. (Continues to pull at jacket and needs assistance to remove.)
    Mr M. There. Now put your seat belt back on.

Mrs M. Taking her handbag from under seat in front of her, she proceeds to squash jacket inside it as the plane accelerates down the runway.
    Mr M. Belt. Your seat belt.

Mrs M. Holding the buckles as if facing the Gordian knot It not work. Maybe broken.
    Mr M. Clicks her seat belt together one-handed Okay?
    Mrs M. Smiles with true admiration at my accomplishment. Okay

She snuggles against my arm and I find it impossible to be angry or even annoyed with this delightfully sweet creature as the roar of the engines lifts our plane into the air.

We are on our way and the stress of making another journey fades as quickly as our plane rises into the air and I relax as thoughts of coming events beckon us with their unspoken delights.

Enjoy
    Hey, Mr M. There is too much seasoning there.... I hate you.

Maybe you didn't smooth it over enough Minder 555

Maybe you didn't smooth it over enough Minder 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Mrs M, I know how you feel in a plane, I'm 6'2'' and always am cramped and hit my head many times.

When I bought Jeab over, she had never been to an airport, yet alone on a plane. She had absolute panic on her face as the plane engines roared, and the plane shook as we rumbled down the runway, the first flight was only to KL, as I was worried how she would handle it.
    she stuck her nails into my arm, both sets of nails, and clamped her eyes shut. As we rose from the deck I made her open her eyes and look at the cars and homes below. You tend to forget how life changing things like this are for them, and how much faith they put in your judgement. It was a massive leap out of her comfort zone. We have all done it and are use to it.

On the flight KL to Gold Coast, she went to the toilet, I watched and noticed she didn't lock the door, so the vacant sign was still on.
    Next time she went, I followed and showed her to lock the door, ok she understood. Next min, she is hanging out of the toilet waving for me to come, so in we go, being watched by all and sundry, she doesn't know how th flush the toilet, it had a button but was sticky.

We both walk out of the toilet as the hostess walks by, and gives us the filthiest look, as if we were joining the mile high club. 5555555

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    We both walk out of the toilet as the hostess walks by, and gives us the filthiest look, as if we were joining the mile high club. 5555555
    Should have turned to her and asked "does a BJ count?" as I'm sure she would be in the club 555

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast