Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jontymate
  • 1 Post By Minder

Thread: The cool machine

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

The cool machine

The refrigerator..... simple for me. The saver of money not. Sick no money honey.
    No honey I do not have the same gastrointestinal fortitude that chillies fix.

The cool machine is a constant battle. Today lettuce on special. She bought 5 of them. Great honey you saved money but then you put them in the freezer.

Does she poison me on purpose???????
    Quarky likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    5 lettuces on special.... I can only imagine the savings....
    Just wait until Mercedes Benz have a sale! 555
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Best thing to do with lettuce is to make up chinese style San Chow Bow.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    The worry for me is when i look at the jars that line the rear of the fridge...It does look like a bunch of specimen jars from a CSI show full of unspeakable body parts.55555
    When i ask whats that stuff the answer is always "You not like".....True for sure......Piglet fish.555555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    The refrigerator..... .
    ....Does she poison me on purpose???????
    The suspended animation box that keeps things for ever and ever ?

Don't get me started.... she is better now ... but you need to keep your guard up ... just found two week out of date yogurt on the top shelf of our twilight zone ...

Seriously ... years ago whilst sitting you-know-where getting over the results of being fed some two week old chicken or out of date yogurt or sour milk in a re heated re heated re heated re heated curry by my then new wife, Mrs M ...

I concluded that if one of my now numerous food poisonings actually led me to hospital I was going to write a letter to the coroner (for possible future use) stating that

despite the appearance of sustained and repeated attempts on my life .... really truly ... it was just my wife trying to understand how to use the refrigerator ... hard to believe your worship I know ... but just ask any guy with a thai wife...

Enjoy
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    The suspended animation box that keeps things for ever and ever ?

Don't get me started.... she is better now ... but you need to keep your guard up ... just found two week out of date yogurt on the top shelf of our twilight zone ...

Seriously ... years ago whilst sitting you-know-where getting over the results of being fed some two week old chicken or out of date yogurt or sour milk in a re heated re heated re heated re heated curry by my then new wife, Mrs M ...

I concluded that if one of my now numerous food poisonings actually led me to hospital I was going to write a letter to the coroner (for possible future use) stating that

despite the appearance of sustained and repeated attempts on my life .... really truly ... it was just my wife trying to understand how to use the refrigerator ... hard to believe your worship I know ... but just ask any guy with a thai wife...

Enjoy
    Good to see I am not alone. Seen I new one today. She had a friend over. They went through the chest freezer. The frozen prawn heads and shells (from xmas) there to put in the bin on bin day, got deep fried and eaten.
    Last edited by jontymate; 31st March 2012 at 16:26.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Mrs W i remember on her first trip had this chicken she had marinated in oyster sauce and garlic then put in the cool machine.
    Later the next week she has it and she is gingerly sniffing it going i think its ok smells ok but she asked me to smell it....
    WELL i did not have to smell it as i could see by the green tinge it was gone and then the smell hit me...

After we argued and she grew sad because i made her throw it out......And i mean sad, my first lesson well one of the first on TG and food!

Good to see I am not alone. Seen I new one today. She had a friend over. They went through the chest freezer. The frozen prawn heads and shells (from xmas) there to put in the bin on bin day, got deep fried and eaten.
    On the way back to the hotel after a night out, TG buys some prawns. I thought good choice versus the myriad of other things that I would spray with Mortein in Oz. Opens them in the hotel, and woof. Smells like fish bait after a long day in the sun. I have learnt my lesson previously to not get between a TG and her food, but I did insist the bag was well sealed and put in the fridge to avoid the smell. TG reluctantly let me throw them out in the morning.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post

Enjoy
    Love it, good one M.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    On a serious note Jonty, you probably already know, these lettuce keepers are great, keeps lettuce fresh for a couple of weeks, just keep the stem in fresh water and your away.

A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Thanks Rivo for the tip. I am sure she has everything plastic that there is to have. But for the lettuce she bought. She has learnt they do not freeze well.

Thanks Rivo for the tip. I am sure she has everything plastic that there is to have. But for the lettuce she bought. She has learnt they do not freeze well.
    Am i not the only one that has a TG that is stunned by the plastic's section at the local woolies...