Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: You have flend for me?

Buffy can look after herself...

Quarky likes this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Like when TG first came to Australia and I was worried that Buffy wouldn't like her............oh wait a minute.....TG wouldn't like Buffy.

Attachment 1648
    Hey C1, My only son Jack would like to meet Buffy, if thats ok with you..

He started humping my leg when he saw her on the screen.......
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Cool spot, He is "Hansum man" Buffy will be up for it, she is a dedicated TG now...555
    Just need to agree Sin Soht....5555555
    PatongBeachBoy likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Cool spot, He is "Hansum man" Buffy will be up for it, she is a dedicated TG now...555
    Just need to agree Sin Soht....5555555
    Hang on we have to do the take time, they can use skype first then we have to satsify those looking after the dog fence. Jack has to learn about No Public Displays of bum sniffing.

Can Buffy cook?

Plus there are the frquent flyer points....

To early for sin sot.... And er well his Dad is a Police officer

Need to go to temple and talk to monks, Gypsy fortune tellers.....^B^
    Last edited by Spot; 27th April 2012 at 10:46.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

bobless
    Yes i agree Wabbits im learning my wife and Thai culture all the time with very litlle imformation from her half the time unless i get it wrong lol but OH Buddha do i love this lady she is amazing kind and generous of spirit worth evry ounce of effort to learn her complexities

Quote Originally Posted by NamTanMot View Post
    Buffy can look after herself...

IMHO? 6 inches shorter with jet black hair, beautiful dark Isaan skin and only carving knife, Buffy is Barbie.... 5555555

I have one from Khon Kaen on FB atm that just does not leave me alone..... Liking and commenting on all my posts to a point of over doing it and then, a few nights ago (and continues to do so)on messenger sending me messages in Thai, and once translated tells me how beautiful my GF is, how lonely she is, how she wants a man and then, can i find a man for her 5555555.......

I might add, she is friends of a TG that i know that has recently been granted Aus citizenship, that now with her older Aus husband are flooding FB with photos of their around Australia travels.....

Jealousy maybe 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    An oldie but goodie.

Digging up some old topics are we, Cobba?

Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Be it in the village or in BKK if you have a TG/ TW your are asked this question.

You have flend for me? My usual response was sure. I have many flends but they are poor, dink too mutt, butterly and sometime want to box girls. This got laughs and to be honest I would not recommend any guy to my Thai family and friends. Even the many we both do not like.

Until he has done his due diligence into the culture and then still reluctant to ever be match maker.

Over the last few months though some families have girls over on tourist visa's and putting adds in papers for the lonely hearts.

How do you handle this??
    This brings back a great memory of my first trip to Thailand in 1996. I was on the back end of a "planned" two week trip to Thailand that I wound up adding another week to because of a Thai lady.

After 10 days in Pattaya I was starting to get the "lay of the land" so to speak, and understand how things went down. I had my confidence back and was feeling good. It was early afternoon as I was walking by the bars about Soi 8. There were two attractive young women sitting at a small café table having a drink. I kind of fancied one and walked up and asked if I could buy them both a meal. The one I fancied looked up at me and asked... "You hab flend for my sister?"

I was a bit uncertain at her question because I was traveling alone, but didn't want to miss an opportunity. I looked around and there was a bloke sitting alone and drinking a beer at a nearby bar. I went over to him and asked if he wanted to join two ladies and me. As it turned out, he was from England and it was his first day in Pattaya. He jumped at the chance to get started.

After lunch and a bit of small talk the English bloke took off with the "sister" and I was left alone with Kung. We really hit it off and she was my first real "love" in Thailand. As I found out later, the "sister" was not a biological sister; she was just a friend. We never saw them again... so I think things worked out between them.

I extended another week to my holiday and had a great time with Kung. We stayed in touch by mail and I met her the following year in Sakhon Nakhon. I told that story on another thread.

Good story Ian.....

I doubt whether i would have the courage to do that 5555

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12