Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 days to go

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

7 days to go

Well this time next week i will wake up in the morning and look across my bed and there my JK will be lying.....3 weeks shy of 2 years at it will all finally come together. Its be a hell of a fun journey to get to this point but i feel the real journey is about to begin.

Its amazing how life can take a turn and a chance meeting on a dating site has now changed my life forever.

No more chatting on MSN to the wee hours of the morning is one part i won't miss, the chat has being fun with a lot of laughs but the lack of sleep has taken its toll...555...the months apart waiting on visa's is another part i won't miss either.

i have never being married before (ex of 17 yrs but we didn't marry) and i thought i would probably never marry but that has certainly changed now and i really look forward to calling JK my wife as funny as that sounds

Thai dreaming YES ..... but a dream without action is only a fantasy

And i am soooo happy i action-ed my dream....5555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Well done mate.... are you frantically running round the house giving it a spit and polish?
    Your in for a long week... 555

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Well done mate.... are you frantically running round the house giving it a spit and polish?
    Your in for a long week... 555
    yeah i have my list...5555 but it wouldn't matter how many times i cleaned the floor... she would find dirt on it somewhere....OMG can she keep a floor clean its friggin amazing.....i like it that way no complaints here...5555

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    yeah i have my list...5555 but it wouldn't matter how many times i cleaned the floor... she would find dirt on it somewhere....OMG can she keep a floor clean its friggin amazing.....i like it that way no complaints here...5555
    Same same living for the last time like a pig 555555555 because i know what will happen when she is here 555
    Seven days cool very cool.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Your a very lucky man, I am happy for you and jelous at the same time. I am not in a position to want to marry my Teelak yet but will be doing my first tourist Visa come June time.
    Hope all goes to plan for you and all the best mate

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Well this time next week i will wake up in the morning and look across my bed and there my JK will be lying.....3 weeks shy of 2 years at it will all finally come together. Its be a hell of a fun journey to get to this point but i feel the real journey is about to begin.

Its amazing how life can take a turn and a chance meeting on a dating site has now changed my life forever.

No more chatting on MSN to the wee hours of the morning is one part i won't miss, the chat has being fun with a lot of laughs but the lack of sleep has taken its toll...555...the months apart waiting on visa's is another part i won't miss either.

i have never being married before (ex of 17 yrs but we didn't marry) and i thought i would probably never marry but that has certainly changed now and i really look forward to calling JK my wife as funny as that sounds

Thai dreaming YES ..... but a dream without action is only a fantasy

And i am soooo happy i action-ed my dream....5555
    Interested in that comment Sydney, , as I have done similar, but IMO we did everything a married couple would do, buy house, go through the same situations, drama's etc, but did not have the piece of paper, so though technically correct "never married". I don't look at it that way, as been through the same process without the piece of paper. When relationship ended had to do the payout like a married couple, but again didn't need that last little bit of paper . That's just my way of looking at, not saying there is a right or wrong way, just wondering how you and others view similar situations.

By the way, feel your excitement of it all coming to fruition soon, and wish you and JK (Have I got that rIght?) all the best
    Last edited by Arliss Michaels; 13th February 2011 at 13:00.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Your a very lucky man, I am happy for you and jelous at the same time. I am not in a position to want to marry my Teelak yet but will be doing my first tourist Visa come June time.
    Hope all goes to plan for you and all the best mate
    Thanks G4orce....it does all take time which can be good and bad...Tourist Visa is good step to take although as many have said 3 months go very fast... good luck with your June visit. i hope it goes well for you too mate !!

Think i will marry mine...Doh too late 555555
    Best thing i ever did not sure what it is but feel like she puts more effort into the relationship now and thats hard.
    Unlike Farang relationships i have had. I'm not fighting it mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Interested in that comment Sydney, , as I have done similar, but IMO we did everything a married couple would do, buy house, go through the same situations, drama's etc, but did not have the piece of paper, so though technically correct "never married". I don't look at it that way, as been through the same process without the piece of paper. When relationship ended had to do the payout like a married couple, but again didn't need that last little bit of paper . That's just my way of looking at, not saying there is a right or wrong way, just wondering how you and others view similar situations.

By the way, feel your excitement of it all coming to fruition soon, and wish you and JK (Have I got that rIght?) all the best
    Yeah JK is just her initials obviously but i actually call her by that as a nickname too...it just kinda stuck to the point that even the kids use it....and when she went back to Thailand she started using it as well....5555

I have never being a strong believer in the whole marriage thing...much to my mothers unhappiness and even a lot of my friends seem to get they noses bent out of joint because me and my ex weren't married...don't know about you, but we use to get hassled all the time about it. I was never able to put my finger on it, as to why so many people i knew felt like that....as coarse the ones hassling us were married.

To me its a piece of paper...we were like you were still basically married and did everything that anyone else married did, we just didn't have that big expensive day that's all.

Fast forward to now and blow me down my JK has exactly the same thoughts on marriage...does't agree it and thinks it's just a big expensive day that's a whole lot of wasted money especially when sometimes 2 3 or 5 years later the couple can split. Having said that as i have mentioned before her parents never married and had 3 kids...maybe a but unusual for a thai couple i don't know.

So really we both understand that we have to marry for her to stay...that's it...and it will be a very small affair and probably even a elope situation to a nice island in QLG somewhere....if the kids are ok with it maybe even just her and me....and then we will do something with the kids later....sorry mum, sorry bother and sister, sorry friends......this is my choice and i gonna do it my way....5555555555555
    Last edited by Sydney; 13th February 2011 at 13:22.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Yeah JK is just her initials obviously but i actually call her by that as a nickname too...it just kinda stuck to the point that even the kids use it....and when she went back to Thailand she started using it as well....5555

I have never being a strong believer in the whole marriage thing...much to my mothers unhappiness (My parents just happy that we happy, but did ask the qusetion once or ten times 5555)) and even a lot of my friends seem to get they noses bent out of joint because me and my ex weren't married.(Gee we were in the same boat here, could not understand that they did not get it that what we were doing was exactly the same as them without the piece of paper - used to siht me to tears)..don't know about you, but we use to get hassled all the time about it. I was never able to put my finger on it, as to why so many people i knew felt like that....as coarse the ones hassling us were married.(Exactly)
    To me its a piece of paper...we were like you were still basically married and did everything that anyone else married did, we just didn't have that big expensive day that's all.
    Fast forward to now and blow me down my JK has exactly the same thoughts on marriage...does't agree it and thinks it's just a big expensive day that's a whole lot of wasted money especially when sometimes 2 3 or 5 years later the couple can split. Having said that as i have mentioned before her parents never married and had 3 kids...maybe a but unusual for a thai couple i don't know.

So really we both understand that we have to marry for her to stay (Good point and has to be done)...that's it...and it will be a very small affair and probably even a elope situation to a nice island in QLG somewhere....if the kids are ok with it maybe even just her and me....and then we will do something with the kids later....sorry mum, sorry bother and sister, sorry friends......this is my choice and i gonna do it my way (As you should)....5555555555555
    Sydney can I ask "chance meeting on a dating site", (Interested , as could be entering a similar situation) not sure if you have done a background story on your relationship, if so I have not been privy to have read it. Cheers

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Sydney can I ask "chance meeting on a dating site", (Interested , as could be entering a similar situation) not sure if you have done a background story on your relationship, if so I have not been privy to have read it. Cheers
    We want the full detail mate 5555555

Yes my story is all there on PI ....along with the flak i copped...5555 i will PM you the link now if you like...let me know what you think

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    We want the full detail mate 5555555
    5555555..i was waiting for that...and you didn't disappoint

Yes my story is all there on PI ....along with the flak i copped...5555 i will PM you the link now if you like...let me know what you think
    Please do, pretty sure I will PM you with some questions later if you don't mind

Please do, pretty sure I will PM you with some questions later if you don't mind
    Done...did you get that ok? question no problems....if you go to my profile and look at my started threads you may get more answers

the thread "OMG Anyone else felt the lonelyness of your thai GF returning to bkk" has some pics to if you are interested

That and " different spin" are probably the main to that might be of interest to you

Thanks G4orce....it does all take time which can be good and bad...Tourist Visa is good step to take although as many have said 3 months go very fast... good luck with your June visit. i hope it goes well for you too mate !!
    I am sure 3 months is not going to be enough at all, but it is a start and will go from there afterwards.

Thanks mate

Well just finished chatting to JK (another 2.5 hours OMG my poor old eyes)..and when i asked about homesick the reply was..."no just have 1 day..now excited to see you" they never cease to amaze do they....and good on her for having the courage to step up to the plate...i admire that...

I think JC or G4 mentioned about having some time off when she is here....we always had it planned that she would come to my business and work for me..now this may seem a little strange...but when she was her last time she came in many times to lend a hand...(unpaid of coarse) and she loved it and just learnt what we do there at a amazing pace. Well this time she will become a full time employee...good for her as it gets her earning some money straight away and good for me cause i really need some help at the moment. I was going to take on someone anyway but why pay someone else when it can go towards our future together. She will obviously send some money home and i am more than happy for that to happen. So it will be a 24/7 relationship but we are more then up for that and while it might not be for everyone , i am backing it will be easy for us ....After a year or 2 when her english is better she may want to go out and find something for herself...again i back this as i think it would be good for her own development as a new aussie. She hasn't worked for 5 months ( her contract finished as a typist last year ) so she is keen as to come ...yes Monday morning ....and start work...555555555......she is one tough cookie

She has packed her bags now 4 times and managed to get it down to 25g kg ,,,can you imagine the sight of a 40kg TG carrying a 25 kg bag big enough that she could fit in and have a sleep comfortably .... plus a 7 kg carry on bag as well..... "look for trolley JK"... "what trolley my love" ....."you know with wheels like car go round and round" ....555555

Will make my final post for what maybe awhile tomorrow night.....have my mum arriving next thursday as well so its going to be a hectic couple of weeks.

And just for the record ... T-30 hours to touch down.
    Last edited by Sydney; 18th February 2011 at 22:56.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Brilliant, you can sense your excitement in your words. She sounds a lovely lady, now try tp get some sleep 555

Her working for you will be good as that is most common in LOS and will slow or even stop thoughts of home sickness mate.Thet love to be the wing man 555 I think Mrs Wabs andme will do something like that at some point.
    I am excited for you Sydney.

Great to hear, not long now mate. Noy keeps talkign to me about the futrue and working here in Aust. I think she feels we will be working together... In my line of work that we not be possible. She tells me she wants to do Hairdressing and feel if we do go down the track of Marriage/Aussie citizen that an Apprenticship would be the best option there for her. Again that is a long way down the track but very interesting to hear what is going on at this stage in your relationship. I am more then jealous but very happy for you at the same time.
    Good Luck mate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast