Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By NamTanMot
  • 5 Post By Arliss Michaels

Thread: Thai Girl and Sport

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

Thai Girl and Sport

Have had JK out on the tennis court the last 2 sunday mornings.....hahaha what a gas..

She has surprised me and really really enjoyed it.......she has also surprised me that she can actually hit the ball pretty well ( wells sometimes anyway ) and i reckon she would hit it better if she stopped laughing so much.... but the important thing is she really keen to go again and again.

Now i know that sport and TG's probably don't go together all that well, but has anyone else tried any sport with there TG's/wifes and if so how did it go.

My next challenge is i am going to take JK to a driving range and see if she can smack that little white one around....5555555555
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Cycling...loved it.
    wabbits likes this.
    I won the sperm-egg lottery. Invest wisely, spend carefully and give generously.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Have had JK out on the tennis court the last 2 sunday mornings.....hahaha what a gas..

She has surprised me and really really enjoyed it.......she has also surprised me that she can actually hit the ball pretty well ( wells sometimes anyway ) and i reckon she would hit it better if she stopped laughing so much.... but the important thing is she really keen to go again and again.

Now i know that sport and TG's probably don't go together all that well, but has anyone else tried any sport with there TG's/wifes and if so how did it go.

My next challenge is i am going to take JK to a driving range and see if she can smack that little white one around....5555555555
    Have ventured out on the tennis court 3 times with TG and she has enjoyed, but trying to teach the finer points and how to position feet blah blah, goes in one ear and out the other. But was surprised that hit the ball ok, for never picking up a racquet before. Yet to hit the golf course most probably because I hate the game, but TG keen to have a go.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Running, golf, table tennis, pool (of course) swimming, football and gymnastics. And I learnt that once you show them something new... they invariably learn to be better than you when you next see them... 555
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

In general, Thai girls are not a particularly sporty lot. At schools sport is only a token gesture. Those that are into sport tend to be Toms, in my observation. Still, I have had some having a go at touch rugby, and cricket, which they enjoyed.

My ex-TGF couldn't swim when we first hooked up. She had "almost drowned" (read, got out of her depth) on a trip with friends, and had to be rescued not long before. She was keen to learn, so once I showed her that she could float, she was soon swimming. A year later her friends were surprised at how confident she had become in the water.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    In general, Thai girls are not a particularly sporty lot. At schools sport is only a token gesture. Those that are into sport tend to be Toms, in my observation. Still, I have had some having a go at touch rugby, and cricket, which they enjoyed.

My ex-TGF couldn't swim when we first hooked up. She had "almost drowned" (read, got out of her depth) on a trip with friends, and had to be rescued not long before. She was keen to learn, so once I showed her that she could float, she was soon swimming. A year later her friends were surprised at how confident she had become in the water.
    TG and swimming 555. TG could not swim ( so she told me), but in between first trip(winter) and 2nd trip (summer), she taught herself to swim with friends back in LOS, and kept it hush hush, so first day at beach she wanted to go out to rocks over our depth, so thought I would be "swim piggy back" , but she she sneakily swam off herself to my surprise.

Sydney, G4orce, Gazmac and 2 others like this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Noy is a very lazy person in general. Surprisingly I am the more active one of the 2 555. Noy enjoys swimming, as long as no one is around and recently all she wants to do is have a kick of the footy (the real footy - AFL 555). She does really love AFL though. She insists on going to the game with me whenever we can and she even has all the gear now. She has picked up most of the rules and even knows a lot of the player for Carlton. Of course she follows a good team