Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: The tick list

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

The tick list

For a partner or potential partner / wife.
    Do you have or did your have a tick list?

The traits that your wish for.

Physical looks?
    Personality traits. Out going or reserved?
    Back ground traits..... Education jobs etc.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

My tick list...

a) Do I fancy her. Does she fancy me...

tick...

Those two questions are for me all encompassing for all the other questions... ie. I fancy her because:

1) I am physically attracted to her
    2) I am attracted to her personality/humour/intelligence/emotional make up.
    3) I don't care about her background/education/work/family
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

bobless
    i hope this doesnt sound too gushy but Fah is the personification of my idea of female perfection she is Kind Loyal Loving Hardworking intelligent beautiful without really knowing it and sexy i am a very lucky man to find her some people never find there ideal partner or if they do dont have the intelligence or maturity of spirit to recognise them ,Oh and did i mention funny, laugher we laugh alot together and understanding and the wish to learn the other to make better and stronger relationship
    Last edited by bobless; 3rd May 2012 at 21:22.
    Minder likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Before I met my wife, I dated a lot of women but none of them ticked all the right boxes. It was a good thing I stopped handing out those multi choice questionairres after the first date...555
    wabbits, Quarky, jontymate and 1 others like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Jonty, are you studying for a Psyche job? Devil's advocate position? 555

I had no tick list. I had no list. I didn't want another relationship and as i have posted I was in the Vagina decliners club big time. I did not want to know. As I have have described elsewhere - a smack in the face with a cricket bat when i took my glasses of and could see her, by a petite Thai Lady sat me fair on my arse and turned my world around....

Chok Dee
    bobless likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Its all very well to make lists but that would be logical......TG's by there very nature are not!!

That being said one of the main things would be what is behind the eyes....

All this comes way after the time for ticking boxes is over though as i think from my own experience you wont really know what you got for awhile.

On education from a practical point of view i would want a motivated person to improve herself from the point of view of living in Farangland.

No education even basic means picking carrots for a living.....
    Changone, Spot, Mick and 1 others like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobless View Post
    i hope this doesnt sound too gushy but Fah is the personification of my idea of female perfection she is Kind Loyal Loving Hardworking intelligent beautiful without really knowing it and sexy i am a very lucky man to find her some people never find there ideal partner or if they do dont have the intelligence or maturity of spirit to recognise them ,Oh and did i mention funny, laugher we laugh alot together and understanding and the wish to learn the other to make better and stronger relationship
    It's strange how many people live a life in a relationship with a person they dont really love or even like....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    It's strange how many people live a life in a relationship with a person they dont really love or even like....
    Yes, but you don't start there - a life together always seems like a good idea for "x" amount of time - "the honeymoon period" - then that empty life starts to creep in little by little despite your denials - then a few years later when empty really is your life - you have tied yourselves together with a house and kids and a million other little things -

So you stay in the faint hope that things will improve - or because of the kids being "too young" - or because you really have no other affordable options - a week becomes a month becomes a year that becomes five....

I wish I knew then what I know now ... but that's not how life works ....

Enjoy...
    Changone, jontymate and NamTanMot like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Yes, but you don't start there - a life together always seems like a good idea for "x" amount of time - "the honeymoon period" - then that empty life starts to creep in little by little despite your denials - then a few years later when empty really is your life - you have tied yourselves together with a house and kids and a million other little things -

So you stay in the faint hope that things will improve - or because of the kids being "too young" - or because you really have no other affordable options - a week becomes a month becomes a year that becomes five....

Enjoy...
    Too true, looking back I just don't see the point of the last seven years I hung on. Then along comes someone like a certain BM (insert BM name here) who butters his bread on both sides and the mind boggles....On another note, nice to see Eamon2 doing so well now.
    Spot likes this.

Here is the rub......This must be true of many F/T relationships out there.
    Guy gets girl, girl looks after, guy gets big smile....might marry this one........What happens when down the track your erection is gone and you find there is not much incommon.
    Minders post starts to sound more and more real.
    You might ask yourself...Do i race home to see her after work?
    Cant wait for the weekend as we are doing....
    Or do you start to say something different in your mind..

Bit early for DP yet, Monogamy anyone...?
    Quarky likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Bit early for DP yet, Monogamy anyone...?
    [SIZE=2]He has a nervous TICK if you even mention the word, jeeeeze C1 don't give him a seizure..[/SIZE]
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    I had a tick list. I learnt from my time in LOS that my list was wrong.

One item was ... Must be independent.

I was in for a lesson of what it was to be independent. My view was totally wrong. It should have been Must be resourceful.
    Spot likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

I wish I knew then what I know now ...

Enjoy...
    Unfortunately I did... do... and you all scare the bageesus out of me... 555

I'd have to know a girl for many years, and see how I feel when there is no infatuation left, when they are just a mate... and if I still want to be with her then... I'd consider it. So far no one has passed this rigid test...

And also unfortunately I know far more failed long term relationships than I do happy ones (I am talking longer than 10 years).

When it comes to emotions... I am sooo conservative alas....

I just want to meet my best friend...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    .. . So far no one has passed this rigid test...
    Oh yeah....awright....holy haleakola....pass the tylenol.....
    Quarky likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Rigid, DP, reminded me of this Rowan Atkinson classic

"School teacher: All right come on, settle down please, answer your names:
    [takes out book]
    School teacher: Anus, Arsebandit, Bottom, Clitoris... where are you Clitoris? Doo-Doo, Enema, Fist-Up... come on, grow up please! Genital
    [reads the name again]
    School teacher: I'm sorry, Genital, Herpes... still with us I see Herpes, I'madikc... I'madikc... Enema you know I'madikc don't you? 'Jackulation, Myprick... Has anybody seen Myprick?... come on, somebody must have seen Myprick! Very well, remind me to beat Myprick when he does turn up, Nice'n'quick, On-Top, Pube, ah Myprick so good of you to turn up, yes well now that you are here Myprick, perhaps you'd like to find a seat, Bottom squeeze Myprick in there somewhere would you? Rigid, a Russian exchange student: Suckmeoff, Tightfit, Upyours, Vulva, Yourprick and Zipper... Zipper? absent. "
    Quarky likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Enjoy...
    I don't think there is a guy or girl on this forum that doesn't share this view and been educated the hardway.

I still look at the few remaining happily married and wonder was it luck, religion? There are a few ex sweethearts that still want me here. But I would rather they keep me in thier dreams of what I was to them in the eighties.

I am different and have moved on... And without planning it I have found new life and love.
    Minder likes this.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Unfortunately I did... do... and you all scare the bageesus out of me... 555

I'd have to know a girl for many years, and see how I feel when there is no infatuation left, when they are just a mate... and if I still want to be with her then... I'd consider it. So far no one has passed this rigid test...

And also unfortunately I know far more failed long term relationships than I do happy ones (I am talking longer than 10 years).

When it comes to emotions... I am sooo conservative alas....

I just want to meet my best friend...
    Umm you are not marrying me boxhead, we hardly know each other!!!!
    Quarky and Changone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    There are a few ex sweethearts that still want me here. But I would rather they keep me in thier dreams of what I was to them in the eighties.
    No more Mr Rentafeck...555555

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    No more Mr Rentafeck...555555
    Nope put him out to pasture since I had my kids, but still yummy mummies at primary school in Qld..... No comment.

I am gald I moved back home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast