Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How did you meet?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

How did you meet?

A question that comes up all the time when meeting new people with a TG. It comes up because of a number of reasons more so then if you were with a Farang girl.

My favourite answer is I meet her in a LadyBoy bar. You can not tell can you

I love the reaction. Dao just smiles and nods and we then play off each other.

I watch as they try to check her out with out being caught looking for tell tale signs.

If they are particular just aholes. She will notice that their eyes comes to her flat chest and will say we are saving up for them but every where else is girl.

The reactions are varied and only in the correct social situations.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    If your lucky JM, Australia might follow America with legalizing gay marriage....
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    If your lucky JM, Australia might follow America with legalizing gay marriage....
    It is because we live in a world of political correctness it is fun.

How do you answer the question?
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

I normally tell the truth or a shortened version of it.....

For those who haven't read my Gday thread http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...nships/942.htm....

Thip was working massage in Phuket at the time, I was walking down the soi that she was working in when she stepped out in front of me... "please you want massage, I have no money and I am very hungry".... declining the massage I offered to buy her dinner... the rest is history (and the next section of my TR 555)

The great unfinished story. 55555555

Mai Pen rai mate

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar

For those who haven't read my Gday thread http://www.thai-dreaming.com/forums/...nships/942.htm....

Thip was working massage in Phuket at the time, I was walking down the soi that she was working in when she stepped out in front of me... "please you want massage, I have no money and I am very hungry".... declining the massage I offered to buy her dinner... the rest is history (and the next section of my TR 555)
    Yeah sure mate 555
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    You will find our story here ... on the second page of this thread ...

What attracted you to your TGF/Wife non"

We met on the internet late in 2003 ...

As the years have passed I have noticed that people we meet for the first time ask less and less how we met... especially if a preceding question was how long have we been married ....

Enjoy.
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    We met at bible class one sunday...no wait.....
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    We met at bible class one sunday...no wait.....
    Band camp?
    Quarky and NamTanMot like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar

For those that don't know me....... I seem to be angry, but i'm not really, I then seem to be out of control, but I am still holding it..... next stage? I wake up waiting for the cops to knock on my door.

They say there is 3 degrees of conection..... I say there is 3 degrees of agro!!! 55555

All you guys owing a TR get writing or loose your fingers.... 5555
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    For those that don't know me....... I seem to be angry, but i'm not really, I then seem to be out of control, but I am still holding it..... next stage? I wake up waiting for the cops to knock on my door.

They say there is 3 degrees of conection..... I say there is 3 degrees of agro!!! 55555

All you guys owing a TR get writing or loose your fingers.... 5555
    Jump on board JC 5555

Quarky, Sydney, Rivo and 1 others like this.

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    [QUOTE= All you guys owing a TR get writing or loose your fingers.... 5555[/QUOTE]

Come on JC, I did part 4 the other day and only one part to go to be up to date. I want to make it last till I have to leave for next trip in July if TV goes through ok.

Rivo, keep the pics from Samui coming, wetting my appitite for July. Never been there so if you got some tips for a first timer tourist to go and see let me know.

Sorry I will miss you DP.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Band camp?
    Flutes are quite rear in LOS where as Ping Pong balls.........5555555

7 11 on Suk.....But i normally just say through a friend as it is easier as you normally only pick up a bag of chips and a coke at a 7 11.55555
    Quarky likes this.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    7 11 on Suk.....But i normally just say through a friend as it is easier as you normally only pick up a bag of chips and a coke at a 7 11.55555

You can get anything you want at a 7/11 in LOS 555
    wabbits likes this.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    There was a small queue in the 7/11 on Soi 8 Pattaya one day - as I got to the cashier a BG came in the door calling to the cashier, who stopped serving me to immediately sell one condom to her- she explained to me (as a way of apology I guess for pushing in) "I go short time" then disappeared quickly back out the door.
    The cashier then continued as if nothing had happened - as did everyone else in the store.
    God, I love Pattaya.

Enjoy.
    wabbits, Quarky and justcruzing1 like this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I can imagine your best man speech... "He only went in for a bag of chips and a bottle of coke... 2 mins later... he comes out with a wife..."

^^.^^
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I can imagine your best man speech... "He only went in for a bag of chips and a bottle of coke... 2 mins later... he comes out with a wife..."

^^.^^
    I'll have a bag of som tam flavour chips and coke.....Hmmmmm that looks tasty, and one Mrs Wabbits.555555
    Quarky likes this.

Sorry to get it all wrong but the intended question was how do you handle the QUESTION of how did you meet.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar

"Ohhhh...Jonty...why didn't you saaaaayyyy...???".

Standard response to any old bozo is "Who's askin'?".
    Then I say "Oh, you want to know where we met?"
    If they say "Yes".
    I say "Mind your own business".
    That usually kills the discussion right there.

Either that or I make up something wacky:thats out there: or boring non" depending on how much I like the person (!))))or how capricious I'm feeling at the time.

jontymate and Cilla like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast