Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Things to avoid with a TG

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

Things to avoid with a TG

Both serious and not so serious.

I recently taught Dao to Pan for gold. I thought it would be fun and it was......Until it was time to go home.
    Last edited by jontymate; 18th May 2012 at 16:47.
    Quarky, Condo and Spot like this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Not to talk negetivly about her family...

Take your TG and some young family members to 'The Wiggles" You will see the inner child come out in the insistence of the music choice in the car for the next 2 months. Then will want to see them again without the kids.
    Spot likes this.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Not to talk negetivly about her family...
    That is a big one. Even if she is beware not to agree too mutt.
    G4orce likes this.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Joking about ghosts

Not taking religion seriously

Anything to do with their royal family
    Changone likes this.
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jontymate View Post
    Take your TG and some young family members to 'The Wiggles" You will see the inner child come out in the insistence of the music choice in the car for the next 2 months. Then will want to see them again without the kids.
    Cant anymore!..... I think they pulled the pin today!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Syndicated Asian Wiggles....555

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Thank Buddha for that....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Thank Buddha for that....
    One day you'll have kids 'G' and realise what you can get away with by popping on a wiggle dvd for 1/2 hour.... It's the secret to a happy marriage with kids!!
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I was sitting in an Ansett lounge with Geoff. Please speak with my daughter. He did. Then I had to call her back .. guess what Geoff is sleeping. My time away was then cool. Makes me feel old.

Cadet silver
    1) Talking about "the ex-gf". I had to get rid of all my old photos and the slightest mention of anything to do with the ex leads to "you still love her right, I not same her chai mai?". I can't even say Udon without getting a reaction because thats where the ex was from 555

2) Be careful what you say, they may take some things VERY literally. When I first got with my ex-gf I sent her a text saying "I can't wait to see you".......it took a while to get a reply and when I did she was angry and upset because she misunderstood and thought I meant I CAN'T wait to see you, and thought I was finishing with her

3) Answer "up to you" in a thai stylee when she asks a question eg Q: "What dress should I wear" A: "Up to you" = anger

Joking about ghosts
    Very good point. On a trip "up north" with the same ex-gf we booked into a hotel next to a lake out in the middle of nowhere. We had our own little hut and we thought all was great. It was late when we arrived and after throwing our bags in and paying for the night we went to meet up with the ex's friends. When we told them where we were staying everyone all of a sudden looked very concerned and thats when the "ghost" talk started. Anyway, needless to say I had to go back alone to pick up our stuff and we spent the night on a friends floor as she wouldn't go anywhere near the place.
    My wife's the same, she loves watching crap Thai "scary movie" before bed. The bad thing for me is I have to get up about 10 times during the night because she won't go to the loo alone after watching them 555

Steve
    wabbits, Quarky, G4orce and 2 others like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Keep it coming steve et al.. Am enjoying and learning from you Khup
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Try telling a TG that Dec 22nd 2012 is not the end of the world...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    The royals and not speaking of is not hard and fast but not something we speak of in open forum....
    But this and subjects like red shirts depends on TG education location as to her views and how aware of what is really going on.......Have been surprised a couple of times on conversation on these subjects.

Religion of the Thai variety never seems to be taken seriously but is, attitude is relaxed but the belief is not rigid but maybe more firm.
    I know that MW takes her beliefs quite serious in as far as Kama is concerned we have never had disagreements about this subject

But unthoughtful comments about sick buffalo and maybe sending money may leed to me having a very quiet night.....Family she is proud of and me suggesting even in jest that they are less than they are..Well silly me.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Score so far : Family:my gun is bigger:100,000 - Mr Wabbit 0.:take that mate:$$$..555
    wabbits, Quarky and jontymate like this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

My favorite I go bar with out you.............Now duck.5555555
    Condo, Changone and toddmeister like this.

Cadet silver
    Just thought of another one.....Don't point with your feet!

I knew it was considered disrespectful to point feet, lay one's feet on someone etc etc, but I always imagined this view was taken by older more "traditional" thai's......wrong!! My Mrs can't stand it and gets really, really wound up by it even if I'm just messing around.
    G4orce likes this.

^^Totally or even moving things with your feet.

Made the mistake of leaving MW's jacket in the middle of the floor because I did not want her to miss it...Well then it started....Was just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    The royals and not speaking of is not hard and fast but not something we speak of in open forum....
    But this and subjects like red shirts depends on TG education location as to her views and how aware of what is really going on.......Have been surprised a couple of times on conversation on these subjects.

Religion of the Thai variety never seems to be taken seriously but is, attitude is relaxed but the belief is not rigid but maybe more firm.
    I know that MW takes her beliefs quite serious in as far as Kama is concerned we have never had disagreements about this subject

But unthoughtful comments about sick buffalo and maybe sending money may leed to me having a very quiet night.....Family she is proud of and me suggesting even in jest that they are less than they are..Well silly me.
    The thing that gets me is that MIL will call Dao at the start of every month "To make sure she is ok" Dao will openly say only make sure I send money.
    But if I say anything... It is why you think this of mum.

Sick buffalo Hmmmmm

This is one prized bovine a white buffalo that I helped deliver when mummy buffalo was in trouble. Dr. Jonty was very much loved for taking care of sick buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Joking about ghosts

Not taking religion seriously

Anything to do with their royal family
    Learn they are real......... or at least comprehend that they have energy and an input into your relationship.

Learn you will not change the view.

Mother Mary was a Virgin..... I argued this point at Sunday school as a child. I said that if you do not put a rooster with the chickens you get only eggs not chics. I lost that argument as well.

Just accept there are things you do not understand by your upbringing of logic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast