Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toddmeister

Thread: Skin Colour

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar

Skin Colour

I Joke with Dao about her bikini lines. She loves the beach and therefore goes dark. Her bum is the same colour as mine. A whole lot nicer looking though.

We recently sent some family photos to her cousin in the UK. Her cousin came back with you look too mutt blackish.

Should it matter when you are living in the western world?????
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore" 

Cadet silver
    My Mrs hates her colour, thinks she looks "baannok baannok". She was under the impression that living here in the UK where it pretty much pisses down for 11 months of the year she would turn white, "narak" like me. Unsurprisingly that hasn't happened so she's disappointed. Even more so yesterday when she was out with my parents (first sunny day we've had for months) and came back with a tan..........not happy at all 5555

Steve
    Gazmac likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    I was surprised how much TG hides from the sun be it in Thailand or here in summer. and is very conscious of her dark skin, which I think looks beautiful but she wants to "White up", and actually gives me a serve if I tan up a little in Summer.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Thips the opposite.... she has one of the darkest complexions I have seen in LOS and she seems to be fine with it..... though she does go through a ton of talcum powder...
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Everyone wants what they don't have...

Noy hates being dark and she is much like TM Wife. Expects that she will turn white because she is in Australia. Her family pick on her for being so dark and they all believe her (not so attractive) sister is the pretty sister because she is very pale. After 3 months in Australia Noy will be slightly lighter and rush hoem to show her body off to her family, less then a week later she will be as dark as she was before coming to Aust. She then curses and spends all her money on the Whitening creams to try and "fix" her skin. I like most of the guys here love the dark coloured skin and we keep her in the sun as much as i can

TW's happy as she is. Cappuccino ... me too, tastes yummo

In CM there's a lot of 'white' Thai's, more Chinese ethnicity I suppose. It was quite a pleasant surprise to see a very very BROWN young shopper in KSK yesterday ... male staff eyes followed her every move I had to look, of course, purely for reporting's sake.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Shades of coffee MW has been very light and quite dark quite seasonal.555
    But she does not see the sun much these days stuck in a shopping centre all day.

Foundation Member Uber Star quiksilva's Avatar
    'not want dum'
    'need khaw'

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    TW's happy as she is. Cappuccino ... me too, tastes yummo
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Shades of coffee MW has been very light and quite dark quite seasonal.555

I sometimes say "I love my coffee....latte..."
    She says "Hah...espresso...someone forget milk.!".
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?