Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Wabbit musings

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

Wabbit musings

Love in Pattaya

Pattaya and love do the two go together or do preconceived ideas get in the way.
    This was said to me by a one very smart individual, “ my son you are looking for love in all the wrong places”...true I think, just one his many pearls of wisdom.

Ok for me Pattaya was the best and he worst thing I could have done to find love.
    A fledgling relationship months old with a wonderful TG, problem though with our mutual lack of understanding we were making some monumental stuff ups on the relationship front.

I say find love because as Farangs we seem to lag behind our Thai counterparts. Once their pretty little minds are made up they will pursue their goal whole heartedly, be it love or something else.

Pattaya pattaya pattaya as the song goes is it a place to live and develop a relationship...yes I think so. It makes you look at what is reality and what is ego stroking to get at your money. In the steamy and murky melting pot that Pattaya is it would be very easy to lose yourself in that murk and for some they never find their way back.

Its like reading stick man there are more than a few stories that illustrate that point.
    The lost can be seen lining the cheap Charlie bars complaining about five bt extra for their beer of compromise.

We forged a relationship though large odds and parts of this many of you know.
    I am glad she the smart one kept her eye on the ball because at times mine was roving leading me towards self destruction..a sweet and honeyed by degree destruction.

This made us concentrate and learn some lessons being quite painful.
    I feel ashamed of some of my actions and the level of forgiveness shown.
    From this our foundations are set...in conrete not the Thai type 5555

What did I learn...i don't know it all and probably never will and that I have a loving caring girl I nearly threw away....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Wabbits,
    It is interesting to see how when we "treat them mean" they become keen.

I agree with you that once they set themselves, they work at it till it happens.

Don't ever "feel ashamed of some of my actions and the level of forgiveness shown" because if you did different it may not have finished up the way it did.

Thanks for your helpfull advice on the phone last night, I'm chewing on it.

Cheers,
    JC

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    Wabbits,
    It is interesting to see how when we "treat them mean" they become keen.

I agree with you that once they set themselves, they work at it till it happens.

Don't ever "feel ashamed of some of my actions and the level of forgiveness shown" because if you did different it may not have finished up the way it did.

Thanks for your helpfull advice on the phone last night, I'm chewing on it.

Cheers,
    JC
    Any time mate happy to share the little i know anytime.
    W.