Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low Expectations....or Why I love Thai women.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar

Low Expectations....or Why I love Thai women.

I have said it before to many people in many places and I still think that the greatest asset that a TG brings to a relationship - with a burned-out marriage-weary farang like me anyway - is low expectations.

The most recent example of this was heard by me only yesterday. Mrs M and I spent the day with a girl who is one of my oldest (as in longest) - yeah I'll say it - Thai friends. I'll call her Noi for the purpose of this posting.

Noi is now living back in Bangkok with her two leuk-krung children, having been dumped by her (IMHO Idiot of a) farang husband. He told Noi it was over whilst she was still in hospital giving birth to their now 6 month old daugther.

It seems he has taken up with a farang woman he was working with and ditched the family.

Yesterday in very good English Noi asked me a simple question "Why?"
    "Why he not come back to the family when the baby born?"

It turns out that Noi knew damn well that hubby was getting his meat delivery elsewhere whilst she was too heavily pregnant to service his needs. In her mind this was just another "thing that men do". They have a need and if you cannot take care of that need well....no biggie, you can't expect too much from a man afterall.

No, the thing that hurt her and that she cannot understand is "why" once the baby was born and she was back on line to service his needs and everything was almost back to normal, "why" did he choose to move to a short time "mia noi" over his wife of several years.

I really doubt any new farang love will be as understanding of our male short comings.....

Really, you just gotta love the way these girls think.

Enjoy

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    First of all WTTB mate. Interesting read. I know if my Noy was to find out I was with another lady, she would cut off and cooking 555. I think my Noy has been more westernised in that way

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    First of all WTTB mate. Interesting read. I know if my Noy was to find out I was with another lady, she would cut off and cooking 555. I think my Noy has been more westernised in that way
    LOL....I am sure Mrs M has the recipe if your Noy doesn't know it.

Nah, this girl was certainly not happy that hubby was sowing oats elsewhere but she accepted it because in her world of low expectations "men do that" sort of thing.

and that's what I love about them.....expectations so low that even I can meet them.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    LOL....I am sure Mrs M has the recipe if your Noy doesn't know it.

Nah, this girl was certainly not happy that hubby was sowing oats elsewhere but she accepted it because in her world of low expectations "men do that" sort of thing.

and that's what I love about them.....expectations so low that even I can meet them.

Enjoy
    Remind me not to let Noy meet Mrs M 555. I have been a good boy and plan on staying that way. I like my Brutter (don't know how she got that but it stuck) where is is.
    I will admit they are a lot more easy going and forgiving then any Falang girl i have been with.

Rock & Roll
    I'm a big believer in low expectations myself Minder. Lower expectations = fewer disappointments!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Hey Minder.....thats acually quite a sad story and i feel for Noi...to tell her that while she was giving birth in hospital is quite unbelievable...what a hard bastard and people like that deserve eveything coming to them. Yes their expectations can be low but maybe for them this is not always a great asset...for us however yes it can be a asset (espiecally if the gut is gaining in size and the hair on top isn't what it use to be 5555) and if you show them some respect they deserve i reckon for the most part you will get it back 10 fold

In your experience do you think they are more loyal then most races taking into account a possible age difference?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    sad tale Minder... not a good time in her life to be single

I guess the low expectations means that the older or larger guys can even find a Stunner to settle down with.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    A thought that has run around in my mind from time to time is that some Guys might look at TG's and other Asian Ladies as throw away items. A resource to be used and when the convenience runs out......
    You get married you have kids one a bigger commitment than the last, hard in my mind to turn your back on.
    Some are born i am sure with much lower attachment gene and can just switch off...glad i am not one of those.

Sad story and i think not so uncommon.

Sorry, couldn't help but think that there is always 2 sides to a story like this... I came from a relationship that was faultless when "on show"... I'm sure the traits of my ex are common around the world...

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Sorry, couldn't help but think that there is always 2 sides to a story like this... I came from a relationship that was faultless when "on show"... I'm sure the traits of my ex are common around the world...

Just saying
    Fair comment on the 2 sides....but to tell her while shes in hospital about to give birth ??......pretty stressful for the mum not to mention the safety of the baby about to be born....i can't understand how you could do that

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Fair comment on the 2 sides....but to tell her while shes in hospital about to give birth ??......pretty stressful for the mum not to mention the safety of the baby about to be born....i can't understand how you could do that
    without a doubt Sydney.... I actually felt a bit insensitive saying that last comment.... me personally was "till death do we part"

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    without a doubt Sydney.... I actually felt a bit insensitive saying that last comment.... me personally was "till death do we part"
    mine was " death if i don't part "...55555 i kidding of coarse

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I have said it before to many people in many places and I still think that the greatest asset that a TG brings to a relationship - with a burned-out marriage-weary farang like me anyway - is low expectations.

The most recent example of this was heard by me only yesterday. Mrs M and I spent the day with a girl who is one of my oldest (as in longest) - yeah I'll say it - Thai friends. I'll call her Noi for the purpose of this posting.

Noi is now living back in Bangkok with her two leuk-krung children, having been dumped by her (IMHO Idiot of a) farang husband. He told Noi it was over whilst she was still in hospital giving birth to their now 6 month old daugther.

It seems he has taken up with a farang woman he was working with and ditched the family.

Yesterday in very good English Noi asked me a simple question "Why?"
    "Why he not come back to the family when the baby born?"

It turns out that Noi knew damn well that hubby was getting his meat delivery elsewhere whilst she was too heavily pregnant to service his needs. In her mind this was just another "thing that men do". They have a need and if you cannot take care of that need well....no biggie, you can't expect too much from a man afterall.

No, the thing that hurt her and that she cannot understand is "why" once the baby was born and she was back on line to service his needs and everything was almost back to normal, "why" did he choose to move to a short time "mia noi" over his wife of several years.

I really doubt any new farang love will be as understanding of our male short comings.....

Really, you just gotta love the way these girls think.

Enjoy
    Firstly, thanks, Minder and welcome.
    This is so many times the same storey, or varients of it.

It does explain why we are considered good game as against this sort of stuff.

I feel so sorry for this girl, and hope, somehow, she finds happiness, in this life and her next.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    There's even a little bit of D*ckens in that story.
    Could be a whole new Thai series "Low Expectations" the story of a young girl who dreams of marrying a farang who turns out to be a butterfly then one night she gets waylaid by a convict in a cemetery.........

Attachment 118

but he is a very hunsum convict right?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    No....! he look like big fat old monkey, but later in the story he goes off to Australia and makes his fortune and then ensures that her "Low expectations" are achieved...555

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    ....In your experience do you think TGs are more loyal then most .... taking into account a possible age difference?.....
    IMVHO...a TG selects a long term relationship aka marriage pretty much the way you or I selected our jobs - they look at the overall package, the good and the bad, the benefits, the drawbacks, the relocating etc - and proceed accordingly.

Sure, they fall in love but that comes later - after you have passed the "due diligence" inspection.

I also think "peer group pressure" for want of a better word plays a part - get drunk, stay out late and generally behave badly with a farang wife and it is a high drama and soon enough her friends at the tennis club will be telling her how she must "deal with the situation".

A TG will hardly notice and her friends will just shrug and note that all men are the same and say here try this som tum.

Enjoy

IMVHO...a TG selects a long term relationship aka marriage pretty much the way you or I selected our jobs - they look at the overall package, the good and the bad, the benefits, the drawbacks, the relocating etc - and proceed accordingly.

Sure, they fall in love but that comes later - after you have passed the "due diligence" inspection.

I also think "peer group pressure" for want of a better word plays a part - get drunk, stay out late and generally behave badly with a farang wife and it is a high drama and soon enough her friends at the tennis club will be telling her how she must "deal with the situation".

A TG will hardly notice and her friends will just shrug and note that all men are the same and say here try this som tum.

Enjoy
    Best to keep her away from the tennis club!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Som Tam the cure for all TG blues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast