Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Beware of Thai women bearing smiles....

freedom

Beware of Thai women bearing smiles....

I've created a PPT about my experience with a Thai woman (use the term loosely) when in Thailand. In addition, the PPT is also a dedication to those poor souls that lost their property/money and even their lives...there is music, illustrations and a bit of a read as you view an automated story. View and comment, if you wish....
    Last edited by wabbits; 12th July 2012 at 14:55.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum...Was going to say tell us a bit about yourself but I get the idea.
    Please make yourself at home.
    Last edited by wabbits; 12th July 2012 at 10:53.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Sorry you lost out dude...lovely presentation and all.... she just got a better offer and went with that.
    Lucky for you. Time to get back in the saddle. They ain't all like that...and that is for the best....

Cilla likes this.
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

freedom
    Thanks so much.....spread the link and the word. I appreciate your support very much.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    very well put together presentation, very ordinary that she just closed up shop on you, but time to move on, no looking back, as C1 said time to get back on the horse. WTTB
    Cilla likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    I agree with C1,
    They aren't all bad, there are many good stories and sucesfull relationships. many on this board.
    Condo and Ning, together for 6?years and 2-3 weeks from having their first child. I love them both dearly, having met them and for their great help, but more for the way they are so so compatible and I know, wish them and family, every blessing they can have.

We have great partners/ marriages like minder, C1,Gaz, and more to come .

This site see's the best in people not the worst, if they want to be low life's we just cut them off.
    We are here to help everyone, no nationality, religion, color, rich or poor matter's to us.

Please come in, register, give your point and find your way thru all of our experience's both good and bad.

NO ONE THAT IS REAL WOULD EVER BE SLAGGED
    Spot and Cilla like this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    I agree with C1,
    They aren't all bad, there are many good stories and sucesfull relationships. many on this board.
    Condo and Ning, together for 6?years and 2-3 weeks from having their first child. I love them both dearly, having met them and for their great help, but more for the way they are so so compatible and I know, wish them and family, every blessing they can have.

We have great partners/ marriages like minder, C1,Gaz, and more to come .

This site see's the best in people not the worst, if they want to be low life's we just cut them off.
    We are here to help everyone, no nationality, religion, color, rich or poor matter's to us.

Please come in, register, give your point and find your way thru all of our experience's both good and bad.

NO ONE THAT IS REAL WOULD EVER BE SLAGGED

WTTB Freedom,

Want to hear more of your experiences in LOS

Sad story but as C1 said get back in the saddle, one does not mean all.

Thats what I like about this forum, good spread of ideas and experiences from guys from all different backgrounds and countries.
    Spot likes this.

Freedom. I hope you learn from this and rid yourself of this bitterness that will only eat you inside. You were lucky, you got away with an amazing new experience without losing too much money. So move on... and learn your lesson. TGs take years to fall in love (in the conventional sense).... and I don't mean this in a nasty way, but you come across as quite naive... not only in your experience of Thai Girls but with the world and girls in general. In future, make sure you know a girl extremely well before committing your heart... and as for money. Never give anyone money you have known less than 5 years... and even then, only give away what you can afford to lose...

Now get out to Thailand and enjoy the girls properly... you need to live a little...
    Arliss Michaels likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Well put together video Freedom, like others have said you cant judge a nation on one persons actions, sad she used you as she did, an experience you will keep in the back of your mind forever, it will fade to insignificance in time.

If I may ask why is it that you want contact with her, I would want no contact with that type of person.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    I have just watched the video, freedom, and can tell you are in a very dark place right now, a place you have likely been since your relationship with this girl ended.

It is easy in many ways to sympathize with your plight, you lost a girl you loved, and who betrayed that love for another man. A story as old as the dawn of time. Men have been losing the "love of their life" to other men for all of recorded history, and you are not the first to be angry and bitter ... wars have been fought over it.

What I can not sypathize with is your obsession with this girl, your character assassination of her as "wicked, theiving, evil" etc, and your generalization of Thai women in general. The simple fact is, you had "one" experience with a Thai girl ... only one ... so what justification or qualification gives you the ability to label all Thai women, or even all Thai women on Internet Dating sites, as "evil and coniving"? You anger has taken you to ridiculous extremes that stop just short of stalking ... posting her new name and the name of her American husband on the internet ... giving out her facebook link. Why? What purpose is to be gained by that?

My take on your story is that you did almost everything for your own ends anyways. You flew to Thailand to study, and figured why not meet a pretty girl while I'm there. You met a girl through a Dating Sight and seemingly were willing to sleep with her that first night. You then took her on an island holiday ... always nice to have beautiful female compantionship along when on a tropical island ... and probably had a great time with her, but during the day and at night. In other words, you certainly weren't suffering. You were just getting for free what a lot of guys pay a great deal for.

Still, you were on "your" agenda, not hers, so after the holiday ended you went to school ... and then after a few months of that, you left the girl to travel to Korea to further pursue your educational goals. Then, after enjoying this woman's charms for a few months, when you were finally apart from her, you balked because she asked you for a little support. 20,000 baht is not a great deal of money ... roughly $650 Canadian. That's a relatively cheap date in Vancouver. So after getting all the free attention from this beautiful Thai girl, you got cheap with her, because you were pursuing your goals and did not want to help her with her needs. Not too generous of you.

You do know that Thailand is one of the poorest countries in the world, right? With no social safety net to speak of, unlike Canada, where if someone is short of cash they just go to the local welfare office and get some. If this girl is your somewhat typical Thai girl, then a good portion of what she makes is sent back to her family to assist them. What percentage of your income do you sacrificially send back to your parents, btw?

Finally, freedom, have you never heard of a guy losing his heart ... and his financial assets ... and sometimes for those overdramatic souls, yes, even their lives ... to the crafty devices of a wicked, western woman? If not, watch some TV ... Dallas could be very educational! 555

I agree with the rest, you do have to move on, but unlike the rest I am just not so forgiving of your pity party and your unjustified hatred and bitterness of "all" Thai women .... or even, if truth be told, of this girl. You got a pretty cheap ride, if you ask me.
    Quarky, justcruzing1 and Cilla like this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post

I agree with the rest, you do have to move on, but unlike the rest I am just not so forgiving of your pity party and your unjustified hatred and bitterness of "all" Thai women .... or even, if truth be told, of this girl. You got a pretty cheap ride, if you ask me.
    I have my opinions of this, but chose to not to voice them on the board, as basing it on very limited knowledge of the OP and the situation,and one side of a story. Based on knowledge at hand tend to agree with the early part of your post.

My comment was a nice way of saying "Get over with it, and get on with your life", if you want to go in "balls and all " VG thats is your perogative.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

One thing i will say not in support or against Freedom we are not a link site but a community.
    Happy for you to have your opinion and welcome to voice it here.
    We can see you are in a dark place this forum may be a place for you to come and get some understanding.
    We welcome anyone who wants to be a part of our community no matter what your stage as far as relationships and Thailand.

It is fair to say there are going to good and bad stories we all should not be blind to either.
    Spot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    I'm not sure any of us showed much pity VG. If it appeared that way... I must try harder... 555

As I said the OP needs to live a little and stop obsessing...
    Changone likes this.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB freedom.........i hope you can move forward with your life and try again but with more knowledge this time

I totally agree with 95% of VG says...........and yes , a bit over dramatic for me....

The Title "Beware of Thai women bearing smiles" is very unfair

Yes its good to put a warning out there about dating sites, but i believe there is so much out there all ready you would have to be living under rock to miss it.

As friendly advice i will say DON'T post your story on Phuket Info
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Just re-read post one (Link) mods....real names being seen in clear....? not a good look.........
    Can names be removed..?

Link removed by C1

Or maybe not...

Links removed by C1

Last edited by Changone; 12th July 2012 at 17:29. Reason: Remove links
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

I agree have been sitting here pondering about this thread.
    My thoughs are the OP can repost his link but without names.
    but if it is just to post the link and then no further involvement with the forum then I would delete this thread as spam.
    Quarky, Changone and vanguy77 like this.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Wabb's,
    I kind of think this is possibly a wind up.
    I watched his well put together tube. If what he says is corect, then he intended to live and work in LOS.
    If your moving to another country, or even going to one on a holiday you research, read what you can find on the net etc.

There is far more negative site's and many many posts in open forum's with far greater manipulation and losses. 20,000 bt would have to be the least amount I have heard of for someone being stung???

Look what I have sent/spent..... what about Rivo's mate, a new double cab Dmax???

She remained to continue school for the 2 months he was in Korea, how was she to pay for that and live without any support from him.

I'm thinking this guy is very young.

I agree with VG's coment's and it borders on stalking posting her and her husbands facebook pages, even naming them on a vidio without them the right to reply.

I will say that she may well have had contact with the new husband long before meeting this guy, how long does it take to get a Thai girl a marriage visa to America.... my guess is a lot longer than a couple of months.

I vote for it to be deleted totaly, and if he is really interested in learning about all things, good and bad, Thai he can continue to post, read threads and ask question or for help, he will geet all that here as we know............ As is said "up to him"
    Spot likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Wouldn't mind seeing the vid if anyone can PM me the link
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Luke.... can't believe you've posted this video, how long ago was this??? 3 years ago!.... And to actually say that it's a dedication... Please!!!

The reality is (one that your obviously struggling to accept) is that she found a better man and has sailed off into the sunset... It is wrong of you to post this here or anywhere in fact and to disclose their names just shows how bitter you are. I hope for your sake that you one day see the errors of your ways and remove this video and get on with life.
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Ummm, der Ting tong Spot here, but WTF is OP???????

Without seeing the link.... but reading between the lines... This is not a site for stalkers and haters..

We are all caring in this community, I wont waste my time on anyone with a self inflicted wound....
    Last edited by Spot; 12th July 2012 at 18:31.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast