Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Sydney
  • 1 Post By justcruzing1

Thread: Thanks all....

Thanks all....

Boy, I'm not sure how I found this site but I'm glad I did... Lots of stories and thoughts on many of the threads on this site that makes me feel a bit more secure about my new relationship with a thai girl...

A month and a half into the relationship and all the negative things I have been reading on other boards and sites made me feel so insecure and worried about where things were going...

I'm learning as I go along....

I hope to share and ask for advice as things continue forward... Still not secure in the relationship but feeling a bit better thanks to reading your posts....

Just wanted to say thanks....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Welcome to the board Bunga make yourself at home.
    There is a weath of knowlege here ask away any question you have.
    Know its not all doom and gloom.555555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    WTTB the board bunga. Plenty to read here, especially when your post count rises. It would be very rare I think for any BM's here not to have a bit of insecurity creep into there mind, reading about all the "train wrecks" on the web, and I think part and parcel of a long distance realationship, in its infancy. IMO both parties must be totally honest with each other, and that is a foundation the relationship can be built on.

Cheers and best luck.

Give us some background on where your from, how yet met etc, and you will have that post count up in no time.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    WTTB Bunga,

A while ago I was just like you.....all the info from the guys here, good and bad, helped me to get it all happening
    As AM said above, "get your post count up and see a lot more".
    Don't be afraid to ask

When we first started to chat on IM, it took about an hour to figure out what 555 meant..... Today I almost wrote 555 on my IM chat at work.... HAH! Oh man... I'm really going down this rabbit hole, huh......

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    A lot of surprises down the rabbit hole Alice

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    WTTB Bunga, two bits of advice I will offer, dont believe everything you read and take things slowly.
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    WTTB Bunga hope you enjoy the ride !!

Good advice Rivo , covers both bases, and can i add, keep the detective hat on at all times, but don't ever let the doubt spoil the ride because lets face it, those early days are so much fun !!
    Spot and Cilla like this.
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Welcome bunga, get your posts up and read on mate they are a great bunch on here and same as what Cilla said above for me. Wev'e all been or are at the same place you are at, some unsuccessful, but the majority? Put it this way there are a lot of new uncles on this site.

That reminds me Condo any news?????

G'day Sydney heard from Condo?
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Hey Spot, how are they hanging...5555

No Condo's new life has all but made him a stranger...........although i am not sure if its the work that's the reason..........7 days on 7 off or something like that....WTF Condo 7 off and no time to chat ? 555555555555 no he is ankle deep in paint, reno reno reno

Come back Condo we luvs ya !!...........

Sorry Bunga back to you mate !1
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Welcome Bunga,
    As has been said above keep posting and in a very short time a huge level of help and information will be there for you. Do expect/plan to have very little sleep for about a month to get thru it all 555555
    Wabbits set this board up specificaly to show that there are good results, not always, but a lot more than most other sites show.

I think the other boards do have members that have developed happy relationships, but they then drop off, to get away from the negativity that over rides the good.

In the short life of this forum we have had several weddings and are now aproaching our first Falang/TW baby, so we can't be all that bad a group.
    I should also say we have had a very good success rate when it comes to visa's...knock on wood ..5555

Cheers,
    JC1
    Cilla likes this.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"