Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Condo & Ning add to the Family

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar

Condo & Ning add to the Family

Well what an adventure.

At 10:30am yesterday while operating the dozer in the pit I get a phone call that Ning had had some contractions and had gone to hospital. Mum said they told her to go home but they would probably be back in the afternoon.

I called my supervisor and told him I had to leave. Got a lift back to the Mac camp at Dysart, packed my bags and got a lift to Mackay 2.5 hours away, arrived about 3pm. While on the way I managed to book a flight to Brisbane for 5:40pm. Flight was delayed until 6:30 and should have landed in Brisbane at 7:50 but due to busy air traffic we circled for about 20mins. We landed at 8:10pm where I was picked up by my brother to be taken to Gold Coast Hospital.

All would have been good but a semi rolled in the south bound lanes and slowed 4 lanes to a crawl. Eventually got through and came across road works in the southbound lane at logan filtering 4 lanes into 1. We got through finally and put the pedal to the metal.

Mum and dad kept ringing to ask where we were and then saying things like the "The water has broken" and "they can see the head" and each time I was a little closer.

My brother dropped me at the front door and I raced up to the 3rd floor. Was quickly guided to the delivery room and Charlotte had just been placed on Nings chest. I missed the delivery by 2 mins after all that! (Probably a good thing when I think about what I saw when I walked into the room).

Anyway both Mother and Daughter are doing well and here are a few photo's

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    One of the best things in your life Condo. Congrats to you and Ning and Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    One of the best things in your life Condo. Congrats to you and Ning and Charlotte
    Yep all good so far Cilla, although its only been 24 hours LOL

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Spot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Well what an adventure.

At 10:30am yesterday while operating the dozer in the pit I get a phone call that Ning had had some contractions and had gone to hospital. Mum said they told her to go home but they would probably be back in the afternoon.

I called my supervisor and told him I had to leave. Got a lift back to the Mac camp at Dysart, packed my bags and got a lift to Mackay 2.5 hours away, arrived about 3pm. While on the way I managed to book a flight to Brisbane for 5:40pm. Flight was delayed until 6:30 and should have landed in Brisbane at 7:50 but due to busy air traffic we circled for about 20mins. We landed at 8:10pm where I was picked up by my brother to be taken to Gold Coast Hospital.

All would have been good but a semi rolled in the south bound lanes and slowed 4 lanes to a crawl. Eventually got through and came across road works in the southbound lane at logan filtering 4 lanes into 1. We got through finally and put the pedal to the metal.

Mum and dad kept ringing to ask where we were and then saying things like the "The water has broken" and "they can see the head" and each time I was a little closer.

My brother dropped me at the front door and I raced up to the 3rd floor. Was quickly guided to the delivery room and Charlotte had just been placed on Nings chest. I missed the delivery by 2 mins after all that! (Probably a good thing when I think about what I saw when I walked into the room).

Anyway both Mother and Daughter are doing well and here are a few photo's

YOU LITTLE FARKING RIPPER!!!! I am going down to se if i can get to the supermarket to buy a cigar before it closes.

Oh Condo, what can i say mate... yay!!!! ? welcome to the best and truest and most difficult and heart rendering and .................................................. ............... of your life mate i am just so happy for you and NING...

Please Please kiss Nong Charlotte from Leung Spot and hug Ning and tell her I am so happy for you all. Words.. well you have a rough idea of what i am trying to say mate... Fantatsic.
    Last edited by Spot; 24th July 2012 at 21:18.
    Ohhhh, Pigsy! You call yourself a demon? จูบก้นของฉัน Everything I post here is IMHO and IME... I am no expert....

Foundation Member Uber Star Norabunga's Avatar
    Congratulations Condo.
    Ning and Charlotte both look fit and well. Ning looks particularly bright and happy considering what she's just been through.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    What can I say...... what a crazy trip home!!....

Mate both Mother and Daughter look beautiful, you didn't tell us Charlottes size.
    Well I hope you get to spend a bit of time at home with the girls before your next shift,
    A BIG congratulations to the 3 of you
    Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spot View Post
    YOU LITTLE FARKING RIPPER!!!! I am going down to se if i can get to the supermarket to buy a cigar before it closes.

Oh Condo, what can i say mate... yay!!!! ? welcome to the best and truest and most difficult and heart rendering and .................................................. ............... of your life mate i am just so happy for you and NING...

Please Please kiss Nong Charlotte from Leung Spot and hug Ning and tell her I am so happy for you all. Words.. well you have a rough idea of what i am trying to say mate... Fantatsic.
    Yeah Spot all went well, can't wait to have them both home tomorrow. We think the doctors will let them come home as there has been no problems and they are both doing fine. Ning was great, No gas, epidural or pain killers which Im told makes for a happy baby.
    Spot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Norabunga View Post
    Congratulations Condo.
    Ning and Charlotte both look fit and well. Ning looks particularly bright and happy considering what she's just been through.
    Midwifes and nurses couldn't believe how well she went. Mum was with her the whole time and cut the cord.

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    What can I say...... what a crazy trip home!!....

Mate both Mother and Daughter look beautiful, you didn't tell us Charlottes size.
    Well I hope you get to spend a bit of time at home with the girls before your next shift,
    A BIG congratulations to the 3 of you
    Thanks Mate.

Weight = 8lb
    Length = 57cm

Will be home for 9 days before I head back to work.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Congratulations both of you and well done to Ning.
    It's the best being a Dad and you two are the best too. Love from Nick & Nut
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Fan firkin tactic mate a MASSIVE congrats from Joy and me.
    Joy says baby look saway mahk and is now completely clucky.555555

Can imagine your emotions and maybe a good time to arrive but the trip and how you would have felt..

PM your address Joy has a couple of things for baby she wants to send.

Well done to you both good to see them both doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    Congratulations both of you and well done to Ning.
    It's the best being a Dad and you two are the best too. Love from Nick & Nut
    Cheers Buddy, who would have ever thought it would last this long and get this far

Things couldn't be any better at the moment.

Thanks again to you both
    Spot likes this.

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Condo, I have to tell you, reading that brought tears of joy to my eyes ... what a great, great event in your life!! Congratulations to both you and Ning!! Little Charlotte looks absolutely beautiful, and I my best hope that she brings years and years of joy into your life.
    wabbits likes this.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Fan firkin tactic mate a MASSIVE congrats from Joy and me.
    Joy says baby look saway mahk and is now completely clucky.555555

Can imagine your emotions and maybe a good time to arrive but the trip and how you would have felt..

PM your address Joy has a couple of things for baby she wants to send.

Well done to you both good to see them both doing well.
    Yeah cheers mate, Tell joy to give Ning a call tomorrow after about 8:30am

I'll SMS the address through to your mobile.

Yes it was quite a trip and everything went against me but I believe I arrived just in time. I wasn't going to leave until the next morning as I thought she wouldn't have it until the next day. Luckily I left when I did.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar

Gradulations Condo and Ning ...what fantastic news !! i cant believe how well Ning looks.....easy as ehh!! 555555. You are a winner now mate...life begins !!

great that grandma was there while you were held up.....couple of minutes late but what a great story for the future

Congratulations again to the new Condo family
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    Condo, I have to tell you, reading that brought tears of joy to my eyes ... what a great, great event in your life!! Congratulations to both you and Ning!! Little Charlotte looks absolutely beautiful, and I my best hope that she brings years and years of joy into your life.
    Thanks a lot Vanguy77 you would know what its all about, and Im guessing we're going to have a lot of good times in the future.

I can't wait to take her back to LOS and show her off

Yeah cheers mate, Tell joy to give Ning a call tomorrow after about 8:30am

I'll SMS the address through to your mobile.

Yes it was quite a trip and everything went against me but I believe I arrived just in time. I wasn't going to leave until the next morning as I thought she wouldn't have it until the next day. Luckily I left when I did.
    She will ring tomorrow.. said owaan already think to do.55555

Unlike my Dad in the pub getting drunk....But different in those days.555555

Being a New Dad is such a proud moment savour it mate and don't blink they grow up so quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    Gradulations Condo and Ning ...what fantastic news !! i cant believe how well Ning looks.....easy as ehh!! 555555. You are a winner now mate...life begins !!

great that grandma was there while you were held up.....couple of minutes late but what a great story for the future

Congratulations again to the new Condo family
    Thanks Sydney, the funny thing is Ning was like that the whole way through her pregnancy, she didn't complain or winge once, she worked at the restaurant up until 8 months. An when I got home last night she had cleaned the whole house including lifting a heavy colour laser printer into the cupboard at chest height which would weigh 30kg. She is an amazing girl.
    wabbits and Sydney like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    She will ring tomorrow.. said owaan already think to do.55555

Unlike my Dad in the pub getting drunk....But different in those days.555555

Being a New Dad is such a proud moment savour it mate and don't blink they grow up so quick.
    Mate I'm on my second bottle of red )) not so different
    Spot likes this.

Mate I'm on my second bottle of red )) not so different
    Nah you waited til after.55555

Now every time you come home you will see big differences ...great times mate great times.
    Spot likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast