Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap!!!!!!! Family sends me money for a change

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar

Holy Crap!!!!!!! Family sends me money for a change

Well this must be the first post where the Thai family has sent the Farang money for a change

Ning and I have been sending about B20,000 per month. B10,000 was to live on and the other B10,000 was paying out a B$300,000 bank loan for extensions to their City home.

Well they have sold their city house and have bought 2 Rai of land just down the road and are building a new home on the land.

They have paid out the bank, and any other debts they had and sent me B100,000. Ning also has said we don't need to send any more money each month.

What the hell is going on, maybe they know they will get it back as Sin Sot in April and was just a good will gesture.

They plan on growing Chili's, Chickens + Eggs, Paw Paw and other vegetables,hopefully all goes well and they can finally look after themselves financially.

One very happy farang sitting here!!!!

That's a 1st!

I'm happy to hear of this as it also my experience, in a similar way.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Condo View Post
    Well this must be the first post where the Thai family has sent the Farang money for a change

Ning and I have been sending about B20,000 per month. B10,000 was to live on and the other B10,000 was paying out a B$300,000 bank loan for extensions to their City home.

Well they have sold their city house and have bought 2 Rai of land just down the road and are building a new home on the land.

They have paid out the bank, and any other debts they had and sent me B100,000. Ning also has said we don't need to send any more money each month.

What the hell is going on, maybe they know they will get it back as Sin Sot in April and was just a good will gesture.

They plan on growing Chili's, Chickens + Eggs, Paw Paw and other vegetables,hopefully all goes well and they can finally look after themselves financially.

A good family that apreciates the assistance mate.
    Not all goes one way as I am discovering I am a very proud member of a large Thai family...No sponges in evedence.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nomad's Avatar
    Your shout Condo!!!
    "Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy and do it. Everything else is just background noise." George Mason

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Nah- it's just the "long game" 555555!
    Well done son.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    [SIZE="6"][/SIZE]post of the year
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Was it before or after Dec 21st... 555

Well done mate. Let's enjoy the moment.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    There's hope for us all....5555555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    When my partner sold her Salon she gave the proceeds to me.

Then borrowed it back to buy gold 55555!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Can't have cash lying around Zabs... "Gold go up today, we buy now" 555
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    Great news Condo, i bet a feather could have knocked you over 55555

Isn't it great to see a story that goes against all the normal...family only want money, sick Buffalo etc.

Tell Ning she has a very good family, for her to be very proud.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Every people all over the world are the same. Good family is a good family. Help each other but not take the advantage. Just now they have the money to share back and take care the grandchildren.

You may be the "credit card" in future for the bumps. This is OK. Happy farang of course because you are a part of the family "Team"

Quote Originally Posted by daohoshi Dao View Post
    Every people all over the world are the same. Good family is a good family. Help each other but not take the advantage. Just now they have the money to share back and take care the grandchildren.

You may be the "credit card" in future for the bumps. This is OK. Happy farang of course because you are a part of the family "Team"
    Well said!
    Thai's look at today, not too far into the future. Jo's folks are the same, sharing rice from this harvest with all the family. No money in the Bank, but a few cattle and pigs to trade & tide them over until next years rice crop.
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    Perhaps Dao can add something here , but I would be masking the happiness you should naturally feel about this.
    To act too euphoric may imply you didnt expect the family to 'help' back ( and thereby hint that you thought they wouldnt be honourable) , so I would be smiling and just saying , "Good for our baby " to Ning, and leaving it at that.
    The 20k youve been sending is a fair old burden on a young family with a new baby ( not speaking bad mate) so you deserve it.
    Lessening that monthly burden is the real bonus....

But having said all that , it IS , without a doubt , the most amazing post Ive ever read ...555

Hows the baby BTW?
    Last edited by Chob; 26th December 2012 at 03:27.

Foundation Member Platinum Condo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Perhaps Dao can add something here , but I would be masking the happiness you should naturally feel about this.
    To act too euphoric may imply you didnt expect the family to 'help' back ( and thereby hint that you thought they wouldnt be honourable) , so I would be smiling and just saying , "Good for our baby " to Ning, and leaving it at that.
    The 20k youve been sending is a fair old burden on a young family with a new baby ( not speaking bad mate) so you deserve it.
    Lessening that monthly burden is the real bonus....

But having said all that , it IS , without a doubt , the most amazing post Ive ever read ...555

Hows the baby BTW?
    Don't worry I Chob I didn't act as surprised as in my post when talking to Ning about it, In the end I know that I'm going to eventually give it back slowly down the track. In fact I said to Ning that I didn't want it, and they should just keep it, but decided that it would be better if we keep it and it can be used as required by the family later on.

Charlotte is growing fast, I'm trying not to be biased but she is about as perfect as you can get. She just eats, sleeps and plays. She hardly ever cries which makes it all easy. I also notice her changes when I get home from my 6 day away work roster.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Growing quick mate good to see all happy and healthy.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Chob's Avatar
    "Naa Rak"....

Not you , the baby....5555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน
    Don't worry I Chob I didn't act as surprised as in my post when talking to Ning about it, In the end I know that I'm going to eventually give it back slowly down the track. In fact I said to Ning that I didn't want it, and they should just keep it, but decided that it would be better if we keep it and it can be used as required by the family later on.

Charlotte is growing fast, I'm trying not to be biased but she is about as perfect as you can get. She just eats, sleeps and plays. She hardly ever cries which makes it all easy. I also notice her changes when I get home from my 6 day away work roster.
    Wow, beautiful family Condo, congrats.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawdy View Post
    Wow, beautiful family Condo, congrats.
    What's with these newbiies bumping old threads? 55
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    55555 @ Dupree !!!!
    !qq!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast