Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: Lifes Pathways

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar

Lifes Pathways

All here who have moments of struggling to understand/cope/accept those moments that arise,inevitably, in a Thai/Farang relationship - just remember that if you didn't walk down that path you wouldn't have a TG to worry about -and all that comes with that.

Happy NY - Syndney is going off on OZ channel.

Exactly... appreciate what you have.

I'm still 12 hours away from 2013... but travelling at the speed of light towards it... 555

Happy New Year all those lucky enough to have something Thai in their lives...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Tots mate tots the hard times reinforce the good times.
    Hard times generally born from no understanding or little.........Amazing what happens when I slow down and listen.555555
    We both are imperfect many flaws we posess but we seem to fit each other.

Many thanks to those who have assisted me to listen you know who you all are.

RIP Cilla (Craig) Platinum Cilla's Avatar
    Sitting here in the pouring rain and I mean pouring, wet season finally here. I want to add to what DP has said.....Thank you to all who have showed me what it is to have something Thai in their lives. You cannot appreciate what you can't understand and that is the thing I have learned here, Happy New Year....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
    Sitting here in the pouring rain and I mean pouring, wet season finally here. I want to add to what DP has said.....Thank you to all who have showed me what it is to have something Thai in their lives. You cannot appreciate what you can't understand and that is the thing I have learned here, Happy New Year....
    For those that take the time a life inhanced you will find.
    I think it resonates back to a time of our lives much younger that we recognise.
    Simple they are not but simply living they know well.
    Fits me....Ahhhh Happy.
    Last edited by wabbits; 31st December 2012 at 22:38.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน jontymate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    All here who have moments of struggling to understand/cope/accept those moments that arise,inevitably, in a Thai/Farang relationship - just remember that if you didn't walk down that path you wouldn't have a TG to worry about -and all that comes with that.

Happy NY - Syndney is going off on OZ channel.
    Great post mate. Made me reflect a little. Something I do not do often enough. Thanks for the prompt.
    "Man cannot discover New Oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore"