Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thai girls and their Tattoo...scorpion, butterfly, etc.

Mrs M.

Thai girls and their Tattoo...scorpion, butterfly, etc.

We seem to talk alot about serious stuff, like Sin Sod, money, etc. Lets talk about something light, so light that they can stick into our skin ^_^ like tattoo.

I am sure that we all see so many of girls all over the word with a tattoo or more but, lets just talk here only about Thai girls because we are at Thai dreaming >_<

I am just curious to know that:
    what you guys think about those tattoo?
    Do you like it, don't like it?
    Do you find it attractive?
    Do you like that your girl have it?

And whats your opinion why they have them? fashion, protection, or else?

Because I know nothing about tattoo., Thai%20Tattoo.jpg For the record this is just a picture I can find I am too chicken ...to have one 55

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Probably more of a fashion item... I would be surprised if the monks would tattoo girls for protection in the traditional way......
    I do like Angelina Jolie's khmer tattoo... like anything there are good and bad and beauty is in the eye of the beholder

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    I love the big dragon tattoos you see from time to time on TG's purely from an art point of view.
    Would i want Mrs W to have one like this...no.
    A little tattoo yes that is concealable is she wanted.
    I have one to remind me what life is, personal and hardly seen by others.
    Fact is my job requires i have no visible tattoos if i did have them i just would get employed

I got my kids names on my back in their own handwriting.... looks crap... the tattoo artist asked me three times if I was sure I wanted it, my daughter was 6 at the time and could just write her name... but it means a lot to me

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I got my kids names on my back in their own handwriting.... looks crap... the tattoo artist asked me three times if I was sure I wanted it, my daughter was 6 at the time and could just write her name... but it means a lot to me
    That is real cool for me something like that is a living memory one to carry with pride and totally personal.

I have a budist saying to remind me to stay grounded.

Mrs M.
    Thats a very special! I like that If we have a chance to meet one day. Mr M. and I would love to see, if you don't mind.

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I love the big dragon tattoos you see from time to time on TG's purely from an art point of view.
    Would i want Mrs W to have one like this...no.
    A little tattoo yes that is concealable is she wanted.
    I have one to remind me what life is, personal and hardly seen by others.
    Fact is my job requires i have no visible tattoos if i did have them i just would get employed
    To my opinion I think JC have very nice skin and will ruin if she got a tattoo. But its her skin

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Thats a very special! I like that If we have a chance to meet one day. Mr M. and I would love to see, if you don't mind.
    my kids show it off like its a piece of art they did at school 555.... might take a pic when my GF brings the camera back

To my opinion I think JC have very nice skin and will ruin if she got a tattoo. But its her skin
    I would never ask her too it would be her choice and i dont think she ever will.
    I agree lovely skin 55555555

G4 is a bit quiet.... he's a walking gallery when it comes to tatts

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I would never ask her too it would be her choice and i dont think she ever will.
    I agree lovely skin 55555555
    hu hu hu hu sorry to make you miss her even more ^_^, do you hear anything about the visa?

Mrs M.
    my kids show it off like its a piece of art they did at school 555.... might take a pic when my GF brings the camera back
    I would too if my dad do the same, probably does not need to wear his shirt. ^_^

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    G4 is a bit quiet.... he's a walking gallery when it comes to tatts
    Been working, just found it and thought straigth away this is a thread for me 5555.

I have over 60 hours worth of tattoos on me. I love them and find them addictive and one day think I will be fully covered. My only rule is that they have to be able to be covered with long and long, This means nothing on the hands or above my shoulders. My GF just the other day got one herself(actually something I suggested to her after she asked for advice). She got a small graphic on her lower back and some English wording (she wanted something to do with future) saying "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow". I think it has a lot of meaning for her and she is very happy with it herself (as am I). Pensonally I love Tattoos. I love them on me as well as on girls. I Think the more/bigger the better (just My opinion) I love seeing girls covered from head to toe in Tattoos....

hu hu hu hu sorry to make you miss her even more ^_^, do you hear anything about the visa?
    Mai ben rai.....not long i HOPE but still no word...... . . . . . .

Just thinking that if that girl in the book didn't have a dragon tattoo.... the book and film would have been called... "The Girl with no Tattoo at all"

Just would not have been the same...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Each to their own but I hate em
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Each to their own but I hate em
    So do I...

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Tatts?

Well, they are useful as a sort of barcode system for the police to positively identify criminals.

And I always think that nothing says "Skank" quite like a large visible tattoo on a farang woman - just in case you had doubts about her in the first place.

I've heard a tattoo called the "working man's investment in art" but never understood why he'd want a picture on his skin that he'd never hang on his wall.

TG's and tatts?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so each to their own but I've always thought Thai women have such beautiful skin already that any tattoo is about as appealing and appropriate as scribbling graffitti over the work of one of the Old Masters.

Next time I'll tell you how I really feel.

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    I'm fine with tatts if you want 'em get 'em.

Personally I don't have any.
    If you are going to get one, make sure you check out the tattooist previous work.
    There are probably more bad tattos than good ones in the world.

Tattoos on old people do not look good but hey, by then nobody really cares so hey?

Mistakes in tattoos are legend.

Attachment 240Attachment 239

Changes in life can make some tattoos redundant.

If you do have to leave your motorcycle gang, it's not a good time to realize you've got the club name tattooed on your ****.

And if you're gonna get 'em in Thailand........

Attachment 241

And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Quote Originally Posted by Changone View Post
    I'm fine with tatts if you want 'em get 'em.

Personally I don't have any.
    If you are going to get one, make sure you check out the tattooist previous work.
    There are probably more bad tattos than good ones in the world.

Tattoos on old people do not look good but hey, by then nobody really cares so hey?

Mistakes in tattoos are legend.

Attachment 240Attachment 239

Changes in life can make some tattoos redundant.

If you do have to leave your motorcycle gang, it's not a good time to realize you've got the club name tattooed on your ****.

And if you're gonna get 'em in Thailand........

Attachment 241

Ferk the cistern might have been better...555555
    Who even thinks about putting something on their body that tell the world i am awesome minus the E! He at least could have had a downward arrow and a E above it 55555
    I think i am an Awesome penis might suit this guy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast