Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: A Present for your Thai Girl

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar

A Present for your Thai Girl

What do you buy as a present for your TG after not seeing her for a few months, serious answers only 55555

Last year when I caught up with my regular TG I bought her a photo keyring(about $20 AUD) for her motorbike with a couple of photos of her kids, she seemed to like that.

This trip I got a photo album here in Aus and put in a heap of photos of when we were in Phuket last year together, this was a good choice I think as she can show her friends what Phuket is like(her first time there). Some nights on our last trip at CM she would bring the photo album to bed and go through every photo and when it was taken, will she keep it or throw the photos away, who knows

Not sure what to buy for my next trip ?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    If she is into photo's, why not get her a camera, they are cheaper to buy here than over there.

A small samsung ES 30 is on special at Harvey Norman for $59 today in the paper.

Then she can take photo's of her friends, and anything she does when your not there and email them to you.

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Will be getting something gold...nice bracelet or some such.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

Cheap Charlie's

Had to go Beyonce over Marilyn

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    If she is into photo's, why not get her a camera, they are cheaper to buy here than over there.

A small samsung ES 30 is on special at Harvey Norman for $59 today in the paper.

Then she can take photo's of her friends, and anything she does when your not there and email them to you.
    Agree ! can't beat this one (until we think of something else ^_^)

I think if the girl is a sensitive person. She will adore anything you get for her, that you think about her. Its very special ! Girls like to be a special one 555

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    Will be getting something gold...nice bracelet or some such.
    Mr Wabbits, In my opinion... why don't we save gold for finale >_<.

buy her a tool kit.
    I am no-one in Australia and a VIP in Thailand. I pick the latter.

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffaman View Post
    buy her a tool kit.
    Should I get Metric or AF ?

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Should I get Metric or AF ?
    Would depend on if she is pimping her Corrola or has a English restoration project!!!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    on my last trip to see my GF I brought her a Mickey Mouse Teddy from Aust which I brought here for Xmas, I also decided to buy a Laptop for here once I was in CM. I tell you what she was more excited about the Mickey Mouse Teddy 5555

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    on my last trip to see my GF I brought her a Mickey Mouse Teddy from Aust which I brought here for Xmas, I also decided to buy a Laptop for here once I was in CM. I tell you what she was more excited about the Mickey Mouse Teddy 5555
    A good likeness of you???

I'm taking Aussie-made skin-care stuff (very expensive in BKK), + pure rich chocolate and Merlo coffee. Can't go into any more details, sorry ....
    Cheers, Rob.
    Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting: holy s.h.i.t what a ride!

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainrob View Post
    A good likeness of you???
    Must be the ears 55555

Rock & Roll
    When I go back to the States, I always bring back some powder (talc) for the missus . She uses tons of the sh*t anyway, but she really likes the 'designer' type stuff from home. Anything with a Coco, or a Liz, or a No. 5 or 9, or whatever in the name will do the trick. They're not that expensive, and she hordes the stuff like it's gold! 555 She'll use the cheapo Thai stuff for daily use, and save the good stuff for going out.

I used to bring back nice quality name brand stuff for her like Levi's or wallets or pocketbooks and the like. But she just doesn't seem to appreciate why a nice $50 designer bag is any better than a knock-off ฿200 Thai copy. At least with the powder she can smell the difference! 555