Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 153 of 153
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: So you found a girl?

  1. #141
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    6,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Being a horny bugger myself. This portion of your post stood out. She's hot and a newbie. You can get her to do all kinds of fantasy bedroom antics if you practice patience and tenderness. Just because your attraction to her is not as intense as hers for you it is not a bad thing. You can have control. This may not be a Romeo & Juliet epic love. But it looks pretty damn good to someone looking in. She's got cash. A family that you don't need to support. You both have sons the same age. Man you could never find this if you tried. You're in your late 40s and your looks, if any, will wane in 10 years.
    Yep that sums it up. However she boars me. Typical weekend we go out she sits and don't talk to anyone and then gets upset if I have a few beers. All my Falang female friends talk to her but its hard to get a conversation going. She is fine when it's just us or the kids but that's it.

    So I'm going to move on. It's a shame she's a great girl besides this but I know I will just get sick of it.

    Will book a trip to LOS early jan.

  2. #142
    Organic AI Quarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51,964
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yep that sums it up. However she boars me. Typical weekend we go out she sits and don't talk to anyone and then gets upset if I have a few beers. All my Falang female friends talk to her but its hard to get a conversation going. She is fine when it's just us or the kids but that's it.

    So I'm going to move on. It's a shame she's a great girl besides this but I know I will just get sick of it.

    Will book a trip to LOS early jan.
    Good to see you have a strong sense of self-preservation...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team


  3. #143
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,617
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Yep that sums it up. However she boars me. Typical weekend we go out she sits and don't talk to anyone and then gets upset if I have a few beers. All my Falang female friends talk to her but its hard to get a conversation going. She is fine when it's just us or the kids but that's it.

    So I'm going to move on. It's a shame she's a great girl besides this but I know I will just get sick of it.

    Will book a trip to LOS early jan.
    i don't think there is anything worse than a boring girl
    sounds weird but i would never be involved with a girl that didn't drink

  4. #144
    Platinum billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    i don't think there is anything worse than a boring girl
    sounds weird but i would never be involved with a girl that didn't drink
    Thank God! My wife is safe from you.5555

    Really, my wife does not drink....can't really. If she has two drinks, she is totally legless, so she doesn't drink at all. But she is the farthest thing from boring...IMO.
    Last edited by billpay; 23rd December 2013 at 22:10.
    poseidon likes this.

  5. #145
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    plus one
    WTTB Bill.

  6. #146
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    Thank God! My wife is safe from you.5555

    Really, my wife does not drink....can't really. If she has two drinks, she is totally legless, so she doesn't drink at all. But she is the farthest thing from boring...IMO.
    +1 ....................
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  7. #147
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,617
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    Thank God! My wife is safe from you.5555

    Really, my wife does not drink....can't really. If she has two drinks, she is totally legless, so she doesn't drink at all. But she is the farthest thing from boring...IMO.
    Ao can put it down......well relatively
    but she is a drinker, can pretty much drink anything( which i can't)
    they had a tasting of Johnny Walker Blue(300usd/bottle) and she tried it, i can't drink whiskey

    but yes, most girls i have met that don't drink are boring to me(not to everyone else)
    i am a very social drinker, it is and always has been a big part of my life so for me, i need someone who also likes to drink
    Last edited by MarcTwoSix; 24th December 2013 at 04:28.

  8. #148
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,110
    If you go with a non drinker you always have a ride home...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  9. #149
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Sydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    7,167
    +1 JK has never drunk..... i say never, she has half a glass of a barcadi brezzer with me, but i would never call her a drinker.... i am happy that she doesnt as it has helped me slow down a lot.... and i badly needed to slow down...

    Think i have meet more people who bore me through excessive drinking and then crap talking repeating the same thing over and over again, than i have meet boring people who dont drink at all..... and i will add i was a big drinker from 13 years old till 46
    l
    The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.

  10. #150
    Platinum billpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    560
    I would MUCH rather her have to watch out for me than me watch out for her. She doesn't mind if I get a bit maow, so I can have a few laughs, no problem.

  11. #151
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,617
    Quote Originally Posted by billpay View Post
    I would MUCH rather her have to watch out for me than me watch out for her. She doesn't mind if I get a bit maow, so I can have a few laughs, no problem.
    i am lucky, i found a boozer that can hold her own 555

    although she is getting slower with age
    she had her big one night out in about 3mos, left the house at 10pm and home smashed at 12:30am......but she did go out with 23yr olds. so i reminded her the next day she ain't 23yrs old anymore 555

  12. #152
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222

    So you found a girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    +1

    Think i have meet more people who bore me through excessive drinking and then crap talking repeating the same thing over and over again, than i have meet boring people who dont drink at all..... and i will add i was a big drinker from 13 years old till 46
    l
    Me too Sydney, cannot tolerate untidy drinkers who turn narky or just drivel crap, unfortunately I have worked with some great people but they do a Jekyll/Hyde on the grog, and you just cannot socialize with them and feel comfortable.

    In the same boat re TG, rarely drinks and if does maybe one at the most.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arliss Michaels; 25th December 2013 at 23:13.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  13. #153
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    20,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
    +1 JK has never drunk..... i say never, she has half a glass of a barcadi brezzer with me, but i would never call her a drinker.... i am happy that she doesnt as it has helped me slow down a lot.... and i badly needed to slow down...

    Think i have meet more people who bore me through excessive drinking and then crap talking repeating the same thing over and over again, than i have meet boring people who dont drink at all..... and i will add i was a big drinker from 13 years old till 46
    l
    we were talking about this last night at dinner
    we couldn't think of one couple we hang out with that doesn't drink
    where i come from in Boston, you just drink, it is part of the culture.
    and funny enough, Vancouver is light years different from Boston, but i'd say it is a drinking culture too

    i don't think there is any wrong or right here(well, unless people are messy/mean drinkers) it is just the environment i guess
    by the way, my little drinker didn't care for the wine last night, so i drank about 90% of it......plus about 5 beers and was feeling it this morning!! 555

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •