Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: TG and ME....

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

TG and ME....

TG and Me

A story from memory may not be totally perfect and to be honest I will look at this my story differently than I did from when it was actually happening.

I see this girl with an impish smile she caught my eye and like any man my eyes roved and I loved what I saw. She spoke quite good English though my Australian English was too fast for her.
    I Chance meeting in a 7 11 I heard her speak English maybe for my benefit...who knows.
    Anyway we spoke politely to each other and I on the spur of the moment and with a little help from drink under my belt I asked to go for a drink.
    Yes was her answer so off we went and met up with my mate. Off for a meal and a drink which was not much for her a couple of beers while my mate and myself drank a little more.
    She was polite and chatty big big smile and for me a bright light and fun to be around.
    We were not together long 3 hours maybe.
    I thanked her for her company and asked for her number which she gave.
    I told her I would call her but I was flying in the morning to Oz so might not see her again.
    She said she had had a good time and that not to worry call if I liked.
    I really don't think she thought I would.
    Well anyway I threw her number on a scrap of paper into my wallet waved bye and headed to my hotel.
    Back in Oz talking to my mates about the good times I had in Thailand most particularly Patong.
    There were no thoughts of that girl at all. I emptied my wallet and just going through the crap you accumulate I saw this little scrap of paper with a name and a number!
    A smile appeared on my face...that girl...THAT girl from Bangkok...the one with the big smile and long legs 555
    What the hell I will send her an sms.....Hi how are you back in Oz thinking about your smile.
    A while later I get an sms .whose that.....I send an sms back more detail....
    Her, Scotty you in Bangkok......Me, no Australia.......Her, ok.

A start............................... . . . . .. . .. . . . . .
    PatongBeachBoy, vanguy77 and Sig like this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    here's a start of something big 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Great that you got a start Wabbs, take your time I've got 70 days to kill till before off to LOS 5555. Questions was she working in 7/11 or customer ?
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

It will take be awhile.........OK this start took place about 4 days over 2 years ago so will test my memory also i have never gone back and read the original TG and Me once i had writen it.
    Will also add some stuff that was not in the original and leave some bits out as to relevants.

Mrs M.
    Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    TG and Me

A story from memory may not be totally perfect and to be honest I will look at this my story differently than I did from when it was actually happening.

I see this girl with an impish smile she caught my eye and like any man my eyes roved and I loved what I saw. She spoke quite good English though my Australian English was too fast for her.
    I Chance meeting in a 7 11 I heard her speak English maybe for my benefit...who knows.
    Anyway we spoke politely to each other and I on the spur of the moment and with a little help from drink under my belt I asked to go for a drink.
    Yes was her answer so off we went and met up with my mate. Off for a meal and a drink which was not much for her a couple of beers while my mate and myself drank a little more.
    She was polite and chatty big big smile and for me a bright light and fun to be around.
    We were not together long 3 hours maybe.
    I thanked her for her company and asked for her number which she gave.
    I told her I would call her but I was flying in the morning to Oz so might not see her again.
    She said she had had a good time and that not to worry call if I liked.
    I really don't think she thought I would.
    Well anyway I threw her number on a scrap of paper into my wallet waved bye and headed to my hotel.
    Back in Oz talking to my mates about the good times I had in Thailand most particularly Patong.
    There were no thoughts of that girl at all. I emptied my wallet and just going through the crap you accumulate I saw this little scrap of paper with a name and a number!
    A smile appeared on my face...that girl...THAT girl from Bangkok...the one with the big smile and long legs 555
    What the hell I will send her an sms.....Hi how are you back in Oz thinking about your smile.
    A while later I get an sms .whose that.....I send an sms back more detail....
    Her, Scotty you in Bangkok......Me, no Australia.......Her, ok.

A start............................... . . . . .. . .. . . . . .
    If This is the first season, I am looking forward to Episode 2

The Way of the Wabbit Warrior...

Looking forward to hearing the story. Don't forget to include the bad bits as well as the good bits...
    Mrs M. likes this.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    The Way of the Wabbit Warrior...

Looking forward to hearing the story. Don't forget to include the bad bits as well as the good bits...
    I was thinking the same thing. It's a given don't want a fairytale (Well not until then end) wabbs the whole story lock stock and barrell. If I recall in the old post there was the odd rocky road.

The ensuing weeks went by we started with a SMS here and there I would send one and get a reply from her later that day.
    A phone call every couple of nights to sms in the morning phone call at night and this became steady.
    Photos of family, brother sister me her we exchanged.
    I started sending a sweet sms every morning One for every day that we are apart which I still do today.
    She has them all on her phone every last one. She reads them now when she is lonely.

In time we learned about each other via Phone. At about the 4 month mark I said could you get time off and holiday with me if I came back to Thailand, she said she could.
    I started making plans as I had some time about 3 months till I would fly.
    I had talked to my Mate Mark about her and he had advise some good his wife gave me Private Dancer to read.55555555

It was about this time I joined a Thai info forum and started to knowledge up.
    I did a lot of reading some posting and felt a little over whelmed by some of the members there.
    Some of the stories scared me and I remember thinking my girl is different! How would I know looking back I had no point of reference! My TG friend at this point who I felt might become more had given me no reason to think any thing bad.
    No demands for money at all....I now look back and think the money she would have spent on sms would have been a tidy Thai sum and I took no notice.......
    Many things we as Farangs miss initially that i think about now.
    As we move toward learning our thinking changes which as the story goes i think you will see.......more to come

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar
    Will be great to be able to hear the story. I hope this is the cure for th LOS Blues...5555

Don't forget pics... you had some good ones if I remember correctly. One of the 7/11 where you met would be good... I bet you took one!

No photos till i come back to LOS then i was snap happy.
    I had taken loads of photos in Phuket and a couple of the park next to the Emporium in BKK so i had only memories of her smile.

Now I know why i stayed up half the night and read your original TG & Me all 18 pages with comments, cause I really enjoy reading them.

Sorry but I just have to ask questions, it's my old job still in my bloodlines. Wabbs what is your age difference, or does that come later in the story , if so I'll sit down and shut up 555

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    If This is the first season, I am looking forward to Episode 2
    Don't get excited...its a re-run

Standard Thai soap opera stuff really....

Season 1
    First episode is about a "Chance Meeting" then followed up with the usual predictable on-again off-again romance and will-they won't-they dramas until the schmuck - with the help of his friend with the movie star good looks - finally realises that she-is-the-one and decides to marry her.

The cliff hanger ending of the first season - is your typical million unanswered questions and is set on New Years Eve, some old GF in a Pattaya sleaze bar confronts his fiancee and wants to know if "you here with my Mr Wabbits tonight?"

Dramatic music.....and fade out on a stunned looking Wabbit

I thought that Season 2 was a let down, no real tension for the viewer, mostly just a drawn out waiting game, you always know she will get the visa and everyone will live happily ever after.....

Enjoy
    Life is the unexpected ...

Quote Originally Posted by Minder View Post
    Don't get excited...its a re-run

Season 1
    First episode is about a "Chance Meeting" then followed up with the usual predictable on-again off-again romance and will-they won't-they dramas until the schmuck - with the help of his friend with the movie star good looks - finally realises that she-is-the-one and decides to marry her.

The cliff hanger ending of the first season - is your typical million unanswered questions and is set on New Years Eve, some old GF in a Pattaya sleaze bar confronts his fiancee and wants to know if "you here with my Mr Wabbits tonight?"

Dramatic music.....and fade out on a stunned looking Wabbit

I thought that Season 2 was a let down, no real tension for the viewer, mostly just a drawn out waiting game, you always know she will get the visa and everyone will live happily ever after.....

Enjoy
    We need a "Spoiler" button... 555

On to Season 3 then...

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Now I know why i stayed up half the night and read your original TG & Me all 18 pages with comments, cause I really enjoy reading them.

Sorry but I just have to ask questions, it's my old job still in my bloodlines. Wabbs what is your age difference, or does that come later in the story , if so I'll sit down and shut up 555
    I'm 45 and she because she has not reached Mrs W status in the story yet is 30.

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    We need a "Spoiler" button... 555

On to Season 3 then...
    okay okay...I made all that up.....I just thought nobody was going to believe the real story....
    Life is the unexpected ...

okay okay...I made all that up.....I just thought nobody was going to believe the real story....
    If you wrote it would you believe it was real??? Thinking back some of it was.........well i better write about it 555

The real story is a cross between Romeo and Juliet, Wuthering Heights and 7-Eleven...

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar

I can hear the music now.... the dramatic tones...... enter the man with the eye patch (must be the villain) the music switches to the sinister tone.....

Was at a mates house the other day, his wife was watching a thai soap opera..... he said watch this........ A plane was landing at suvarnaboom (Thai Air Jet) the dubbed over sound was a prop plane......wtf

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    I can hear the music now.... the dramatic tones...... enter the man with the eye patch (must be the villain) the music switches to the sinister tone.....

Was at a mates house the other day, his wife was watching a thai soap opera..... he said watch this........ A plane was landing at suvarnaboom (Thai Air Jet) the dubbed over sound was a prop plane......wtf
    Just like in Flying High 5555

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast