Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Thread: How do you feel about this??

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar

How do you feel about this??

How would you be Mrs W has a friend in village that has a Swedish boyfriend i have met this guy and he is ok. Very mild mannered...quiet.
    Quiet a kind guy and a dispenser of quite large amounts of money.
    They have been a couple for over 3 years and in that time a home a business have been created in village and family has been taken care of!
    She has resisted going to Sweden and preferred to stay in village.......hmmmmm
    Anyway He had to go to hospital for a heart op now he is not a big guy 65-70 kg wringing wet so i am thinking Congenital.
    Had his Op his Tg is beside herself as no contact for 3 days though she knew what was going on.....
    Now it seems it has not gone well and had to go for a second op which was partially completed but for some reason they had to stop. (i am getting this 3rd of 4th hand)
    Now i believe he is out for the count coma or induced not sure for 9 days now.
    His TG wants to go to Sweden to be with him and even after all this time has no idea of the process and cant understand why she can not just go!!!
    Here is the thing...She has known for a long time this op was going to happen!
    Has had opportunity to go, be there.
    What happens if this guys brother checks out his finances and sees the money drain is he likely to be helpful?
    What is her motivation?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    Hard one to comment on... He might have reassured her that the op was nothing to worry about, like a typical bloke would... As for her and finances, IMO she deserves something but I doubt the brother will feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    Hard one to comment on... He might have reassured her that the op was nothing to worry about, like a typical bloke would... As for her and finances, IMO she deserves something but I doubt the brother will feel the same way
    My thoughts are similar to you... though it depends how much the brother knows. If he has been told she is the love of his life or not.. and what his attitude to that is? Must be quite a stressful time for her if she genuinely loves him... and also probably still quite stressful if she just loves his money!

Windy
    If she already has a house and business paid for by him, I don't realy think she is entitled to get anymore, especailly since she has never been to Sweden with him.
    From your post you say "She has resisted going to Sweden and preferred to stay in village.......hmmmmm", I would assume then he has asked her to Sweden but she declined.
    I don't want to make any further assumptions, but maybe a thai boyfriend is about!

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    If she already has a house and business paid for by him, I don't realy think she is entitled to get anymore, especailly since she has never been to Sweden with him.
    From your post you say "She has resisted going to Sweden and preferred to stay in village.......hmmmmm", I would assume then he has asked her to Sweden but she declined.
    I don't want to make any further assumptions, but maybe a thai boyfriend is about!
    Dont know (yes i do) if she has a BF but this Thai guy call loads according to Mrs W.
    Yes she has been asked to go to Sweden preferring to stay village.
    This girl is always having family crisis monthly!!!!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    From what you have said, he is a sponsor and that is all. As far as we know that is the way he wanted it anyway.

Up to now she has obviously seen no need to do/care any more for him.
    If he doesn't make it, I feel certain the family will make sure the money stops.
    Total lack of planning to protect her investment?*nothing+
    And where the hell was Biggles.....?....when you needed him last Saturday....?

Foundation Member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Gazmac's Avatar
    So many ways to look at that situation . i really dont know what i would say to the family or her ! that is a real quandry !