Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone know how Thai internet dating sites work??

Cadet Gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    ^ Bangla road,WS,Soi Cowboy etc etc
    Why didn't I think about that?

But seriously. It exists in many countries. Are you saying that loose TGs only do it for money?

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDK View Post

But seriously. It exists in many countries. Are you saying that loose TGs only do it for money?
    Not good Business acumen to do it for nothing, unless the LP is the final result destination.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar

Takes all kinds,been talk on here about getting freebies from dating sites,see what you can come up with.

My experience elsewhere is play them along,pretend you like them,reap the rewards and when they start to get serious or nasty get outta town quick smart
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Cadet silver
    I used Thai Love 0links in the past and met my current special lady there. I asked her did she get many contacts from Farangs and she said "I get a lot of men want to talk to me, (she is quite attractive and 35 y.o.) but many want me to show my body or ask me to send them money!" She was quite disappointed with the responses she got and was about to quit TLL after about 4 months when we met.

We talked on Skype a lot and it gave me a good insight into how she went about her daily life. After about 3 months I had to go to Bangkok for some dental work and she met me there. She comes from the North of Thailand and we had two short days together. The rest is history. I have met her three times in Bkk and been to her home in Chiang Mai and met her family. Recently we just spent 9 days together with another 14 days planned at Christmas.

I spoke to a lot of ladies on Tll and Skype but gradually filtered them out. My special lady speaks English and can write it as well. She learnt at University as well as matching farang movies.

Her English skills certainly helped the relationship, now If I could get her taught how to cook, that would be the clincher for me.

In short, approach dating sites with an open mind and I'm sure you will happy with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by bepp View Post
    I'm aware the best way to meet any Thai ladies is face to face in Thailand,can't afford to travel there every couple of months to try my luck,so I;m trying out a couple of Internet Dating sites.I'm a non paying member of a couple sites and get quite a few messages and ladies showing interest in me.Have started chatting to some in the sites chat rooms,and progressed to hotmail msn,while it was going,now im chatting to some via Skype.
    What I've noticed over a period of time is that a lot of the ladies seem to disappear off site after 2/3 months never to be seen again.Do these ladies rely on these Dating sites to find a loved one ,only to become disallusioned after getting lots of visitors,or mayb just a few, to their profiles,promising the world but not delivering ,or do they fall in love with the first Farang or second one that says hello to them?On these sites there appears to be a never ending supply of women from all ages and towns thruout thailand.
    Over the time I've been in these sites I've "chatted and met" some very nice ladies but now they've not visited the sites for over 2 months.I am aware that in these chat rooms I'm not the only one they're talking to ,and that there are thousands of guys in the same situation as myself,all looking for a Thai lady
    So do Thai ladies use these sites as a way of meeting people ,or do they use these sites as a spur of the moment thing while out shopping,or egged on by someone who's had success in that site
    This is the best site hands down. I never paid a dime and ~150 girls have contacted me via inbox or showing interest in just 2 months..too good to be true but they are all real they all ask for skype and everything lol

A good night, the best in a long time
    A new friend turned me on to an old favorite

Quote Originally Posted by supmate View Post
    This is the best site hands down. I never paid a dime and ~150 girls have contacted me via inbox or showing interest in just 2 months..too good to be true but they are all real they all ask for skype and everything lol
    Don't fret Sup... I'll PM you a pic of my good self and you can use it as your avatar... that will help get that number up a bit for ya...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Don't fret Sup... I'll PM you a pic of my good self and you can use it as your avatar... that will help get that number up a bit for ya...
    On the edge of my seat waitin to see what you look like lol...

One day im just gonna type up "Meet me at mbk mcdonalds 9pm" and hit reply all LOL

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar

One day im just gonna type up "Meet me at mbk mcdonalds 9pm" and hit reply all LOL
    ^ LB`s included? that i`d like to see 555
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    ^ LB`s included? that i`d like to see 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    ^That was hot...
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Kaa, be dammed, there is one girl interested in you, that I have had exchanges with, and age wise I could be your Father+ gonna X Belle25 off my favourites 5555
    Last edited by mechime; 14th July 2013 at 08:16.

Quote Originally Posted by mechime View Post
    Kaa, be dammed, there is one girl interested in you, that I have had exchanges with, and age wise I could be your Father+ gonna X Belle25 off my favourites 5555
    The more guys a girl has f*cked the more I find more sexually attractive lol...my dream girl would have been bucketed by every BM on this website 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    ^That was hot...

imagine watching this on acid...might die of laughter

^That was awesome. You can't even tell they're acting...

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    ^ I think that even in real life Segal does everything in slomo....and then gets someone to speed it up later

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar

[]
    only 150 ..hell even an old man like me has got more...perhaps a better pic 5555...i suppose saying that money is no problem in my profile does help 55555

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    only 150 ..hell even an old man like me has got more...perhaps a better pic 5555...i suppose saying that money is no problem in my profile does help 55555
    lol all my profile says is

"I like scary movie and big party"

ha

Cadet Gold
    Very few of them read the profile text. You could write that you are a serial killer and still get tons of mail

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Very few of them read the profile text. You could write that you are a serial killer and still get tons of mail
    Or just put a few Dollar signs and you will bring the website down.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Why you kill Cocoa Puffs?....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast