Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: anyone know how Thai internet dating sites work??

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    Terrible.. complete waste of time 555
    I agree... you'd hate it Supmate... it's full of old people like me... and no LBs...
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    I agree... you'd hate it Supmate... it's full of old people like me... and no LBs...
    Yeah.. No beaches and the sun don't shine...
    Sup would probably get the "Green Mango" renamed to the "Green Dragon.." 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน justcruzing1's Avatar
    VG on most sites there is the ability to have your photo "Private" and you can give the girl a password to open your photo files when you want to.

Only problem going that way is many may think your afraid to show yourself, too fat, too heads etc. or that the photo's are X rated. Some girls will post X rated and have them in a private file, you have to contact them.
    "Of course you love me darling, I handsome man 55555"

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน chelski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    Yeah.. No beaches and the sun don't shine...
    Sup would probably get the "Green Mango" renamed to the "Green Dragon.." 555
    Bar fines are to expensive and well as girls prices, they are no fun and not really worth the trip. All in all a wasted trip for you I think 55555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    Bar fines are to expensive and well as girls prices, they are no fun and not really worth the trip. All in all a wasted trip for you I think 55555
    He gets 'em all for free - remember 555!

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justcruzing1 View Post
    VG on most sites there is the ability to have your photo "Private" and you can give the girl a password to open your photo files when you want to.

Only problem going that way is many may think your afraid to show yourself, too fat, too heads etc. or that the photo's are X rated. Some girls will post X rated and have them in a private file, you have to contact them.
    Two (too) heads reminded me of this clever picture - which is as off topic you can get 555 (I think)

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Zablive View Post
    He gets 'em all for free - remember 555!
    Not on Samui Baz, they won't stand for that. Is a case of pay up and look big or leave 55555

Uber Star Foundation member Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน vanguy77's Avatar
    Well, I have had the day off, so have been on and off on Thai Friendly throughout. Got a pic posted, and then the chat requests started ... from every old, fat, ugly lady in Thailand, I think!! 555 Oh maybe I might have missed a few.

Problem with the site is that if you are not a member, you can only send a message every 10 minutes, and you cannot chat at all.

So my question is, how do you get around that? Do you just give them your Skype or your phone number right off the top?

BTW, I should add, that I do have 2 ladies from the site on Skype that I've been chatting with as well. Both younger and cuter ... early to mid 30's, and not bad looking. Neither from KS, bacwaan, so not to worry. 555 They gave me their Skype addresses tho, so I never even had to ask.
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by vanguy77 View Post
    Well, I have had the day off, so have been on and off on Thai Friendly throughout. Got a pic posted, and then the chat requests started ... from every old, fat, ugly lady in Thailand, I think!! 555 Oh maybe I might have missed a few.

Problem with the site is that if you are not a member, you can only send a message every 10 minutes, and you cannot chat at all.

So my question is, how do you get around that? Do you just give them your Skype or your phone number right off the top?

BTW, I should add, that I do have 2 ladies from the site on Skype that I've been chatting with as well. Both younger and cuter ... early to mid 30's, and not bad looking. Neither from KS, bacwaan, so not to worry. 555 They gave me their Skype addresses tho, so I never even had to ask.
    I do hope you are not basing everything on looks VG. It's the personality that comes to the fore... the number of fat, ugly girls I have fallen in love with over the years... well... none sadly, but that's just a reflection of my shallow personality. Something I hope I am going to change when I am older...

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    I do hope you are not basing everything on looks VG. It's the personality that comes to the fore... the number of fat, ugly girls I have fallen in love with over the years... well... none sadly, but that's just a reflection of my shallow personality. Something I hope I am going to change when I am older...

Yesssss -but if all things are equal - go for the one with the better noms 55555!

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar

Give them your email address and the messages will come through in an instant.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Pay a 1 month subscription and see how you go

Quote Originally Posted by Moo Uaon View Post
    Give them your email address and the messages will come through in an instant.
    Really? the email is the key?
    [SIZE="3"]"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Really? the email is the key?
    Sure,then you can go to skype,messenger or whatever after that if you want.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    I have the same affliction, that is why I live in a area of the world where I can get away with it. 555

I used my picture on Thai Friendly and girls from 18 to 50 where messaging me like crazy, wanted to skype right away. I think as long as you look . . . um, farang, you will get hits. Especially if you live here.
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post
    I have the same affliction, that is why I live in a area of the world where I can get away with it. 555

I used my picture on Thai Friendly and girls from 18 to 50 where messaging me like crazy, wanted to skype right away. I think as long as you look . . . um, farang, you will get hits. Especially if you live here.
    nah... it would be your frazzled red hair and come to bed bulging eyes that attracted them... 555

Quote Originally Posted by Cippy View Post

I think living there is the key, Cippy, you are right. Or at least it helps a lot.

I've been reading a lot of the ladies profiles, and almost without exception the good-looking ones have in their profile something like this .... "Not interested in Sex Talk, not looking for game-players, and not wanting to accompany someone on their vacation." All said in many different ways, but amounting to the same thing. I think if they know you are actually a farang living the country, then your stock goes up tremendously.

BTW, I got a one month membership that I can cancel after 15 days for full refund.
    Mark Twain
    [/SIZE]

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar

BTW, I got a one month membership that I can cancel after 15 days for full refund.
    You're quite a catch there Van Guy..
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    You're quite a catch there Van Guy..
    And put off when his picture attracts 'van girls'...55

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Cippy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slampay View Post
    And put off when his picture attracts 'van girls'...55
    When Dupes has a good one liner, good chances slam will have a follow up. 555
    Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. M.T.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast