Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone know how Thai internet dating sites work??

Cadet Bronze

anyone know how Thai internet dating sites work??

I'm aware the best way to meet any Thai ladies is face to face in Thailand,can't afford to travel there every couple of months to try my luck,so I;m trying out a couple of Internet Dating sites.I'm a non paying member of a couple sites and get quite a few messages and ladies showing interest in me.Have started chatting to some in the sites chat rooms,and progressed to hotmail msn,while it was going,now im chatting to some via Skype.
    What I've noticed over a period of time is that a lot of the ladies seem to disappear off site after 2/3 months never to be seen again.Do these ladies rely on these Dating sites to find a loved one ,only to become disallusioned after getting lots of visitors,or mayb just a few, to their profiles,promising the world but not delivering ,or do they fall in love with the first Farang or second one that says hello to them?On these sites there appears to be a never ending supply of women from all ages and towns thruout thailand.
    Over the time I've been in these sites I've "chatted and met" some very nice ladies but now they've not visited the sites for over 2 months.I am aware that in these chat rooms I'm not the only one they're talking to ,and that there are thousands of guys in the same situation as myself,all looking for a Thai lady
    So do Thai ladies use these sites as a way of meeting people ,or do they use these sites as a spur of the moment thing while out shopping,or egged on by someone who's had success in that site

If you want to meet a Thai girl through the Internet, go for one who is already locally based, at least you can meet face to face at some point. There are plenty of Thai girls living in Aus.

Beware trying to start an internet relationship with a Thai girl living in Thailand. Most Internet correspondence will be written by an interpreter or a friend, you won't get to know the real girl, just the girl the interpreter or her friends think you want.

Mate, get to Thailand and interview a few hundred before committing. Sometimes this interview process will go on for many years.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Are you not supprised how goodl there English is on these sites ??? Level of grammer can be quiet good ..Yet when you are in los...comunacation can be quiet difficult 5555....so be careful who you think you talking to 555

I think the OP has asked the wrong question. You obviously know how it works. You are using it. What I think you were trying to ask is 'Where are all the hot chicks?'

try DateInAsia.com - Home of Singles in Asia. Asian Dating and Personals.

From the moment you sign up women will throw themselves at you.

i think dating sites are a waste of time, ive used thai friendly and thai love links in the past with little success. the only girls i truly keep in contact with now are ones ive met face to face on my previous trips.

at the end of the day your best bet is to meet random girls while over there.

Lamai Beach Bum Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน bacwaan's Avatar
    I've met loads of great girls on TF.....I only go on dates with local girls (Samui) and I haven't met one who was working P4P...most work hotel/hospitality but a few have been small business owners, accountants, teachers etc...no complaints from me except most gals want a steady BF who is looking to get married...and that ain't me..so it sort of fizzles out pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by bacwaan View Post
    I've met loads of great girls on TF.....I only go on dates with local girls (Samui) and I haven't met one who was working P4P...most work hotel/hospitality but a few have been small business owners, accountants, teachers etc...no complaints from me except most gals want a steady BF who is looking to get married...and that ain't me..so it sort of fizzles out pretty quickly
    ...and yet you keep dating them... so there must be something going right for you somewhere? ...555

Or are you just hoping one of them will be after the same thing as you? Do they exist?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน supersub's Avatar
    I like to mix things up. Sure i hit the bars but I also fix up a fair few 'dates' with those on sites like TF too. Some may well be fine with saying outright you are looking for something casual but for most I find after a civilised dinner most are up for anything.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Stillearly's Avatar
    ^ Find them , Feed them and ..... 555

เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillearly View Post
    ^ Find them , Feed them and ..... 555
    Sponser them ???? 555
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Sponser them ???? 555
    then share them 555

Catch and release Nels...Im on the same programe 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    ...and yet you keep dating them... so there must be something going right for you somewhere? ...555

Or are you just hoping one of them will be after the same thing as you? Do they exist?
    TBH I am just in it for a night out and some conversation/company...I really don't mind where it takes me....if I didn't do this my whole life experience here would be with P4P women and to me that's not healthy....almost all of the gals so far have been interesting...and a few very much so...I'd say I have ended up in bed on the first date with about 40% of them....take that up to 50-60% on second or third dates...but I am not in this for sex or marriage...just some good conversation, a little flirting and some companionship....several times I have had a great time with a TF gal, kissed her goodnight at her doorstep and then hit the bars....sometimes that's just a necessity 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    TBH I am just in it for a night out and some conversation/company...I really don't mind where it takes me....if I didn't do this my whole life experience here would be with P4P women and to me that's not healthy....almost all of the gals so far have been interesting...and a few very much so...I'd say I have ended up in bed on the first date with about 40% of them....take that up to 50-60% on second or third dates...but I am not in this for sex or marriage...just some good conversation, a little flirting and some companionship....several times I have had a great time with a TF gal, kissed her goodnight at her doorstep and then hit the bars....sometimes that's just a necessity 555
    And YOU actually have etchings to lure them...55
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Do you find that their English is usually quite good? Or are you selective and only choose girls who seem to understand English reasonably well? I'm just thinking it a necessity if after good conversation? Or... is it just a mind-set change that appeals?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน MarcTwoSix's Avatar
    Nels, don't be foolish
    only "good thai girls" are on intenet thai sites
    they would never sleep with someone so quicky and they never have the same agenda as a BG!

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Do you find that their English is usually quite good? Or are you selective and only choose girls who seem to understand English reasonably well? I'm just thinking it a necessity if after good conversation? Or... is it just a mind-set change that appeals?
    as I said most I have dated work in hospitality...some in management/receptionist positions...others run farang focused business, are teachers etc.... so yeah their english is pretty good...certainly better than most BGs.....plus you always write a bit first via PMs and get to know if you are going to be able to have a conversation with them that will be worthwhile taking them to dinner,,,,,I don't date any that don,t put up a pic either 555

Only a couple have been Issan girls, most have been from Suratthani or NST and occasionally BKK....the majority hold degrees...or claim to 555

In general they are a bit older (early 30's to early 40's) and probably a dress size bigger than the top shelf PYT BGs....but most know how to behave in public and converse which to me makes them instantly attractive..plus I ain't no picture book myself and guys would be crawling over hot coals to get to these girls if they lived in Australia 555

Quote Originally Posted by MarcTwoSix View Post
    Nels, don't be foolish
    only "good thai girls" are on intenet thai sites
    they would never sleep with someone so quicky and they never have the same agenda as a BG!

555....my strike rate is a little higher with BGs though 555

but in all seriousness though...not too dissimilar to the women I dated back at home in the last few years before coming to live here
    Last edited by bacwaan; 28th June 2013 at 07:36.

Aint life great when you are surrounded by hundreds of available attractive women... and yet you can have something a bit different now and then...

It's like living in a pub... you fancy a wine bar now and then...

I'm not jealous...

as
    ....the majority hold degrees...or claim to 555
    judgeing from dating sites..los most be the most educated nation in the world for good looking woman..they all have degrees 5555

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast