Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need advise on this one

  1. #1
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,111

    Need advise on this one

    I met this girl 3 trips ago in CM. As a newbi would say This girl is different 555. Well she is in the way that we are friends only. I asked what she is expecting from me and she replied that its great to have a man friend to discuss things with and not someone that just wants sex. Over the last 12 months or so we have become good friends and we message each other on face book most days.

    Anyway what I'm stuck with is we are discussing going to Sumi together (with two rooms). I don't know if she is expecting me to pay? I don't feel I should because we are friends but on the other hand I have the money. I don't want her to think I can always pay for her. If she was a GF no problem but she is only a friend.

    What's your thoughts. ???

    I should mention I'm happy with having her as a friend. I have a few Thai friends. Plenty of bar girls around I don't need her for boom boom.

  2. #2
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Frithco
    Posts
    10,241
    Ask her....
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

  3. #3
    Platinum Mate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    738
    If you are inviting her to Samui then you should pay.

  4. #4
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Mate View Post
    If you are inviting her to Samui then you should pay.
    She invited herself.

  5. #5
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,937
    I`d say she`d be expecting much more than friends if you were meeting up on Samui and may get quite pi55ed off if you don`t make a play at her.

    Don`t matter what they say the majority are looking for some "security" in their lives
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  6. #6
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน slampay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Geographicaly, Cali!
    Posts
    3,346
    Question back at you, do you want to feck her?

  7. #7
    เมืองเชียงราย Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Rivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    7,512
    Only room in hotel is twin share, you will pay, take it from there...................
    A Wise Man Once Said "Nothing"

  8. #8
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,556
    will she be okay if you get busy with a local girl ???

    sounds like you are taking coal to Newcastle 5555

  9. #9
    Cadet Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    488
    That is a predicament. Are you planning on taking other girls to your room on this holiday?

  10. #10
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    Anyway what I'm stuck with is we are discussing going to Sumi together (with two rooms). I don't know if she is expecting me to pay? .
    We are talking about a TG here, aren't we ?
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

  11. #11
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivo View Post
    Only room in hotel is twin share, you will pay, take it from there...................
    Plus - Twin or large bed?

    BTW if you think she might be Bi ....

  12. #12
    Guest Platinum daohoshi Dao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    867
    My thinking is if she only wants friend she would take 1 or 2 up more friends with her. Even if you pay for another room.

    She will think.. OK I will say that not look bad only be friends together but he know already I go alone with him. He knows already without me saying it to look like same bad girl. You understand .....very big question mark ??????

    She would never go alone just for friend with you. Always in a group for safety her face.

    Now the just looking or window shopping at a bar is the same. Just be friends. You understand me.
    yung rai kwa suea

  13. #13
    ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Changone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    I met this girl 3 trips ago in CM. As a newbi would say This girl is different 555. Well she is in the way that we are friends only. I asked what she is expecting from me and she replied that its great to have a man friend to discuss things with and not someone that just wants sex. Over the last 12 months or so we have become good friends and we message each other on face book most days.

    Anyway what I'm stuck with is we are discussing going to Sumi together (with two rooms). I don't know if she is expecting me to pay? I don't feel I should because we are friends but on the other hand I have the money. I don't want her to think I can always pay for her. If she was a GF no problem but she is only a friend.

    What's your thoughts. ???

    I should mention I'm happy with having her as a friend. I have a few Thai friends. Plenty of bar girls around I don't need her for boom boom.
    Quote Originally Posted by daohoshi Dao View Post
    My thinking is if she only wants friend she would take 1 or 2 up more friends with her. Even if you pay for another room.

    She will think.. OK I will say that not look bad only be friends together but he know already I go alone with him. He knows already without me saying it to look like same bad girl. You understand .....very big question mark ??????

    She would never go alone just for friend with you. Always in a group for safety her face.

    Now the just looking or window shopping at a bar is the same. Just be friends. You understand me.
    Ditto what Dao said, but with one proviso. If you are 100% gay. And therefore have no interest in girls, then its all fine....



  14. #14
    Cadet Gold Tyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    201
    Ozzy,

    My opinion is you either take her with you and you are very much a couple for this trip, otherwise go by yourself. I predict drama if you go together as 'friends'. Mind you if you decide to go down this path, please submit the trip report, should be an interesting read.

  15. #15
    Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Minder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth , Australia
    Age
    60
    Posts
    3,526
    Quote Originally Posted by daohoshi Dao View Post
    My thinking is if she only wants friend she would take 1 or 2 up more friends with her. Even if you pay for another room.

    She will think.. OK I will say that not look bad only be friends together but he know already I go alone with him. He knows already without me saying it to look like same bad girl. You understand .....very big question mark ??????

    She would never go alone just for friend with you. Always in a group for safety her face.

    Now the just looking or window shopping at a bar is the same. Just be friends. You understand me.
    Agree 100% with Dao .... just you and her means you are a couple ... one room or ten rooms ...... still a couple .... only way you are not is if she brings friends and you pay for everything for everyone and she shows you off as the rich farang "uncle" type friend...

    Enjoy...
    Life is the unexpected ...

  16. #16
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน OZZYGUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth, Cebu, CNX
    Posts
    7,111
    I'm starting to think its not such a good idea to take her with me. If I do pay for her she will expect it all the time and as Minder said the rich uncle type . I may just take her out a few nights in CM and stick to that. Don't get to close.

    It may sound a bit strange to some of you me being happy with being a friend with this girl and no I am not gay. She is just to young to what I like in a relationship.

  17. #17
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Moo Uaon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    เชียงใหม่
    Posts
    18,937
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post
    She is just to young to what I like in a relationship.
    Certainly got to be a consideration with them.
    FACE YOUR FEARS LIVE YOUR DREAMS

  18. #18
    Platinum Mate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    738
    Summary:

    If you take her to Samui then you should pay.
    If you take her to Samui then she will most likely be expecting you to be faithful to her regardless if you get it on or not.
    If you take her to Samui it will most likely be a disaster.
    Do not take her to Samui

  19. #19
    Cadet Gold Tyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZYGUY View Post

    It may sound a bit strange to some of you me being happy with being a friend with this girl and no I am not gay. She is just to young to what I like in a relationship.
    Nothing at all strange about this Ozzy. I've got heaps of Thai based friends I keep in regular contact with and who I care for a lot. Important with these friends to be open and honest as far as the boundaries of the friendship goes. Make it clear at all times, only friends, no chance of relationship beyond friendship.

    Dinner or even the odd day trip is ok, but taking them away on an extended holiday will wash away any boundaries in any young Thai girls eyes I would think, regardless of what you say to her.
    Cobba likes this.

  20. #20
    Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Zablive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Phuket
    Posts
    9,708
    There's a definite place in LOS for the "Leung" (Uncle) -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •