Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying Love

Buying Love

Ok I am I TG living in the west. I hate very much that this confusion of money and love.

OK you cannot buy it. Crazy thinking because you give money it gets you life long love. It is just big, BS.

Sin sot not buy love
    Buy a house not buy love.
    When a relationship finish more money will not buy love it back OK.

I hear so many stories just now last one brake the camel back. But I buy her this he say me. I tell him so many times what she is thinking about his action of drinking and being loud is not so nice but does not listen... I paid is all he can hear.

Take the time to get to know each other. BG , university student, village girl, Hiso girl what ever girl.

Yes true poor family girl are look for a help up. Money is important yes. Most with a "Decent guy" not a problem. Not buy never can.

Ok decent family also not too much pressure... Trust me even if very poor.

Ahole will be take advantage of every time every country. Even internet BS love is the biggest scam.

Love and money mixes. Love for money does not.
    yung rai kwa suea

Well said but not always true. Many people in the world and you cannot judge everyone.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Bacon's Avatar
    How can people from two worlds that are so different share common points and fall in love to begin with?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But by far, most of it is based on sexual attraction from one side(or plain fear of loneliness) and financial security from the other.

I have no illusions about myself, I just like to fuck around and have fun and it stops there for me. I could say some seriously horrible sh*t about the social dynamics at work here, but for the sake of not being more of a d*ck I won't.

But for fucks sake. For most of the guys here, go wherever you want, have your fun, enjoy your hard earned cash, but don't fucking lie to yourself any more than necessary, Ok?

Just some friendly advice.
    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Don't hate it khun Dao, try to understand that it is just different...555

Falang like to think that love and money have nothing to do with each other.. That's what we are taught all our lives..
    Any suggestion that money may be part of the attraction is considered wrong! And when a man and woman want to marry, even to suggest a prenuptial agreement (“contract”) can cause a lot of problems, sometimes there will be no marriage at all..

Of course look at a partner who has “something to offer”. Handsome, good heart, etc.. And yes, many times a good job, a big car and money in the bank.. This is true, but we cannot talk about that..555
    When a western girl will openly say she is looking for a man who has money to take care of her and her family, and does not care how old he is or how he looks.. People will speak very bad about this..

In Thailand this is different, and most on this forum understand that. And understand how and why too.. But still they will feel bad on sinsot, feel that they are buying a lady…

Not same, but similar.. Put the feet upon the table.. When I watch TV, sit in the sofa and my feet go up..555 It’s normal, everyone (well, not everyone..) does, it’s comfy..555
    But even after a long time in Australia, what do you feel when someone does that?

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน RakThai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    How can people from two worlds that are so different share common points and fall in love to begin with?

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But by far, most of it is based on sexual attraction from one side(or plain fear of loneliness) and financial security from the other.

I have no illusions about myself, I just like to fuck around and have fun and it stops there for me. I could say some seriously horrible sh*t about the social dynamics at work here, but for the sake of not being more of a d*ck I won't.

But for fucks sake. For most of the guys here, go wherever you want, have your fun, enjoy your hard earned cash, but don't fucking lie to yourself any more than necessary, Ok?

Just some friendly advice.
    How is this "friendly" advise to a Thai lady who is married with an Australian and living in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by RakThai View Post
    How is this "friendly" advise to a Thai lady who is married with an Australian and living in Australia?
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen.
    That bit there. 5555

You can only take my post the wrong way if you're in doubt. If they're in love and happy, then it won't matter one damn iota.

Nothing personal Dao. Not directed at you.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Different strokes for different folks. Cross cultural relationships can work. But both parties need to work at it so much harder.. There seem to be quite a few on here that have got it right. Good on them.

As for money, is that just not a simpler term for security? And that is what many people want out of life, no different East from West…

Before Dupree posts it...

Now this love thing... is it that important in life? Or just for teenagers?
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Now this love thing... is it that important in life? Or just for teenagers?
    You hit the nail I think.

A few years with someone(if you make it through) will build something between you that I don't think we have a word for.

Love is just a few chemical reactions in your brain. Big whoop. It fades faster than yesterday's newspaper.

Learn to tolerate another human being's quirks and annoying habits and you got yourself something solid. Hell you might even start to love em 555

Uber Star Soi wanderer Uber Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Nubbins's Avatar
    Dao - you say so many good words, yet I must compare it with what I have now in Thailand with my lovely J. She is not university educated but she is smart - I'm telling you she would have breezed through uni had she been given the chance.

Her family does not make much pressure on me - already two boys in the family are university educated. Unfortunately, she is the eldest child in the family, so she has already contributed a lot to make all this university education happen.

Now that J lives with me in Kamala - I require her to do absolutely nothing apart from making me feel happy - she is effectively retired.

I worry that she will get bored with this, but it turns out that the allowance I pay her per month is the same as the wage her (university educated) brother gets from working as an Engineer in a brewery in Khon Kaen. She also doesn't have to pay for rent and food and mortgage though. If she keeps making me happy, she can stay.
    Last edited by Nubbins; 24th July 2013 at 23:51.

A few years with someone(if you make it through) will build something between you that I don't think we have a word for.

Love is just a few chemical reactions in your brain. Big whoop. It fades faster than yesterday's newspaper.

Learn to tolerate another human being's quirks and annoying habits and you got yourself something solid. Hell you might even start to love em 555
    I think when you can turn conditional love into unconditional love... you've hit something solid.
    My only experience was in a pie making factory managing the gravy team

That bit there. 5555

You can only take my post the wrong way if you're in doubt. If they're in love and happy, then it won't matter one damn iota.

Nothing personal Dao. Not directed at you.
    Bacon I like most of your short and funny posts. On this it is rhetoric. (Learn this one yesterday.. context ok?). Any way same same what this and other forum say to be acceptable.
    yung rai kwa suea

Can I tell you for something. My husband would say then same.100% After the long years together we have Skype dinner together most nights just now.
    yung rai kwa suea

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbins View Post
    Dao - you say so many good words, yet I must compare it with what I have now in Thailand with my lovely J. She is not university educated but she is smart - I'm telling you she would have breezed through uni had she been given the chance.

Her family does not make much pressure on me - already two boys in the family are university educated. Unfortunately, she is the eldest child in the family, so she has already contributed a lot to make all this university education happen.

Now that J lives with me in Kamala - I require her to do absolutely nothing apart from making me feel happy - she is effectively retired.

I worry that she will get bored with this, but it turns out that the allowance I pay her per month is the same as the wage her (university educated) brother gets from working as an Engineer in a brewery in Khon Kaen. She also doesn't have to pay for rent and food and mortgage etc. If she keeps making me happy, she can stay.
    OMG a TG may actually love you too. Hmmm for me not too much happy to do this but ok for you.
    yung rai kwa suea

Yeah I don't know, Ignore me. I'll sober up tomorrow and think something different anyway.

But as a last note, I think when two people live together for a while, they reach some sort of security, financial and emotional, and also lose the highs and lows of sexual attraction and sort of relax into things and find equilibrium(means no big up and down). And from that comes stability which people love. Comfort zone. It's human nature I think. I also forgot what we were talking about at first...

Quote Originally Posted by daohoshi Dao View Post
    OMG a TG may actually love you too. Hmmm for me not too much happy to do this but ok for you.
    OMG I guess I love her too! Sure I pay her a handsome monthly income but I do put a strong condition on it that I don't want to know anything about the family politics - she makes all those decisions.
    Last edited by Nubbins; 25th July 2013 at 00:24.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน meese's Avatar
    im just buying fun when im in los..love can never be bought

Quote Originally Posted by meese View Post
    im just buying fun when im in los..love can never be bought
    I don't think I have bought love either Barry. As long as my Thai GF J continues to make me happy though, she can stay with me.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PeteGill's Avatar
    Yeah I don't know, Ignore me. I'll sober up tomorrow and think something different anyway.

But as a last note, I think when two people live together for a while, they reach some sort of security, financial and emotional, and also lose the highs and lows of sexual attraction and sort of relax into things and find equilibrium(means no big up and down). And from that comes stability which people love. Comfort zone. It's human nature I think. I also forgot what we were talking about at first...
    Drunk or sober, there is a lot of truth in what you say there... Security, comfort and companionship.

Uber Star Soi wanderer Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Dupree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubbins View Post
    I don't think I have bought love either Barry. As long as my Thai GF J continues to make me happy though, she can stay with me.
    This sounds like a one way deal here. You don't mention about making her happy. Or is that what the money is for?
    I just girl in bar. Buy me one dink?....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast