Phuket Taxi and Transfers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What attracted you to your TGF/Wife

Foundation Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน G4orce's Avatar

What attracted you to your TGF/Wife

After seeing a post on another Thread (thanks DP) I thought it would be interesting to hear how BM's met their TGF and/or what attracted you to them to make the step to call them your Partner.

Meeting Noy was just on the street in Patong had a quick talk then got invited to come for a massage with her. At this stage I was set in "Butterfly mode" and though why not but said I would return the following day, We had just landed and wanted to buy some shorts and go fro a swim. I was thinking to myself she is not a stunner but had a very cute smile and I could go a good Massage with a good servicing soon enough

I went back to see her the following day to see that she was not there. I asked where she had gone and was told she was not in. I was worked up for a massage and went up stairs for a Thai Massage where i found out the hard way they did not do "Happy Endings" at this shop, "go to Christians"... Oh Well it was a good massage anyway. I got back down stairs and there was Noy. She saw me and would not come near me after she saw I went with another girl. Eventually she came up to me and asked why i did not wait for her. I told her the situation and told her I will be back tomorrow as long as she was there.

Any way i was not feeling so good and not in the mood for a dink that night so went for another massage. This time Noy was there, she grabbed me and up stairs we went. She would not stop talking (in english) and that smile just dragged me in that much more. She made me laugh and I genuinely had a good time talking to her. She asked me what I thought of Lady Boys.... I was starting to worry. After I replied she said she was a Lady Boy, Oh Bugga. My Cousin in the room next door was pissing himself laughing, while I was saying if you tell anyone I will have his balls 555. Noy asked me if she could kiss me. I quickly said NOOOOO!!! Long story short, she proved to me she was not a lady boy and well the first kiss set fire works off. I asked her out after work and that was that.

We went to bar in Soi Easy where one of her friends worked at the bar tender, doing tricks while making ****tails, She also brought her friend along as security. a hour or 2 into the night she told her friend she could leave, We went back to the hotel not long after. I was telling myself I could not fall for a TG, but I had already

In conclusion it was not the looks of her (although I think she is Suoy Mak, there are some stunners out there I could have been with) that attracted me to her but her personality and the fact that I could just have a good time with her. The more time we spend together the more we grew closer. I guess the fact that she could speak decent English helped as well. After a couple nights with her I found out the day I went to get a massage from her she was actually sleeping 2 rooms down from me and that the girl who ended up massaging me was known to steal everyone customers, funny enough I never saw that girl again....

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Good report (is that the rigtht word ? don't think so but cannot think of what would be right). G4 as you grow older you realise that looks alone don't maketh the woman, they got to have a personality, and a cute smile goes a 100 miles. Think you are on the right track.
    Last edited by Arliss Michaels; 9th March 2011 at 12:00.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Good report (is that the rigtht word ? don't think so but cannot think of what would be right). G4 as you grow older you realise that looks alone don't maketh the woman, they got to have a personality, and a cute smile goes a 100 miles. Think you are on the right track.
    Thanks mate, by the way do you mean right? 555 could not resist

I have learnt that a long time a go. To me (being a very hansom man 555) looks are not everything. I actually had what i would call a stunner (aussie girl) at one stage and could not stand being with her. She was good to have hanging off my arm but I did not want to spend time with her. Looks are just a bonus, but Personality is a must in a relationship

The artist formally known as Wabbits Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน wabbits's Avatar
    Love it mate sounds like a good start but we already know that 555
    I wont add mine to here as it is in TG and ME part 2.

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน Arliss Michaels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    Thanks mate, by the way do you mean right? 555 could not resist
    Bloody smartarse 555, but you owed me that 555. Since Mrs M chipped me as "perfect" 555 I have triple checked all my posts to make sure I didn't make a mistake, bugger.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Arliss Michaels View Post
    Bloody smartarse 555, but you owed me that 555. Since Mrs M chipped me as "perfect" 555 I have triple checked all my posts to make sure I didn't make a mistake, bugger.
    555, it did have to be done

Wabs, looking forward to reading about it in TG and Me, thats where i got the idea about this thread actually

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    well I had 1/2 a bottle of sam song by the time I met Thip....
    Like Wabs it will all be revealed in part 4 of Gday

Quote Originally Posted by PatongBeachBoy View Post
    well I had 1/2 a bottle of sam song by the time I met Thip....
    Like Wabs it will all be revealed in part 4 of Gday
    Gathered as much for you as well. I hope one day we actually read it.... 555 :P I pretty much know the story but still will be a good read still

Be interesting to know how many visits to LOS BMs have made before they met someone they really liked? For me it was the 4th visit and dozens of girls later... when one finally had the x-factor. I only had to be in her company for a few minutes before I thought of Simon Cowell... and what he would say... "I can definitely see potential in you!" 555

Don't forget female BMs. Let us know what made you pick your man?

Quote Originally Posted by Distantpeak View Post
    Be interesting to know how many visits to LOS BMs have made before they met someone they really liked? For me it was the 4th visit and dozens of girls later... when one finally had the x-factor. I only had to be in her company for a few minutes before I thought of Simon Cowell... and what he would say... "I can definitely see potential in you!" 555

I had been twice before I met Noy. I never went to find a GF(I was enjoying being single in LOS), but it did happen.

Yeah Mrs M, we wanna here your story too 555

ประเทศไทยเพื่อน Founding Member Thai Dreamer ผู้เพ้อฝัน PatongBeachBoy's Avatar
    All I will say is... Like G4,I was not in the market for a GF... but when I met Thip (as corny as it sounds) it was as if the stars were aligned... I had so many reasons not to pursue a relationship with her... to do anything else would have been wrong

First trip last day with no more thought of girls who i had met. Thinking of a beer and a early night as i was flying.
    Ahhh but that smile...........

Wabbits... I bet every 7/11 you go into now makes you all sentimental... 555

Is there a common link here... that the TGs mentioned above were better than average speakers of English?

I can see the 7 11 in my mind....i walk down soi 26 to Sukumvit turn left and walk nit noy and into the 7 11 long and quite narrow and quite full of people....very unlikely meeting, we have talked about this as she was not supposed to even be in BKK was supposed to go home to Isaan to visit that morning.

Wabbits... I bet every 7/11 you go into now makes you all sentimental... 555

Is there a common link here... that the TGs mentioned above were better than average speakers of English?
    I guess the communication can be an issue at times so it does help a lot. I have seen couples (normally 60+ males with TGs) and they do not communicate at all. I could not do that personally

Quote Originally Posted by wabbits View Post
    I can see the 7 11 in my mind....i walk down soi 26 to Sukumvit turn left and walk nit noy and into the 7 11 long and quite narrow and quite full of people....very unlikely meeting, we have talked about this as she was not supposed to even be in BKK was supposed to go home to Isaan to visit that morning.
    I know that 7/11 ! ;-) It is quite narrow. I walked past it many times last trip. Pretty near Emporium. Nice area of the Suk around there...

Quote Originally Posted by G4orce View Post
    I guess the communication can be an issue at times so it does help a lot. I have seen couples (normally 60+ males with TGs) and they do not communicate at all. I could not do that personally
    I used to play a game with the TG I was with... when in a restaurant or bar, I'd ask her to look around... and answer... now which TG in here is not happy with her man... 555

If they said "Me" I was outta there... 555

Mrs M.

Well, he was the only one who chase me ^_&

I used to play a game with the TG I was with... when in a restaurant or bar, I'd ask her to look around... and answer... now which TG in here is not happy with her man... 555

If they said "Me" I was outta there... 555
    How many did you leave at the Restaurant? 5555

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    Ouch!!! 555

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs M. View Post
    And I can see why he chased you... 555

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast